Carmen and Dora - Cover

Carmen and Dora

Copyright© 2018 by COBRA

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A very conservative and reserved Brazilian teen that has never even been kissed, uses her best friend to introduce her into a world of really hot and erotic lesbian sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Babysitter   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy   Teacher/Student  

Bienvenidos, amigos, this story is about the time when I finally confront Molly:

When I decided to sit and watch my sister Eliza have sex with her new family. Dora came back from the bathroom and handed me a towel in order to wipe our faces off from Shawnee’s and Eliza’s orgasms. Once I wiped my face off, I handed it to Dora to wipe her face off, after that, I asked her:

“Cariño, ¿de qué lado usas?”

(Honey, which side did you use?)

Puzzled, she answered:

“El fondo, ¿por qué?”

(The bottom, why?)

I said:

“¿Puedo tener la toalla?”

(Can I please have the towel?)

Without saying a word, she just handed it to me, I looked at the side that I used, and exclaimed:

“¡¡Lo sabía!! ¡ Lo sabía, joder! ¡ Sabía que me mintió!”

(I knew it!! I fucking knew it!! I knew that she lied to me!!)

Dora asked:

“¿Que?”

(Who?)

I answered:

“¡ Maldita Molly! ¡ Esa puta perra mentirosa de una maldita madre! ¿Recuerdas aquella vez que fui a lo de Molly después de tener sexo?”

(Fucking Molly!! That fucking bitch whore of a mother fucking liar!! Remember that time that I went over to Molly’s after we had sex?)

She answered:

“Claro que sí, cariño, pero, ¿qué tiene que ver esto con algo?”

(Of course, I do, sweetheart, but, what does this have to do with anything?)

I responded:

“Te lo explicaré, tiene algo que ver con lo que hay en esta toalla. No hay material blanco lechoso.”

(I’ll explain, it has something to do with what is on this towel. There is no milky- white stuff.)

She said:

“¿Algo blanco lechoso? Chico, ¿te has caído de la parte profunda o algo así? Te conozco desde hace mucho tiempo y hemos estado en una mierda de locos juntos, pero. esto se lleva el pastel! ¿De qué coño estás hablando?”

(Milky-white stuff? Boy, have you fallen off the deep end or something? I have known you for a long time and we have been in some insane shit together, but, this takes the cake! What the fuck are you talking about?)

I said:

“La primera vez que Molly y yo follamos en su casa, después de que ella orgasmo. Le pregunté qué era la cosa blanca, y dijo que las mujeres adultas lo consiguen. Bueno, Eliza es una adulta y veo pruebas de lo contrario en esta toalla.”

(The first time that Molly and I fucked at her place, after she orgasmed. I asked her what the white stuff was, and she said that adult women get it. Well, Eliza is an adult and I see evidence to the contrary on this towel.)

She said:

“Claro que sí, cariño. Quiero decir, KIZZY, Ronnie, Cheryl, que tiene la misma edad que Molly, son mujeres adultas. Además, cuando el orgasmo eyaculan una sustancia clara como el gel, al igual que nosotros, pero, la nuestra no es tan gel como el suyo. ¿De dónde sacaste esta loca idea de una secreción de blanco lechoso que sale de mujeres adultas, y acabo de refutar la teoría de Molly?”

(Of course you would, sweetie. I mean, Kizzy, Ronnie, Cheryl, who is the same age as Molly are all adult women. Also, when they orgasm they ejaculate a clear gel-like substance, as do we, but, ours is not as gel like as theirs. Where did you get this crazy idea about a milky-white discharge that comes out of adult women, and, I just disproved Molly’s theory.)

Quizzical, I asked:

“Entonces, ¿qué coño estaba en mis dedos después de que los saqué de su coño?”

(Then, what the fuck was on my fingers after I pulled them out of her pussy?)

She asked:

“Ahora, que estamos llegando a alguna parte, ¿con quién tuvo sexo antes que tú?”

(Now, that we are getting somewhere, who did she have sex with before you?)

I said:

“El hermano mayor de KRISSY, Rick.”

(Krissy’s older brother, Rick.)

She said:

“Mi conjetura es que él le dio un pastel de crema.”

(My guess is that he gave her a cream-pie.)

I asked:

“¿Qué tienen que ver los productos horneados con esto? Además, no vi nada en su mesa de la cocina.”

(What does baked goods have to do with any of this? Besides, I did not see anything on her kitchen table.)

Laughing, she said:

“Jesús, ¿eres tan ingenuo? Permítanme explicar, mientras yo estaba buscando porno, me tropecé con algo titulado ‘ Creampie ‘. así que lo comprobé y vi un video, cuando el hombre dijo que iba a cum, que no sacó de la niña, pero, tan pronto como se soltó un gruñido, se sacó de ella, y VI exactamente lo que dijiste que sacó de coño de Molly era en realidad dentro de la chica en el video.”

(Jesus, are you that fucking naive? Let me explain, while I was looking for porn, I stumbled onto something entitled ‘creampie’. so, I checked it out and watched a video, when the man said that he was going to cum, he did not pull-out of the girl, but, as soon as he let out a grunt, he pulled out of her, and I saw exactly what you said that you pulled out of Molly’s pussy was actually inside of the girl in the video.)

Angry, I said:

“Por lo tanto, quisiera conseguir este recto. Te refieres a decirme que he tocado y había probado semen de Rick!! Cuando esa perra me dijo que ella lo hizo! Después de todo lo que ha sucedido con usted, nuestros amigos y mi familia! ¡Esta es la paja final! Voy a vestirse y en su lugar que le diera una oportunidad para venir limpio! Si ella no, me voy a patear su culo!”

