A Boy Admires His Mom - Cover

A Boy Admires His Mom

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

After securing her son Bobby spread eagle on the bed, Bonnie unwrapped the towel she had around her and now stood there between her son’s legs totally nude. Her big tits shinning from the oily water she had bathed in made her son’s eyes shine too, shine with love, want, need and a strong passion.

He ran his eyes down her beautiful body and saw her shaved pussy slit shining too. The shin came from her excitement and wetness. She was so sexually worked up with what was about to happen that it took a great deal of self control to not just climb up on her son and sit down on his beautiful young hard cock and fuck herself into oblivion.

She loved how her boy’s dick just stood straight up in the air with no one touching it. She loved how she could stand there nude and watch as it grew harder and harder rising up into a beautiful thick solid cock with no one touching it. He was hard just looking at her stunning body.

All she would have to do was grab the base of his dick and straddled his thighs over it and drive her pussy down hard on it filling her to completion and what she knew would be a sensational ride and a great orgasm.

How she had always wanted to do this since the first day she had taken him. All she wanted to do was tie her young handsome son to the bed and tease and masturbate him until he begged and cried out to cum. Then she would fuck him hard and long and make him cum again inside her. He always filled her to over flow with his cum.

But, today the first thing she wanted to do was to tie him up with a little bondage. That’s why he was tied up on the bed now. She began to work on his young cock with a gentle touch. She started with her hands stroking it rubbing it rolling it between her palms. Very gently and soft like she had all the time in the world to play with it, she would use all her tricks to make it as hard as he could possibly get.

But she didn’t want him to cum, no not yet. He would have a long time to wait until she let him receive a release. She knew when it came, it would the best orgasm, the best one for him yet.

Now she held his cock and worked it by rubbing it against her smooth soft cheek of her face. First the left side and then the right side. Then she held it up straight in her hands and used her tongue to lick the underside of his shaft a few time. as her hands loved it too.

Bobby moaned. She rubbed his swollen cock around her nose, over her forehead and down around her chin, all over her face teasing it as she did with her wet lips,. Her warm breath and mouth using her tongue to lick and roll it over the head. Bonnie held his shaft in her hands now a little tighter so she could love it by slowly jerking him up and down.

Again using her mouth she would lick up the entire underside of his hard-on. From the base all the way up teasing the pee hole with her tongue. When her son sighed with pleasure, Bonnie smiled up at him. Bobby loved to watch her love his big dick this way. “Oh God mommy that feels so good. Your mouth makes me crazy,” he moaned.

“Oh baby I love your big hard cock so much. I love making it so hard for you just like this,” she said as she kissed the throbbing head.

As Bobby watched her mouth move very slowly sliding her lips over the tip of the cock head, Bonnie looked up into his eyes. She could see the love and the need, especially the need.

He smiled down at his mother and Bonnie’s mouth formed a tight circle around the head and she began to suck. She slowly took the head and engulfed it all the way into her mouth. Bobby’s balls tighten up in the sack more and more.

She lifted the shaft in her hands and squeezed it gently. Then she pulled up and down keeping her hands tight around it. He felt her suck on the head harder. Her cheeks caved in and her son cried out with lust. He arched his ass up off the bed trying to get more of his cock deeper into his mother’s warm wet sucking mouth.

But Bonnie wouldn’t allow it. She was enjoying teasing him. She loved how it felt and she loved watching as his big cock jump and throb in her hand> Then again when she took her mouth and hands off of it.

She saw him straining at the scarfs that secured his arms and legs. She sucked him now on and off for while making him thrust and lift his middle as high as his bonds would allow him. He wanted to fuck her mouth so badly!

This was so much fun! Her dead husband had taught her all of this during their marriage. At first she was scared, of bondage, but later on she began to crave it. Now she wanted her boy to learn all about the pleasure, the sexual pain and absolute joy of bondage, receiving as well as giving before receiving the best orgasm of his and her life.

The game would continue later on with Bonnie wanting Bobby to tie her up next and drive her wild before he fucked her again and filled her with his cum one more time. Then she would tell him the news she had to tell him.

She held his cock shaft at the base with her two fingers circling it and pressing down hard on it. Then she began again licking and kissing all around the top of the shaft again. Her mouth and tongue licked under the head, over the head, all around the sensitive cock head. Her tongue licked and covered it making his need grow greater and greater.

When she began to feel his dick throb she knew he was close. When it got hotter and harder and when she tasted his pre cum, she would stop playing with it completely. She would sit up watching his cock move uncontrollably throbbing with his desire.

She heard her son’s loud moan and then his first beg. “Please mom don’t stop,” Bobby asked.

She smiled down at him and told him she would begin again in a few minutes. Bonnie began to rub her son’s thighs running her hands slowly upward between his opened and secured legs. Her fingers just touching his balls gently as she rubbed the upper most part of his inside legs. She cupped his big balls and lifted his nuts up in her hand as if she was weighting them. Sort of like her son held her big tits and weighted them whenever he held them.

As she held them in her hand Bonnie rolled his nuts all around as she waited for him to relax and calm down a little before she started working on his cock again. Her pussy was flooded with her own need. She wiped her hand over her slit and then rubbed her wetness around Bobby’s balls. They both watched as she did it. Wiping her hand again and again over her cunt and then wiped her hand over his big balls was torching him. But he didn’t use the safe word.

When Bobby’s cock began to tilt down and soften a little she knew he had recovered enough again so she could begin to play with him again. Bonnie moved up over his hard dick this time and licked from his cock to his belly. She used her tongue to fuck his belly button. It tickled.

