Sue and Her Sister Sandra's Spanking Sessions - Cover

Sue and Her Sister Sandra's Spanking Sessions

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sue and her sister join a spanking club and join in all the action with an eagerness that reflects their obsession with the spanking fetish that they both keep hidden from their friends and co-workers whilst pretending to be "good girls" with proper behavior at all times.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

I am sort of an innocent third party here relating this story of a terrible obsession with the fetish of spanking and being tied up unable to move when one is being subjected to humiliating and degrading treatment of a undignified nature from behind with no power to stop the spanker from exacting the utterly fabulous sensation of total loss of control.

They had joined a spanking club of sorts that was comprised of mostly middle-aged housewives and jaded divorced or widowed males with an axe to grind against independent-minded women with lots of sarcastic words about men in general.

The men were of a mind to show no mercy to one of the willing female club members tied down on the spanking bench or across their laps with two other club members securely holding their wrists and ankles.

I was not actually a paying club member so I was not allowed to spank the females but I was used to help keep them stretched out tightly for maximum spanking leverage. I had gotten quite adept at securing the little darlings to the two spanking benches. One of the benches was bigger than the other and it had some built in equipment that made the females fit their privates onto various sized shafts of wicked design. Their heads were trussed up in a partial hood that left their mouths and noses open for breathing and accepting a secondary erection into their sweet mouths and spirited eager tongues primed to lick and kiss them to a happy ending.

This evening I was the one that strapped Miss Sue into the smaller spanking bench because she was not too happy about taking the thick cock on the big bench into her petite female parts with a vaginal hole that was near virginal if the truth be known.

Her butt hole was a different story.

I had the good fortune to test her back door for relative tightness on a bet from her sister Sandra that her tightly clenched ass was tighter than her sister’s and a whole lot more fun to fuck.

I didn’t really want to get into the middle of a sibling competition but I had no alternative if I wanted to remain as a semi-permanent house guest with humping privileges between weekends when they both were all caught up in their pool of handy penises waiting for a chance to travel up their vaginal or anal channels like speedboats on the prowl for pussy in all the wrong places.

I remember a huge Puerto Rican construction worker called Angel Nunez alternating between Sue’s and Sandra’s back door on a rainy Saturday night with both of the girls giggling up a storm each time he switched from one to the other. I could hear Sue calling out,

“Right there, Angel, that’s a good boy. Give it to mama right there and I promise to give you a blow job you are never going to forget before the hall clock chimes midnight.”

I watched the powerful Angel Nunez hump poor Sue with a vengeance looking to make her beg for mercy but accepting the fact she wanted it even longer and harder than any girl he had ever humped before.

Sandra was sitting there with her ass up high watching them get it on with a jealous eye and she eventually wandered over to my kneeling naked body on the fluffy white carpet and shoved her twitching bush right in my startled face and told me,

“What are you waiting for, white boy? Get that tongue working or little sister Sandra is going to have to strap on a ten inch black dick and show you how sissy boys bend over just like girl scouts trying to sell some cookies.”

Of course, I knew the mild-mannered Sandra had no intention of doing any such thing and she would be mortified to even attempt to strap the thing around her petite waist because it was a certainty that she would have to ask for help in doing it correctly. Then, she would have to get some assistance in lubricating the nasty thing to allow it to slide up some poor fellow’s tight rear channel with degrading precision.

Meanwhile, my favorite sister Sue was getting her hindquarters corrected with Continental flair by some Frenchman with a touch of mean-spirited nastiness in his debonair display of sophistication whilst pounding the white out of poor sister Sue’s heart-shaped delicious buttocks.

His name was Pierre and he was a sly prick if there ever was one.

It wasn’t much later that I saw Sue hanging upside down on the padded chain with his uncut dick splitting her in two each time he leaned forward and showed her the error of her ways. I have to admit there was a certain element of artistic appeal to the tableau, but my shameful attraction to Sue as a person of some impressive intelligence and a personality that made me eager to do her bidding on almost any occasion was urging me to intervene on her behalf.

Of course, at that very moment, I was sliding deeply inside Sandra’s tight anal channel with some degree of competence and mutual complicity of weakness of the flesh.

Both Sandra and I continued to merge into a single lump of humanity with the mixing of our liquid-laden libidos and mutual moaning and groaning incoherent communication of desire for more of the same, only deeper and with more heart-felt forcefulness that bordered on sheer abandon of any semblance of civilized behavior.

Needless to say, any thought of interfering with the Frenchman’s freely expressed use of poor Sue’s exposed anatomy was out of the question and we continued down our own road to perdition at a pace of our own choosing with guilty conviction it was the only solution to our need to express our own requirements for sexual release.

I had not had the pleasure of navigating Sandra’s anal expressway with any degree of familiarity in the past but had the unfortunate task of being up close and personal with her inspiring excesses of anal copulation. Those were the days and nights of huge iterations of hardened erections in various lengths and shades of skin color disappearing into her most private opening with lubricated ease and a symphony of screams and shouts determined to wake the dead from their peaceful rest.

Sometimes, she would lift her beautiful face for my loving lips as she took the demanding shafts of male desire into her rear door “open for business” bottom as if my lips and tongue compensated for her humiliation and utter loss of feminine dignity at the other end of her teenaged nubile body of total temptation for any male in close proximity and with the opportunity to test her tightness with the tempered steel of a hardened cock.

Now that I was inside that boiling cauldron of seething passion, I had no intention of losing my focus on keeping my eyes on the prize and my cock in full speed ahead position until she received the full draining of my precious bodily fluids in a memorable manner from behind with her ass cheeks in full contact with my muscular thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.