Lover's Shadow
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Slutsinger

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Facing the busiest, most stressful part of the year, a rancher is not ready when the night shadows come calling. The Lady Ashley is charged to help find strength , passion, and connection so that his death is not repeated. This should have been easy. How far will she go to save the community when that minor detail proves not so minor after all? Sex is graphic, joyful and consensual. Written so you can start the series here. Check codes. 100k words

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

I crawled into Elk’s lap, wrapping my arms around him with my tits snug against his chest. He responded with excitement, his arms petting the smooth skin of my back.

“Your clothes are in the way,” I said.

He nodded.

I removed his pants and then straddled his lap facing him. I unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his coat of thick chest and body hair. With delight, I pressed my nakedness against him as I ran my hands through his hair.

Sometimes opening to a lover you’ve just met is difficult. I’m not talking about finding lust. Going beyond that, understanding them and building a true connection in a short time is not easy.

I succeeded with Elk. I was proud of him for rising to his community’s need. Gathering the information I needed to help save his community had been a mad scramble this morning. He had managed that while comforting his daughter. Without his help, it would have been easy to see Passion Mill as reckless in their duty to fight the shadows. I ran the risk of entering a war that could be won only with compassion and empathy, armed only with disdain. Elk had showed me the struggle his community faced. Yes, Mistakes were made, and I still had sharp questions for the Passion Mill Defense manager. But I could approach the people of Passion Mill with empathy.

Finding more than lust for the man who brought me that gift of understanding was easy. Besides, he smelled good. Yes, he also smelled of stress and fear. In someone I’m attracted to, it is easy to see that as a challenge—a call to care for those close to me. When I am done taking him, that stress will be washed away; he will feel safe.

We rubbed cheeks and began to pet each other. I encouraged his hands to roam my body. He tentatively touched my tits and I offered my enjoyment as our lips joined. His lips were warm; I welcomed his tongue as it danced with mine. I was feeling protective thinking about him, his daughter, and Passion Mill. Apparently my body noticed. He’d only been massaging my tit and tweaking my nipple for about half a minute when I letdown and began to dribble milk onto his hand. He started.

“You haven’t been with that many mothers?”

He laughed and nodded.

“I’d find it hot if you’d suckle me. I’d like to feel like I’m providing comfort. Whatever you do though suckle as a slut; help me enjoy the lust of a lover sharing her body, not simply the mother providing comfort.”

“You want me to suckle your milk sexually?” he asked, his face confused.

“Fuck, yes.” I rearranged our position so that he could slump against me and I could partially support his head against my tit. He began to suck in earnest. I moved so that he could pet my mound with his hand. This was really hot: I got to enjoy using milk to offer comfort and support at the same time as enjoying a slut’s joy in taking pleasure and displaying her animal body. I could revel in the intimacy but also in my resulting lust and excitement. My cunt and mound also enjoyed the attention of his smooth hand as it rubbed against my pubic hair.

Eventually he sucked my left tit dry. “Did you enjoy?”

“Yes! You were right that was hot.”

“If you were surprised when I let down, I’m guessing you’ve never milked a girl. This will be a bit messy, but we’re for the showers after here. Are you game for trying?”

“You’d enjoy that?”

“Yes, teaching you to play with and use my body will be lots of fun.” I began to show him how to express milk out of my right tit. “There are lots of slutty games you can play if you’re comfortable offering yourself to be milked or take people to play with your tits as you desire. I’ve played almost all of them. While you milk me, see if you can come up with something so slutty or twisted that I’ve not yet tried it.”

“Will you?” he asked.

“Perhaps. We shall see.”

His imagination was tame, so I didn’t have to approach something new. I did find it really hot to hear him struggling to express fantasies and to try and push his limits as he played with my body. We definitely did make a mess; we had been turned towards each other for the last part and our fronts were both covered in sticky milk. We had fun as we tried to lick each other clean.

However by this point my cunt was sopping and his cock rock-hard. The settee is nice because it will recline; I find that opens up great fucking opportunities. So, with Elk’s cooperation, I reclined him slightly, and mounted facing him, my hands planted in his chest coat.

I enjoyed being full, in riding my lover. We had built a wonderful connection with our earlier play. I was looking forward to him flooding my cunt, although at the moment I was also enjoying climbing towards my own peak. I vaguely noticed someone entering the hall.

“My lady, I see you found your messenger,” Lady Michele said. “Do you desire any help there?”

“My lady!” Elk gulped. “I’ve been milking a lady of Oak Leaf?” I stiffened briefly but with some effort managed to relax. I do not like being taken for the bonded lover of an Oak Leaf lord: I am the lady third in line for the succession of Oak Leaf seat. It is a little silly to care so much. A lady bonded of Oak Leaf would be no less a title. Never-the-less I do care.

“Ashley, you didn’t tell him?” Michele asked.

