Cuffs
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

We were able to get to the starting point before the cutoff, so we’d be able to march in the parade. I encourage you to search for New York City’s Village Halloween Parade and look at the pictures, it’s hard to understand how big it is otherwise.

We had to wait about an hour in the staging area before we could start moving north. We had been chatting with other marchers while we waited. One couple we met recreated the farmer with the pitchfork and his wife painting. Another pair of girls were Tiffany gift boxes with the blue color and white ribbon. Everywhere we looked, there was a mix of the kind of normal costumes you could buy at a store and the crazy amazing awesome costumes that people obviously put a lot of time into creating. People looked at our leashes but didn’t ask any questions.

Eventually, the crowd started shifting forward. Paul and Sally lead the way with Mary and I following at the back. The four leashed women were walking in the middle, between us and Paul.

At first, I grew nervous that people would figure us out or guess what was going on. After a few minutes, and especially after watching some of the other marchers, I realized we were not the most shocking thing by any measure. I calmed down and started to enjoy just being in the parade.


After a while, we had to stop at a cross street while the police let some traffic through. As we waited, Mary handed me her two leashes saying, “we need to turn them all up a bit.” I really didn’t understand what she was saying, but was happy to hold the leashes. So far, in spite of the leashes and masks, it had all been very PG rated.

Mary was in front of her Pet Lizzie who straightened up so quickly, I felt her pull on the leash. From behind, I couldn’t quite tell what was happening, but judging by the way that Laura was looking at them, it was something interesting. I tugged gently on Laura’s leash and her head whipped around to look at me with a guilty but excited look. At that moment, I noticed Sally had turned around and was staring at Mary as well. Sally’s nipples were clearly visible through her dress.

Mary said something to Pet and then moved in front of Laura. As soon as she touched her, Laura’s head whipped around to look at Mary. In the meantime, Pet came back towards me. “Mistress says I have to convince you to use me tonight. That if I don’t, you will leave me alone, which will earn me a punishment. Mistress knows I’d rather you just do what you want, which is why she’s making it difficult for me.” By this point, she was nestled up against me with her legs on either side of me. I could see her eyes through the mask, looking at me, trying to convince me of something. “Sir, could you please use me tonight. I’ll lick Laura for you and let her hold me down for you. I can show you what I suspect Diana and Leia would be up for when you get them back. Please Sir, don’t let me disappoint Mistress.”

Pet took the extra length of leash and wrapped it around her own neck before wrapping her hands in it, making it look like she was even more restrained than she actually was. “Please Sir, accept my Mistress’s gift.”

By this point, Laura was making her way back to me. Her costume had been partially undone. I could see the top of her chest was exposed and it was very red. She nestled up against me on my other side and reached around me to hold onto Pet.

“She told me what she was going to do with Diana and Leia tonight. She swore that they’d beg to lick my pussy when she was done with them. She was teasing my nipples while she was telling me that.” I looked over at Diana who was clearly getting similar treatment from Mary. Both Sally and Paul were watching her, with their arms around each other.

The crowd started moving again so Mary came back to me and I handed the two superhero leashes to her. She giggled and said that “Leia was trying to say something as I walked away, I guess she was looking forward to my fingers.” Pet and Laura stepped forward, with Pet unwrapping the leash so she had more length.

“You might want to ask Peter and Sally, she might want the same treatment.”

“Maybe, but I doubt it, I don’t see it in her eyes, as shocked and excited as she is by the whole thing. I suspect we’re helping Paul though, quite a bit.”

By now the crowd was moving forward at it’s regular speed so we kept walking, sometimes drifting to the edges, other times heading right up the middle of the street. It was pretty dense on the street, but far more crowded for the people standing on the sidewalks watching the parade go by.


The next time the cops stopped us for traffic, Peter and Sally had somehow been separated from us. Mary again handed me the leashes, but went back to Pet first. I was a bit confused as to why she would do that, but sure enough by the time she was with Diana, the crowd started moving again. Leia was obviously complaining, even with the ball gag and Mary started pulling on the leash. Mary looped the leash around Leia’s neck and then spanked her quite hard, “Slut, is this the way you want this to go?” Leia turned bright red and shook her head causing Mary to smile and remove the loop from around Leia’s neck.

When we started walking again, she whispered to me, “Leia is more naturally submissive, but she loves the humiliation and being deprived. It’s better if we keep teasing her. Diana on the other hand needs to be excited to love it, but she’s started to realize how much she wants this.”

I pondered that while we kept walking forward. All of a sudden we came upon a group in the middle of the street, not moving. There were about twenty of them dressed in similar costumes, standing in a circle. Something was happening inside the circle but we couldn’t quite see. Leia was closest to the circle and apparently she could see since she turned to Diana and started trying to get her attention.

Mary pulled on their leashes and walked up right behind them. I could see her speaking firmly to both women who were trying to say something through their gags. Eventually, they quieted down and Mary kept talking. Mary looked at me and indicated I should come over so I did. “You might want to look in the circle, Leia got very excited when she got a glimpse.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.