Cuffs - Cover

Cuffs

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 6

I was standing over Diana, trying to figure out what, if anything, I should do. It was just me and her in the room for the moment. I hadn’t noticed before, but she was gagged, which made sense that I hadn’t heard anything from her, even though she had been wriggling like mad. At this point, she was just laying there, with the hitachi buzzing. Pet came up to stand next to me.

“She’s still breathing, but I think she’s passed out. I was about to try figuring out how to undo all of this.”

“Sir, I think she’s done for now, I’ll get Mistress.”

A minute later, Mary reached down and turned off the hitachi and we were suddenly in a silent room. She kept going and released Diana who slumped on the floor. A second later, the gag was removed.

Diana stirred and looked up at us. “Whatever you just did to me was mind blowing. I feel like a puddle. Can you help me up? I need to go to the bathroom.” Mary and I pulled Diana to her feet but we needed to help her stay there. We began to walk her towards the bathroom.

Mary gave me a suggestion, “Kevin, you should take her in there and help her clean up. I think it would be good for the two of you. When you’re done, I’ll take her back for another orgasm or two. You should have Laura help you with Leia who’s in almost the same state.”

When we got to my bathroom, we found Laura and Pet helping Leia in the shower. Their collars were sitting neatly on the counter. They all had their hair tied up to avoid getting wet but were slowly rinsing Leia off while she leaned on Pet. It looked like she was back in the land of the living. Diana just stared at the three naked women. The only partially clothed person was Mary which I thought was kind of amusing.

The three women got out of the shower. Laura and Pet put their own collars on before handing Leia’s back to her. She didn’t even blink but put it back on. They then began to dry themselves while Mary and I helped Diana into the shower.

“Mary, stay and help me with Diana. Laura and Leia, go back into the living room and enjoy the drinks that Pet will serve you.”

“Yes Sir,” the three women chimed, before leaving the room. Mary was looking at me oddly, but didn’t complain. I adjusted the water while she helped Diana with her hair and removed her collar. Right before we stepped into the shower, Mary removed the fur bra and placed it on the counter next to Diana’s collar. I finally got a good look at Mary entirely naked.

“Mary, I’m impressed you’re able to make them come so deeply. I’ve seen Diana come before, but nothing like that.”

“It’s important to find what they are looking for and tie it into your choices for them. For Diana, she likes being helpless. The fact that she can’t even stand up right now and we have to clean her is probably making her wet even now. Is that true Diana? Are you finding out what you truly crave tonight?”

Diana just trembled and hung her head down.

“Answer me slut, or I’ll find more painful ways for you to be helpless, and pick your head up. I don’t want to waste time drying your hair. I only have you for a few more hours.”

“Yes Mistress, I loved not being able to move while the vibrator just kept going. At first I resisted it, tried to not let it excite me. I couldn’t control it though, it made me come until I passed out. I think I came harder because I fought it. I’ve never felt like that before or so strongly. I guess you are right, this is who I really am.”

“Here, hold her up for a second.” I passed Diana to Mary who wrapped her arms around her possessively. I could tell she was leaning back, to help hold Diana up. I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Mary was able to keep Diana on her feet, especially since it seemed she was starting to recover. However, Mary couldn’t move her without dropping her, so she was stuck a bit. I stepped out of the bathroom and called quietly for Laura while I grabbed the extra towels. I suggested a few things to Laura quickly and then stepped back into the bathroom. Mary hadn’t been able to go anywhere so I helped prop Mary against the counter, freeing her up. Together we dried Diana and helped her put her collar back on. Mary looked at the bra, but didn’t reach out for it.

“Ok, lets move back to the living room. Diana, when we get there, I want you to start licking Mary here and start paying her back for the orgasms she gave you. Do you need to be tied up for this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.