Jill's Journeys
Chapter 9: Take your Passion

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Take your Passion - People can come of age twice, once as a kid and once when they know what they want. In this story, I and others come of age in polyamory, with a creative and sexy group of people. Rather than being fucked by lawyers, we happily fuck them, as well as other interesting people, in the Star Trek Infinite Diversity of Infinite Combinations, in search of the best human potential of Abraham Maslow.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Group Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

All of us were getting into a pleasant habit of visiting one another in our apartments, getting to know one another, and then playing in pairs or often threesomes. I hate to apply as bureaucratic a term as “familiarization” to such intense pleasure, but that’s what it was doing. Without intending any puns, it was lubricating the interactions of the group.

The dance studio/dojo was becoming a place for nonsexual lubrication, of ways to communicate in movement. Tony was accentuating that with his music, encouraging others to join just as he encouraged people into his gym.

First when there’s nothing
But a slow glowing dream
That your fear seems to hide
Deep inside your mind

All alone I have cried
Silent tears full of pride
In a world made of steel
Made of stone

Well, I hear the music
Close my eyes, feel the rhythm
Wrap around
Take a hold of my heart

What a feeling
Bein’s believin’
I can have it all
Now I’m dancing for my life

Take your passion
And make it happen
Pictures come alive
You can dance right through your life

Now I hear the music
Close my eyes, I am rhythm
In a flash
It takes hold of my heart

What a feeling
Bein’s believin’
I can have it all
Now I’m dancing for my life

Take your passion
And make it happen
Pictures come alive
You can dance right through your life
What a feeling

What a feeling
(I am music now)
Bein’s believin’
(I am rhythm now)
Pictures come alive
You can dance right through your life

What a feeling
(I can really have it all)
What a feeling
(Pictures come alive when I call)
I can have it all
(I can really have it all)
Have it all
(Pictures come alive when I call)
(Call, call, call, call)

(What a feeling)
I can have it all
(Bein’s believin’)
Bein’s believin’
(Take your passion)

(Make it happen)
Make it happen
(What a feeling)
What a feeling
(Bein’s believin’)
Happen
(Take your passion)

George, Jill, and Marilyn slowly awakened. It might or might not be accurate to say that love was in the air, but there was a whole lot of “like”. George felt proud to have pleased a couple of attractive older women, as well as having a more intense sexual experience than ever before in his life.

Jill also was happy. She had worked through her oral hesitation, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I didn’t know it yet, but she now had very strong oral designs on me.

Marilyn was pleased to see the happiness of a young man that she liked, and was anticipating similar pleasure for her nephew, Mike. She fully expected, in the near term, to get physical pleasure from George. She also sensed that Jill wanted to make it with her.

Happily, none of them felt pressured to move to the next sexual round. Jill pulled out robes, and the three of them went into her living/dining room. She had trays of food ready in the refrigerator, with a few things to pop into the microwave.

Marilyn asked George, “Is it that you’ve had a good deal of experience, or is it, perhaps, that you’ve ignored what stupid boys say in the locker room? You’re a damn good lover, better than a lot of grown men.”

“Not from the locker room. I guess I paid attention to both of you, not just what you said out loud. Maybe I read some of the right things.”


Lucy and I were getting ready for a second round. “Howard, before we get lost in lust, I wanted to tell you that for this household, I think of you as my partner or deputy, although you aren’t formally in the practice. Germaine is close, but she’s a thinker, not an executive. Tana and Diane are quite competent managers, but in their own areas. Gigi may very well become our executive housekeeper, if not more.”

“Now, something else that I like about you: I think you’re as kinky as I am. Don’t worry about that, as I’m not interested in whips, chains, humiliation, or animals other than in platonic ways. I do love animals though, just not sexually. I think my cat, Blackstone, is hiding. Usually, he’s friendly.

“Let me ramble a little about what I want from a polyamory. It can be difficult for a high-level lawyer to risk exposure. The image that I like, however, is wallowing pleasantly in the naughty. For example, I might tweak my clothing and makeup -- it turns me on to look like a streetwalker or party slut, before getting back into designer suits. Shit that isn’t part of the law has no interest to me, but I’m quite happy to give or receive golden showers. If we get more participants, including with strapons, I love multiple penetration.

Her eyes grew intense. “I don’t want a primary relationship, in the classic sense, but I do want something with emotional depth that is physically open. I think we can trust one another completely, but that’s intuitive for now.