(So, let me get this straight. You mean to tell me that I touched and tasted Rick’s sperm!! When that bitch told me that she did it! After all that has happened with you, our friends, and my family! This is the final straw!! I’m going to get dressed, and go over to her place to give her a chance to come clean! If she doesn’t, I’m gonna kick her ass!)

She responded:

“Escuchar, miel, no eres el único que está enojado con ella! ¡Quiero un trozo, demasiado! También, si Rick hay puta esa perra! Va ser al bloque de polla el culo!”

(Listen, honey, you’re not the only one that’s pissed at her! I want a piece, too! Also, if Rick is there fucking that bitch! I’ll be the one to cock-block his ass!)

While, my sister was going to town on her future step-daughter’s pussy, I tapped her on the shoulder. She lifted her head up to ask me:

“¿Quieres entrar?”

(Do you want in?)

I said:

“No gracias, quizás más tarde. Por cierto, Dora y yo tenemos que ir a la casa de Molly para confrontarla y pedirle que venga limpia.”

(No thanks, maybe later. By the way, Dora and I have to go to Molly’s house in order to confront her and ask her to come clean.)

Eliza said:

“Primero que nada, se amable. A pesar de que nos ha puesto a través de un montón de mierda, siempre es agradable ser cordial, incluso a una perra malvada! Incluso dejé mi copia de sus llaves de la casa en la mesa junto a la lámpara, se divierten. Ahora, ¿puedo por favor volver a follar con mi familia?”

(First of all, be nice. Even though she put us through a lot of shit, it’s always nice to be cordial, even to an evil bitch! I even left my copy of her house keys on the table next to the lamp, have fun. Now, can i please go back to fucking my family?)

On that note, Dora and I just got dressed and left. On the way to Molly’s, I had a feeling that she had guests, when Dora noticed something:

“Cariño, creo que nos están siguiendo.”

(Sweetie, I think that we are being followed.)

I responded:

“Estás demente.”

(You’re crazy.)

She said:

“Te aseguro que no lo soy, sólo mira detrás de ti.”

(I assure you that I am not, just look behind you.)

I looked behind me and saw a really tall and gorgeous looking black man:

“Hello, ladies, headed over to Molly’s?”

I answered him:

“Yes, we are, would you like to join us?”

He said:

“Yes, I would, and I would bet you that she’s getting down with Rick as we speak.”

Dora said:

“¡¡Dios!! no otra.”

(Oh, God!! not another one.)

I said:

“¡ Dora, Cállate! Tal vez nos pueda ayudar si compartimos historias.”

(Dora, be quiet! Maybe he can help us if we share stories.)

He responded:

“Of course I can help you, what would you like to know?”

Surprised, Dora said:

“¿Por qué todo el mundo parece entender el español?”

(Why does everyone seem to understand Spanish?)

I said:

“Dora, please. Now, first off, who are you?”

Dora said:

“Cariño, este es Jerome, el otro tipo que Molly ha estado jodiendo además de Rick, tu hermana y tú.”

(Honey, this is Jerome, the other guy that Molly’s been fucking besides Rick, your sister, and you.)

He said:

“Well, since you know my name, and, yes, I did sleep with Molly, so did, half her high-school basketball team, the entire defensive line, and, the cheerleaders. All this while exclusively dating me, your sister, and my boy, Rick.”

I asked:

“Anything else, Jerome?”

He answered:

“Yes, there is. She’s had more cream-pies than Pillsbury produces in a single day. I’m shocked that she didn’t get any STD’s yet, and, I heard from Rick that she might be pregnant.

Dora said:

“Cariño, los dos pensábamos que era una puta asquerosa, pero, después de escuchar esto, ¡ mierda! También, ella podría estar embarazada, yo también tengo una teoría que estamos hablando con el bebé-papá.”

(Honey, both of us thought that she was a filthy whore, but, after hearing this, holy shit!! Also, she might be pregnant, I also have a theory that we are speaking with the baby-daddy.)

He said:

“I assure you that I’m not, besides, I do not want to be attached to her anyways. It could be Rick, or my friend, Malik.”

I asked:

“Who is Malik?”

He answered:

“Malik is the left end of the defensive line, has more sacks than anyone else on the team, also, he has a unit that can choke a horse.”

Dora said:

“Eso puede ahogar a un caballo, ¿EH? Chico, esa cosa puede producir muchos espermatozoides. Lo siento, supongo que eso te deja a ti y a Rick fuera de la carrera.”

(That can choke a horse, huh? Boy, that thing can produce a lot of sperm. Sorry, I guess that leaves you and Rick out of the running.)

I said:

“Cariño, hablar de la virilidad de alguien de esa manera no es lo menos gracioso.”

(Honey, discussing someone’s manhood in that manner is not the least bit funny.)

Jerome laughed:

“Oh yes, it is funny. Come on, ladies, on with the task at hand. I would love to give that fucking bitch a piece of mind.”

Dora said:

“Y, un trozo de tu pito.”

(And, a piece of your dick.)

He said:

“I’d rather let Carmen have it.”

Dora said:

“No puedo, amigo, es lesbiana.”

(No can do, my friend, she’s lesbian.)

I responded:

“No hay ningún daño en la experimentación sexual, ¿no?”

(There is no harm in sexual experimentation, is there?)

Jerome answered:

“No creo que lo haya, la clave es tener cuidado.”

(I do not think that there would be, the key thing is to be careful.)

On that note the three of us continued walking to Molly’s house. When we finally arrived at the front door, I used Eliza’s key, once I opened the front door, I noticed no one inside, except for two people making sounds upstairs. When I closed the door, Dora asked:

“Bueno, ¿a qué estás esperando?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.