Cuffs - Cover

Cuffs

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 2

I woke in my bed alone. It was that time of the morning where the dim light suggested the day was about to start, but you could still go back to sleep for a bit first. I wasn’t sure what woke me up, but as I lay there, I started remembering some of what happened last night. I could not quite tell what parts were a dream rather than reality. Did I really run into me ex-girlfriend? Tie her up?

That confusion ended when I heard the toilet flush. I finished waking up all the way, wondering who was in the bathroom. When I sat up in bed, I found another surprise. Leia and Wonder Woman were still tied up on my floor and apparently asleep. Laura, the puppy girl came back into the bedroom, completely naked and smiling at me.

“Good Morning! I hope I didn’t wake you up.”


Laura and I had showered quickly before releasing the two women. Since there was no sign of Mary or her Pet Lizzie, I guess they had taken off. After putting some clothes on myself, I busied myself cooking eggs for everyone. Laura cleaned up from the previous night, wearing one of my dress shirts. Eventually Leia and Wonder Woman came out wearing my dress shirts as well. I hope I had enough left clean ones left for work next week.

Looking at the table with three women all wearing my clothes, one of which was my ex-girlfriend, was quite a shock. After thinking about it a minute, I decided to keep calling the two of them by their character names rather than their real names. It was probably stupid, but between wanting to keep the magic of last night going and not feeling awkward, it felt like a good idea. I finally remembered that Wonder Woman’s name was Diana Prince.

“Ladies, would you like anything to drink with your breakfast? Any special orders for your eggs?”

They all looked at me with very different expressions. Laura looked like she was amused and very comfortable hanging out in my apartment considering she had just met me last night. She was clearly quite a bit younger than the rest of us, probably still in college. Leia was squirming around a bit. I knew her slightly through the ex, but not very well. She had not been to my apartment before. Finally, the ex. She was glancing from Laura to me and back. She still looked confused more than angry. It wasn’t a side of her I was used to.

Since no one spoke up, I started serving up the scrambled eggs I had started with. They all started wolfing down the food while I put some on a plate for myself. I laughed to myself when I remembered my mom telling me in high school that it was important to know how to cook for a woman. Or three.


With the dishwasher starting its cycle, I sat back down at the table. None of us had really talked during breakfast. I was still expecting two of them to bolt at any moment.

“In the spirit of last night, I’m going to call you Leia and you Wonder Woman’s name, Diana. This is Laura. That was a pretty bizarre party, but one that I really enjoyed, much more than I was expecting.”

Laura smiled, “I’m having a much better Halloween this year, and it’s not even over yet. Leia, I loved how you looked wearing the handcuffs. And as for you Diana, tied up in your own rope all night, that must have been exciting for you. Is that what the two of you did together before you broke up?”

Diana started blushing and seemed to be about to speak before shaking her head quietly. “No, we’ve never done anything like that together. I’ve never done anything like that ever.”

Laura stood up, “I’ll be right back.” Leia took that opportunity to head back towards the bathroom.

Diana looked up at me with the most odd expression. “I was so shocked to see you last night, and then the way you were leading those two women with the rope. It was like I had never seen you before.” She paused, “Is Laura your girlfriend now?”

“I met her last night at the party, I don’t have a girlfriend right now and to be honest, am not sure I want one right now.”

Laura came back in to the room holding the camera in one hand and the cuffs, rope and blindfolds in the other. “I think we should see if Diana likes being tied up in the light of day or just when she’s drunk.”

Diana was turning red, but she was not running out of the room.


Leia stood in the doorway, looking at Diana laying on her stomach as Laura was finishing tying up her ankles. Laura pulled the rope up and looping it around Diana’s wrists. Once she was arched up a bit, Laura pulled Diana’s hair into a ponytail and pulled her head off the floor. When Diana looked uncomfortable, Laura tied it using the rope. Diana was trying to find the least painful position to rest in. Laura was patiently waiting and when Diana opened her mouth a bit wider than usual, Laura shoved something in. Diana start squirming wildly, but she was hogtied, there wasn’t anywhere she could actually go.