As she did so, she used her big firm tits to rub around and capture her son’s hard cock between them. She began to tickled the pee hole with the long hard nipples on her tits.

Bonnie used her hands to push her tits together and began to masturbate Bobby’s hand-on with those big tits. “Do you like it Bobby when I use my breasts to play with your cock sweetie,” she asked?

Bobby only moaned as he felt the pleasure and stimulation of his cock by his mother using those beautiful big tits he loved so much. “Don’t you wish your hands were free so you could help me hold my tits baby? Don’t you wish you could play with them feel, these hard nipples between your fingers,” she asked him again already knowing the answer.

She saw a drop of pre cum on the tip of his cock and she again slowly moved down and covered the head with her mouth and sucked. Bobby cried out with desire lifting his ass up trying to fuck her mouth. Bonnie again backed off and squeezed the base of his cock hard keeping him from cumming.

The cock playing when on and one as the first hour passed.

“OH GOD mom! You are driving me wild. That feels so good when you suck my cock,” he moaned out at her over and over again.

She smiled up at him and kissed the tip again. Then she slowly and extremely gently using only her thumb and index finger to begin to jerk him off again. It was a feathery touch, hardly noticeable and yet, it drove him wild. He could just feel her fingers around his swollen shaft lightly touching it and sort of floating up and down the hard long shaft.

After letting her boy rest again, Bonnie changed her tactics and now slide up and sat on her son’s hips. With her legs spread wide Bobby could see the folds of his mother pussy lips open and touching the base of his cock. He asked her if she was going to fuck him now?

She didn’t say anything, but she smiled as she took his cock in her hand again. This time she pushed the shaft back and down so the head was just touching his belly button. Then she moved over it and pressed her pussy down on it. She glided her vagina over the hard shaft.

Her pussy was soaking wet and she used the wetness of her pussy lips as they open and went around his cock’s shaft. She slowly began to run the lips up both sides of his cock shaft as it laid against his belly. She made his shaft wet from her juices. Then she slid back down again.

Back and forth she worked his cock shaft with the lips of her vagina. She ran her lips all over with the juices from her pussy. She held it down and ran her cunt back and forth over the hard underside of his shaft. The lips would touch the top of his cock head and she would tease him by rubbing the open cunt hole around the tip of his penis. Her clit was throbbing and hard as it rubbed on her son’s shaft!

Again and again Bobby would try and wiggle so he could get his cock into his mother’s love hole. But Bonnie was smarter than him and ever allowed it once or twice as she teased and stimulated him. She worked his cock back and forth pausing at the tip and just touching the head as Bobby went wild thrusting and pumping trying to push his cock up into her hole.

The torcher went on and on. When she felt he was just about there again, she backed off and moved up over his face. This time she didn’t hesitate, she lowered her pussy down over her son’s mouth slowly as he watched her cunt come lower and lower over his face. As he watched she said: “Lick it. Lick it and make me cum. Then maybe I’ll fuck you and let you cum too sweetie.”

But she wasn’t going to do it yet, and she knew it when she aid it. It wasn’t time yet for her son to cum. But she needed to cum and wanted her boy’s sweet mouth to suck and eat her pussy.

His mother straddled his face and Bobby began to lick and suck on her wetness. Bonnie began to rub her pussy all over his face using his nose as a plaything to rub her swollen clit as his tongue licked her open hole.

His mom began to writhe and squirm all around on her son’s face as he kept sucking her clit now. Gripping his head with both hands she pushed her pussy into his mouth as her legs squeezing his ears. Bonnie used two fingers to begin to rub her clit as her son went back fucking her hole with his tongue.

Mom rubbed her clit as fast as her hand could move while her boy sucked on her pussy hole using his tongue to probe deep into her luscious cunt hole. With her other hand she took a firm grip on her left breast and pinched the nipple hard and pulled on it. The nipple became longer and harder and blood red.

She cried out as she felt her pussy begin to convulse and tighten as it squeezed noting. She needed something to fill it. She needed a cock badly. As she flooded her boy’s face with her cum, Bonnie felt a huge wave of sexual pleasure and ecstasy washed over her.

She lifted her head and arched her back as she rode out the biggest orgasm she had ever felt in her life.

“OH FUCK! Oh God baby I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” she yelled.

As her pussy juices dripped from her hot, wet cunt into her son’s mouth, Bonnie almost passed out from the pleasure.

When her orgasm peeked and started to recede Bonnie collapsed on top of her son. It took her several minutes to regain her senses as she came down from the powerful climax. Bobby was still licking her slit and her legs were shaking and her pussy pulsed with a throbbing need. Bonnie needed to be fucked now.

As Bobby’s mom’s head became to clear and her heart slowed down, her breathing began to become normal again. She moved down her son’s body and laid completely on top of him. She needed to a fucking badly.

Bonnie slowly began to rub her silky body up and down on her son. She moved slowly and kept his big cock between them as she used her entire body to masturbate her son’s dick. Back and forth up and down she pressed her pussy and pelvis down on Bobby’s hard cock.

Finally she sat up and looked at her boy. She smiled and licked her lips as she lifted up and took the head of his cock and began to rub it against her slit. She used his cock head and circled her pussy opening with it. She rubbed her clit and then moved the swollen head to the opening of her love hole.

Bonnie smiled at her son and slowly, I mean very slowly let the head push into her lips spreading them wider and wider. The head pushed deeper and deeper and finally they both felt the cock head enter her pussy.

Bobby as usual closed his eyes from the wonderful feeling his mother’s cunt gave him when his cock head first enter her. This time Bonnie slowly moved her hips around and around as she held the base of Bobby’s cock and stretching the skin at the top of the shaft as tight as it could get.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.