I responded to Elk. “Well, no, not of Oak Leaf. Although you did take pleasure peeing in a lady ranked for Oak Leaf. A lady I might add who took great joy in being used that way, in being milked, and who will be far more disappointed if her cunt doesn’t get to experience the biggest come your cock is capable of delivering than by any imaginary liberties you’re worried you may have taken.” The entire time I smiled at him, bouncing atop his cock with joy. “Elk, opening as my lover given your worries last night is far more difficult than accepting me as a noble slut. You’ve already done the hard part.”

I bent forward and captured his mouth in a kiss. I wanted him to have an opportunity to feel and lust rather than speak. In a couple of seconds he relaxed and grinned back at me. Michele had not disrupted our connection. I leaned back and asked him to jill my clit while I rode.

“Ashley!” Michele shouted. Slap! Pain blossomed on my right ass cheek as Michele’s hand impacted with full force. “You’ve been here for how long? Over an hour? and you never bothered to tell him he was reporting directly to the lady who will save his community?”

Emotions roiled through me. My chagrin was deep. Named late in life to the nobility, Lady Michele was uniquely positioned to understand how a commoner would take what I had done. I was proud of Lady Michele: she may have been my earliest mentor as a lover, but I have been groomed my entire life to be a lady. I find myself mentoring her in the assertiveness and strength that comes so easy to me. I took joy in watching Lady Michele act her station without hesitation, even while regretting her disappointment in me was the cause.

This was growth for her as a lover too. She is typically submissive. I find it hot to watch someone stretch their limits and capabilities. There I was between taking Elk, his cock filling my cunt, and taken by Michele, her hand print bright against my ass. It is no wonder that with the chagrin, embarrassment, pride and joy, I also found a huge helping of lust. Fortunately, it was the lust that Elk’s body responded to.

Michele focused on Elk. “I see the Lady Riding Atop, Ashley, Third for Oak Leaf has taken you by surprise. Don’t worry, that’s normal; it happens even if she does bother to introduce herself.” Her tone was half exasperation and half amusement.

Elk’s cock had gotten even harder inside me, but his face had paled and his eyes widened. “You ... you hit! ... you hit the Lady Third for Oak Leaf! You just came up and hit her!”

“I should think so! I’m as much a lady as she is, or so she always tells me. That’s got to be good for something. I’ve known Ashley since she was a young woman, ripe for first fuck. If she’s going to be so careless with your trust, then yes, I’ll remind her to have a care.

“Besides, she loved it. You must have felt her excitement,” she said. I whimpered and bounced harder.

“Honey,” Michele said as she gently rubbed my ass, “you know I love you. Now that I’ve invited myself to your party, is there anything you’d like?”

I squirmed atop Elk’s cock. He seemed to be focused on his excitement, ignoring any questions he might have for the moment.

“Yes, Michele, actually you could make this better. Would you tongue my ass?”

“My pleasure,” she said as she bent to work. I pushed back into her as her warm, wet tongue teased my rosebud.

Michele is perhaps even more uninhibited than me in licking ass, and she’s very perceptive of her lovers’ reactions. Licking someone as they fuck is a bit of a challenge for the licker and licked, but we have experience there. I was enjoying myself, lust swirling between us. Elk had lost himself in playing with my clit, in thrusting into me, and feeling his need build. I was floating on my sensation. I was proud of my weaving; our energy swirled and flowed and built between us.

I was close. Then I realized I had an excellent excuse to drag things out even further. “Michele, dear. If you like, you could finger my ass and tell me all about the resolution to your trouble this morning.”

I felt her shifting behind me. In a few moments, she finished licking with a slow exploration from the bottom to the top of my crack.

“Ashley, have you by chance forgotten to tell our guest the first part of the story you would have me finish?”

I sighed. “Yes.”

“Oh dear, and so soon after your previous error.” She caressed my ass. “A matching hand print on the left side, or right where I placed the first?” Michele was in a mood that afternoon. Although in truth, I had desired a distraction so much that I had not realized Elk would not have any idea what I was talking about, or for that matter, any idea who Lady Michele was.

I braced myself for her slap. Instead she grabbed my foot, tickling mercilessly. I screamed and thrashed but managed to keep Elk inside me.

“Very well, I’ll tell the whole story to ... might you offer your name?”

Elk offered Michele his name and she continued. “I suppose this too is Ashley’s fault. Lord Matthew and Lady Ashley were talking last evening about their plans. We did not join in the light of our passion in the great hall, so they were free to enjoy themselves in Ashley’s room. When those two make slut in earnest, they make an unbelievable mess.

“I’m the head chamber maid, so my team is responsible for breaking in new bedding.” She runs an excellent team. No matter how big a disaster I leave, I’ve never returned to my filthy mess (unless of course I requested that) nor to sterile bedding unused since its last cleaning. Instead, I return to something pleasantly fucked-in. I cannot imagine going to sleep without the reassurance provided by the musk of my community, a sensual reminder that I live in a den of safety.

Michele continued, “I knew a lord and his lover who take pleasure in others’ messes. I offered them the use of Ashley’s room, provided of course that I got to watch the sluts at play. We got there this morning and there was no mess. Even the damp spots had dried.”

“I was called to start working on Passion Mill,” I said. I had recovered from being tickled. Elk and I found our rhythm and I was starting to rebuild lust.