In the meantime, I picked up the handcuffs and walked over to Leia. She had gone along with everything last night, but I did not get the feeling she had enjoyed it as much as Diana. It seemed that she was more of a follower. She stared down and the handcuffs.

I twirled my finger, indicating that she should turn around. She clearly saw my motion, but instead just started trembling noticeably. I thought she might bolt, then I realized she wasn’t going anywhere. I put a bit of firmness in my voice, “Turn around, now. Hands behind your back.”

She did not stop shaking, but she did follow my instructions. I carefully put the cuffs back on one wrist, before leading her back to the chair she had sat in to eat breakfast. I positioned her on the seat and pulled her arm with the cuff on through the back of the chair. When I had her other arm through as well, I cuffed her wrists together. I went back into my bedroom and grabbed some handkerchiefs to tie her ankles to the legs of the chair. She never stopped trembling, even as I put the blindfold over her eyes.

Laura was taking pictures of Diana, getting closeups as well as wider shots. “I think these two sluts were surprised to find out that they like being tied up. I wonder what else they would discover about themselves if we give them a chance.”

She came over to Leia to admire my handiwork. “Nicely done, but I think there is a finishing touch we should add.” With that, she started unbuttoning the dress shirt Leia was wearing. Leia’s chest started heaving and I could hear her breathing quicken. Her head was moving about, as if she were looking for something. Laura stood back and I could see the center of Leia’s chest from her chin down to her panties. As Leia struggled, I could see her breasts moving underneath the shirt, she clearly was not wearing a bra. Laura reached out and flipped the sides of the shirt behind Leia, exposing her entire chest to our eyes. Her breasts continued to rotate due to the deep breaths that Leia was taking. I started to wonder if she was about to hyperventilate.

Despite all the things we had done with the two of them last night, this was the first bit of nudity for either of them.

Laura continued with the commentary. “I’ll just get some nice photos of the slut on the chair to complete my collection. Then we should decide what to do with them next.”

Leia stopped moving entirely when she heard about the camera and photos. Her chest was bright red now, matching her face. “Please, what are you going to do with photos? Please don’t show anyone these photos. I’ll do what you ask, just don’t show me like this.”

After listening to her repeat herself, I grabbed a dishtowel and pushed it into her mouth to quiet her down. I cupped her face in my hand and said, “Be quiet.”

I looked at Laura who was clearly amused with all of this. I looked at her while trying to decide what to do next, with her. “Stay here and keep an eye on them.” I went to my bedroom and grabbed an old tie that I didn’t like anymore. Standing in front of Laura, I slowly reached out and started tying the fat end around her neck, leaving the skinny end dangling down the shirt she was wearing. Her smile only got bigger.

I stood back, “Unbutton your shirt.” She complied, staring at my eyes the entire time. Right before she reached the last button, my cell rang. Glancing at it, I saw that it was Paul. No doubt he wanted to know what had happened after the party. I rolled up the short end of the tie and tucked it into her mouth before answering the phone.

“Hello Paul”

“Dude! I was joking about you being replaced by someone before the party, but I had no idea you would actually have your wicked ways with several women PLUS your ex girlfriend. What got into you?”

“Paul, Thank you for dragging me out last night, I clearly needed to let off some steam. I can’t talk now though, I’ll call you later.”

“Wait, are one of them THERE? Tell me you didn’t wind up taking one of those women home.”

“Paul, I’ll talk with you later, I’m definitely up for the parade tonight.”

“NO! I need to know...” Click. I had hung up on him. He’d be fine. A little frustration wouldn’t kill him.

I turned back to Laura to find she had removed the shirt and was wearing nothing but the tie and a smile. I paused to admire her for a bit, even though I had seen her naked this morning, this was the first time I had a chance to actually look her over carefully. Eventually, I reached out to grab the hanging part of the tie and use it to pull her up against me. She snuggled into my chest, wrapping her arms around me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.