“I know you and Jill have something special, but that also won’t become a traditional marriage. Damn, I wouldn’t spy on people, but I really want to know how she’s doing with George. If that goes well, it’s going to be great, certainly for her, on multiple levels.”

“Now, I like to hear you speak of other partners, and make it as dirty as you want. I can make suggestions too. It seemed obvious that you, Tana, and Diane have the mutual hots. You mentioned my pegging you. I’ve enjoyed having Diane peg me.

“In fact, let me ask Diane to join us. Anything that you’d like her wearing or doing? Be nasty!”

“I’ve been impressed how short a skirt she can wear. Definitely, her flaring micro.

“I’m not sure I truly understood “short-waisted” before seeing how much of her total height is in her legs, even compared with Gigi, who is taller overall. Ask her to wear sheer off-black opera-length hose or crotchless pantyhose, and when she gets here, the highest stilettoes that both of you can wear. That sound right?

“Absolutely, Howard. That’s the kind of stimulation that I want. I’ll call her. While we wait, want some beer? I want it for two things: the amount of piss it will generate, and then I probably want to fuck the bottle.”

“Lucy, you’re just my kind of proud slut. I absolutely adore you.”

“Let’s go to the bathroom. I want to feel nasty in letting you watch me pee.”


When Diane joined us, she cheerfully pirouetted to show off her legs, and then her crotch, but paused. “I should talk a little first. Howard, I want to tell you something about my body, which will help you understand some of my turn-ons. I’m going to strip completely. I wasn’t sure, but I’m delighted that we share leg and shoe fetishes, as does Lucy.

“But I want you to explore, maybe lightly massage, my body, with the intent of learning about it. I don’t have ripped muscles like Zelda. You will find, though, that I have quite solid musculature under a sleek skin, which is a dancer physique. Now, serious dance can have as many injuries as football, but I don’t do things at that level. What I do, however, is quite challenging to the body, which makes me much more rugged than I might look.

“What I’m getting at is that I like quite hard sex, and there’s no chance of my breaking. Sure, there are times where I like slow and gentle, but more often than not, I like to be pounded, or if I’m on top, to pound back. When we do oral, grind your face against me. I have to be more careful in leg sex like tribbing with a guy, so I don’t smoosh your balls, but I want you to rub hard against my mound. If we’re doing anal, once I relax and take you in, feel free to pound, or at least let me pound against you, if I’m on top. OUCH!”

Diane jumped, looked down, and laughed. Blackstone had decided that her foot, when she did another spin, was an interesting target for a paw. He didn’t actually break her skin. In the manner of cats when they decide to do something, he strolled out from his hiding place and inspected each of us. We met his inspection, and he jumped to Lucy’s lap and head-butted her.

I knelt, offered my fingers to Blackstone, who at first gave a questioning sniff. He sat, considered, and then threw himself at my hand, with a firm head bump. When I moved back to the couch, he jumped into my lap and purred loudly. Lucy laughed. “You’re made a friend. He doesn’t usually get that demonstrative to other people.”

“Well, it’s another kind of happy pussy around here.”

Lucy dramatically glared at me. “If you refer to me as Mrs. Slocombe and Blackstone as her pussy, I’ll cut off your dangly parts.”

Following Lucy’s lead as a fan of the BBC comedy, Are You Being Served?, I replied, in my best imitation of Captain Peacock, “Miss Saxon, are you free?”

“I’m free, Captain Peacock!”

“Well, if you are free, why aren’t your legs across my lap?”

“An error, Captain Peacock, which I shall immediately remedy.”


George, Jill, and Marilyn were awake again. Jill realized that George had great sensual and sexual promise, so decided to expand the immediate plan. “Hey Marilyn? Why don’t you take your clothes off so George can see differences between women. Obviously, George, Marilyn’s boobs are bigger than mine. Women vary greatly up top. While Marilyn is big, she has soft, round, pillowy tits that still are firm on her chest. I don’t know how much of your sister’s chest that you’ve seen...”

“Well, not to the extent of exploring, but there have been times when she was wearing stuff that showed most of it off. You’re thinking that she has big but pointy boobs?”

“Exactly. Now, you may have figured it out already, but I like women as well as men. To be honest, more of my experience is with women. Why don’t we fondle Marilyn’s breasts together, maybe kissing as we do it?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.