Carmen and Dora
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by COBRA

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A very conservative and reserved Brazilian teen that has never even been kissed, uses her best friend to introduce her into a world of really hot and erotic lesbian sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Babysitter   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy   Teacher/Student  

Bienvenidos, amigos, this story is about the time that the young teens revealed something to Molly and I about my sister that we didn’t know...

When the four of us left my room for Eliza’s after-party frolics, while we were proceeding to my parent’s room, I saw Shawnee rubbing her pussy when I asked:

“Shawnee, what’s wrong?”

She answered:

“I’m getting so wet.”

I said:

“That’s okay, let me take care of that for you.”

She said:

“No. My mother takes care of it.”

I said:

“Well, she is busy, so, it’s either Dora or me at this point.”

She said:

“I know exactly what you mean by that.”

Shocked, I said:

“Mi amor, Krissy, hold up, Shawnee, what did you just say to us?”

Krissy said:

“Yo, all she’s saying is that her mom is shacking up with your sis.”

Dora said:

“Hold on, you mean that Eliza and Kizzy are involved?”

I said:

“I think that is what Shawnee meant, isn’t it?”

Shawnee nodded her head, while Dora was relaying a message to me from Krissy: “Krissy just said that while Shawnee was playing games, she heard moans and screams coming from Kizzy’s room, after Eliza was done tutoring Shawnee. Also, she heard them talking about Eliza breaking up with Molly.”

Shocked and angry, I said:

“What? Molly is such a nice girl, why would Eliza do such a thing? Dora, you know that I would never do something like that to you. I thought that Eliza had more sense than to fuck another woman behind her girlfriend’s back, how dare she?!! I have to confront her about this now, Dora, you and the girls stay right here, I’ll be back.”

Krissy turned to Dora and asked:

“Hey, Dora, aren’t you gonna stop your girl?”

Dora said:

“No.”

That was when I left them, walked the hallway in a hurried pace and entered my room where I saw Eliza licking Kizzy’s pussy. So, I yelled at her:

“Eliza, ¿cómo te atreves a joder a otra mujer mientras sales con Molly?”

(Eliza, how dare you fuck another woman while still dating Molly?)

Eliza stopped what she was doing to answer me:

“¿Decir qué?”

(Say what?)

I said:

“Aprendí todo de KRISSY, Shawnee dijo que mientras ella estaba jugando, usted estaba en la habitación contigua con su madre, teniendo una aventura!!!!”

(I learned everything from Krissy, Shawnee said that while she was playing games, you were in the adjoining room with her mother, having an affair!)

She said:

“¡¡Mierda!!”

(Bullshit!”)

I said:

“¡ No, no es una mierda! ¡ Ahora, Dile a tu novia la verdad o lo haré yo!!!”

(No, it’s not bullshit! Now, tell your girlfriend the truth or I will!)

Then Cheryl said:

“Oh, my God!! Did I just hear what I thought I heard?”

Molly asked:

“Heard what?”

Cheryl asked me:

“Carmen, I heard the whole conversation, want me to translate?”

I said:

“Okay, how good are you?”

She said:

“Muy bien, soy un estudiante de derecho. Carmen heard from Krissy what Shawnee said that while Shawnee was playing games, Kizzy and Eliza were in the next room having sex, also, Eliza claims that Shawnee is lying, but, from what I just saw, I can safely say that Shawnee is telling the truth, am I right, Carmen?”

(Very good, I am a straight-A student.)

I said in shock:

“Damn, Cheryl, you are a good translator, and you are correct.”

After that, I saw Molly slap Eliza across the face and said:

“Happy birthday, you fucking bitch!!”

Eliza yelled:

“Kizzy satisfies me better than you ever could!!”

Molly shouted in Spanish:

“¡¡Vete a la mierda!! ¡ Espero que tú y tu puta negra tengan una buena vida juntos! ¡¡Vete a la mierda!! ¡¡Me voy!! ¡ Estamos jodiendo! ¡ Que tengas una buena vida, maldita zorra!”

(FUCK YOU!! I hope you and your nigger bitch whore have a nice life together!! GO FUCK YOURSELF!! I’m leaving!! We are fucking through!! Have a nice life, you fucking bitch!!)

Eliza yelled:

“So go already, what’s stopping you!!”

After that, Molly was so distraught that she left my room crying, out in the hall, I was there to console her, while I held her in my arms, she blurted out:

“Carmen, ¿por qué, por qué, por qué hizo eso?”

(Carmen, why, why, why did she do that?)

I said while rubbing her back:

“I don’t know, I just do not know, come with me into my parent’s room so we can talk.”

She said:

“Okay.”

After that, we proceeded down the hallway and saw Dora and the girls when Dora asked:

“I heard screaming and cursing, Carmen, Que ha pasado?”

(What happened?)

I answered her:

“Molly y mi hermana rompieron.”

(Molly and my sister broke up.)

Dora said:

“Eso es terrible, vamos, Molly, hablemos.”

(That’s terrible, come on, Molly, let’s talk.)

Molly said:

“Good idea, guys, let’s talk.”

As soon as we entered the room, all five of us sat down on the bed, Molly was flanked by me and Dora, I looked at Molly and asked:

“Molly, what happened?”

“Things were going great for us, I mean, she got this tutoring job a few weeks before you and Dora hooked-up. It was an exciting time for us, Eliza started working, you two became lesbians, everything was working out great. In fact, that very night that she got the job, we celebrated and made love like we never did before.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.