“Fair enough,” she said, “but that left me in a bind. They demanded that I offer myself to make reparations—all in good fun of course. That much Ashley knew already.”

Michele remembered that she had interrupted playing with my ass to torment me again. I felt her spread lube against my ass and tease my rosebud with her finger.

“Well. Alas for me, it is far from over,” she said with a complete lack of sincerity.

“Oh, dear. What have you done now?” I leaned into Elk as I began to ride him harder. Michele’s finger felt wonderful as it explored my depths.

“They had me tied up. The lord was fucking my cunt and his musician pounding my face. They tortured me until I lost control and peed myself. There was no way I could do my boundary work.”

That seemed a bit immature for a game. The chamber maids are responsible for the boundaries around sleeping rooms in the seat. Peeing is an essential part of Michele’s job rebuilding and maintaining these boundaries. It’s a lot harder than it might seem at first. Every day she is full to bursting but must ration her waters to accomplish all that she can. She cannot let it become a repetitive act of urination; we could get an animal to mark our territory if that is all we needed. Each time she pees, she must find the vulnerability and openness to make a true offering of herself sufficient to the magic she builds.”They put you in a position where you had to create more work for your team with no warning?” I asked.

“I wouldn’t exactly say no warning. They did mention that unless I tapped out, they would push me to lose control. And they did build up, splashing urine over me, dipping my hand in warm water, that sort of thing. It got really hard when they started talking about how they would enjoy me gushing and began to apply pressure directly.” Her finger moved faster as her story unfolded. So it was that kind of game; I should have known.

“Oh, that must have been horrible,” I said with mock sincerity.

“It was! And can you believe that they didn’t even finish in me or let me come. They just pushed me aside and went at it in the mess I made,” she wined.

“What would you expect for a slut who starts the day by setting false expectations, makes a mess, and can’t even control herself well enough to do her job without help?” Even if I hadn’t known Lady Michele as well as I did, no one who could smell her could miss how much she was enjoying this. Elk and my excitement kept building. I had my focus split just enough to avoid spontaneously coming. I was fairly sure that any harder or faster on my part and Elk Unstoppable would live up to his name as he crossed the point of no return.

I guessed there was more. “So, how will you make this up to your team?”

“I gave myself to them in reparation. It’s all rather complicated but they have given me a cage to live in when I’m not on duty. They will manage to move it around so I can properly settle my debt with each of them. With good behavior, they say I might be done in a week or so.” I bet her team thought it was really hot to be able to wheel their boss in to be used (or not) for an evening or two. Actually, that did sound incredibly hot. I wonder how much of a slut I’d need to be to earn the favor of her cage for a night after my return from Passion Mill.

I was so close. I was reasonably sure that Elk was going to come for all he was worth, but absolutely certain about myself. “Elk, I’d planned to mark you for our web after this. But I’m just going to build that into our release. Elk Unstoppable from Passion Mill, I, Lady Ashley, Third for Oak Leaf claim you as slut; claim you as lover. With all our passion, I open to you, together shining brightly. You are mine and through me ours.

“Come for me!” I began to pound him, riding him for all I was worth. It didn’t take long. He buried himself in me, held me against him, and exploded with a great scream. I felt him spurting inside me. Michele still had my ass in hand. Between her wondrous touch and Elk’s finger circling my clit, I was lost. Climax, squirt, pee, and pleasure merged together. I howled, shuddered, sprayed. I emptied myself physically, spiritually and emotionally, surrendering to our lust, our connection. We fell together into a place beyond words and time.


I drifted back. Michele was rubbing my lower back. Elk was gently kissing my face. “Ah, that was glorious,” I said, “Welcome to our web and Oak Leaf’s strength.”

“Perhaps I will find strength once I recovered. I do feel so much more relaxed and connected,” he said.

“Me, too. I’m going to turn around and lie against you; I really want to be held and hugged while I recover. Do you mind if we talk that way and finalize our plans? I shall report as I said earlier, but since the decision is mine, that will take little time.”

I shifted and came to rest leaning against him, spreading my legs. Michele offered Elk her hand. “I’m the Lady Michele, Named at Oak Leaf. I was born Turtle in Shell Defended From Oak Standing, so even more than Ashley I don’t stand on ceremony. It was a joy to watch your lovers’ work.”

“My pleasure. You were born a commoner and named a noble? I didn’t know that can happen.”

“It’s rare for someone as old as me, but certainly the holder of a seat may name anyone they choose. The opposite can happen too, although I know of only one case in my life where a noble has been registered at a village.”

“How does that come about.” I certainly was not going to rise to Michele’s bait. Some day perhaps I’d wear Ashley from Shepherd’s Crook openly, but the discomfort and confusion of that achievement was far too fresh. The silence expanded and Michele sat between my legs and began to explore me with her hands. She splashed through the prodigious puddle between Elk’s legs, spreading it across me. I reached a hand down, gathered some, and offered our mess to Elk to suck off my hands. Soon Michele offered us good day and departed to make sure her team was done with their rounds.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.