Cuffs - Cover

Cuffs

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 3

My first thought was that I was running out of dress shirts.

Diana was in the kitchen, wearing her second dress shirt of the day, stolen from my closet. Laura had cut off the first one earlier, rather than untie her. Leia was somewhere out of sight, cleaning I think. I hoped that Diana was making us something to eat since my stomach was growling. All three of them had carefully placed me on the couch earlier, with Laura sitting next to me, leaning onto me.

“I’m surprised that Diana being your ex isn’t freaking you out more. What are you looking for from her? Want to win her back?”

“You said something like that last night, that you would give me a hand winning her back. Judging by where we wound up, you gave me more than a hand. However, to be honest, I’m not sure I want any girlfriend right now, let alone Diana.”

“What about you, I just realized I’ve never asked if you have a boyfriend. Seems odd to ask now I guess.”

Laura smiled as she snuggled deeper into my embrace, “No, I don’t have a boyfriend. I’ve been too busy, and I’m not sure if I want one either in theory, but I do like what we’ve been doing since last night.”

On reflection, so did I. She was still wearing my tie around her neck, which I played with while I closed my eyes.


We were all resting now on the couch and chairs, after having showered. Laura’s cell rang, after looking at me, she answered it, “Hi Mary. Yes, we’re all still here. Okay, see you in ten minutes.”

I was about to get up and clean a bit, but then realized that the three ladies had already straightened up the place while I was resting.

Laura whispered in my ear, “Should we tie them up before Mary gets here?”

After some consideration, I answered, “No. Lets plan out what we want to do tonight before we go down that path again.”

When they knocked, I got up to let Mary and Lizzie into the apartment. They had a backpack and were wearing bulky coats, which they removed to reveal ... jeans and tshirts. I was expecting them to be dressed up in latex or BSDM gear or something. Instead they looked like they were just going to hang out at a casual bar.

Lizzie giggled, “I think he was hoping for something sexier.” That made Mary smirk a bit.

Mary replied, “Pet, you are sexy in those jeans, but I think you are correct, Kevin looks like he was expecting us to be dressed for the dungeon. He doesn’t know much about us yet. On the other hand, it looks like he had his closet broken into.”

I had an amused smile when I replied, “True, I’m not sure I’ll have enough dress shirts to get through the week. In fact, Laura sacrificed one earlier so that we wouldn’t have to untie Diana.”

Mary asked, “You’re still using the superhero names from last night?”

“We all thought it was better to keep doing that, it seems to keep us in the right frame of mind.”

“Speaking of frame of mind, what were you planning to do with this parade tonight? We’ve never gone since we heard it’s a zoo.”

“It is a zoo, if you’re watching the parade from the sidelines. If you dress up and walk IN the parade, it’s actually a blast and you don’t have to worry too much about the crazy crowds.”

“So, since it seems you and I get to decide what’s going on here, what were you thinking about costumes?”

“I’m not sure I can really speak for these three ladies, but I do admit, we’ve had some fun today since you left us last night. I believe I’ve convinced them to stick with us at least for the parade tonight. So ladies, what are your thoughts? Should we wear the same costumes as last night?”

Laura spoke first, “I have a couple of ideas. First, I could wear the puppy costume and you could get a big collar and a leash for me. Then you tie up the other two women in their costumes and you can lead all three of us around. Mary and Pet could do the same. Or, we could go find a sex toys shop and get costumes for all of us, but that could be expensive and I’m still a broke college student.”

Diana and Leia looked at each other, before Leia responded, “I went with the white robe Leia costume for last night, but I also have the sexy slave Leia costume at home. I had gone back and forth on which to wear, but after today, I’d rather switch if you are going to lead me around on a rope. My suggestion is that Diana wear the same costume as last night. The only question is what should you wear since the prisoner outfit won’t make sense.”

Diana added, “Leia looked so great in the sexy Leia costume, I think that’s worth the effort to switch. I liked Laura’s idea about having us tied up. However, can we get masks? I don’t want random pictures of this following us around forever. As for you, wear black head to toe. That and three tied up women should be a good enough costume.”

Lizzie threw out a better idea, “Why don’t I dress up as a Cat and then I’d match up with Laura. As for you Mistress, maybe you could resurrect your costume from two years ago.”

Mary had to think for a second and then realized which one Lizzie was thinking of, Xena, the warrior princess. “But if you’re a cat, then we wouldn’t match up ... Oh, I see what you’re suggesting. Are you sure Pet? We haven’t done that in a while.”

Mary and Lizzie cuddled up and were whispering to each other. I was confused and looked at Laura who was smiling. She turned and leaned into me. “Lizzie is suggesting she and I get paired up with you, while Leia and Diana get paired up with Mary.”

I wondered if Leia and Diana would be ok with that trade, let alone Mary.


Plans were finalized with Mary and the rest of the ladies. I also called Paul and told him to meet us at my place. I’d be escorting Lizzie and Laura while Mary would hold the leashes for Leia and Diana. Leia and Lizzie ran home to change and come back. Laura and Diana stayed at my apartment while Mary and I ran out for some last minute purchases, especially masks. We weren’t broke college students and we wanted to have some fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.