A Boy Admires His Mom - Cover

A Boy Admires His Mom

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

When Bonnie woke she started to stand and go to the bathroom. But immediately she felt soreness around her ass hole after having her son take her rear end with his hard, thick, cock last night.

Even if Bobby took his time and went easy having her ass fucked was not a daily occurrence. She hadn’t been taken back there in years, just before her husband had died. Her cute little spinster wasn’t use to having a young, hard cock pry it open and fill it like her son had done to her. While thrilling and sexually exciting, today it ached as she moved.

She needed to sit in some warm water to sooth it. Then she would apply some sav and lotion to it a few times today and for a day or two she would have to go easy with it. If Bobby wanted to do this again he would have to wait a while.

She smiled as she remembered how he had pleased her right here in the tub with his wonderful mouth and tongue yesterday. God how she had climaxed and there were so many orgasms. She would most definitely want to do that again as soon as possible.

Maybe today if the soreness went away long enough so she could spread her shapely legs wide for Bobby to lick her. Yes, she would have him do her again like he did yesterday. If not he would just have to get in there without her legs opened wide to their maximum. That made her smile again as she gently sat down in the warm water.

At first there was painful. It stung when the water touched her sore ass hole. But after a few minutes the water began to feel good, soothing her aching rear end. She closed her eyes and began to think back again to how her dear boy made her feel last night. She just loved how her son eat her pussy suck her clit and licking her love hole. First it was with his mouth and tongue and then using his fingers to find and rub her “G” spot too drove Bonnie wild. WOW he really got her off last night.

While she soaked she started to think about the ass sex they had too yesterday. He was so gentle and went so easy, she knew it would hurt until she was use to his cock inside her like that, and she also knew it would hurt again in the morning! But the way he worked on her taking his time and doing what she told him had made it enjoyable too. Once they both got going he made her almost scream when she felt his cum pumping into her ass. Yes! It was good!!

She decide right then that she was going to give him another reward for what he gave her last night with his mouth. Bonnie had been thinking about what he would like all morning. She decided that she might introduce her son to a little bondage. She was pretty sure he would love that but, the only problem was, would Bobby rather tie her up first or should she just tell him she would tied him up first.

She knew how much he loved her playing with his cock and balls and how she work him bring him to the very edge of cumming and she did it over and over again. But, Bobby was always free to move or stop her. With him tied and secured, she could bring him close to cumming and do it longer. She could tease him until he screamed.

She smiled thinking that she would tell him she was going to sit on his face and make him eat her pussy again and again until he calmed down enough to start up again. She knew her boy loved doing all of that too.

Bonnie smiled as she was thinking about what she would say to her son. She also knew how he loved his cock sucked and stroked. She would tell him how she was going to stroke and suck his cock and tease him for a long time while he was tied up and couldn’t do anything about it.

Bobby loved to be denied and worked on until he begged her to let him cum. But, this time he wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. She would either be sucking his cock or slide her tight wet pussy over it and make him first cry out with need and then she would make him cum giving him the relief he needed.

So she would say to him that when she, felt he was ready and couldn’t take any more, then and only then would she would finally sit down on his hard throbbing cock. She would then fuck him as hard as she could riding his young hard beautiful cock until he filled her again with his thick, young cum.

After they had finished and recovered from the best sex he ever had, it would be her turn to be tied up and her son could love her body and tease and edge her too until he fucked her and made her cum. But first he would watch her cum from him playing with her body. He would see her arch her pelvis up and fuck anything her pussy could touch, his fingers his mouth or tongue. She knew he would love watching that, any man would.

Just then Bobby came into the bathroom telling his mom he had to pee really bad. She watched him as he held that beautiful young cock and released a long stream of pee into the toilet. He turned his head to see if she was looking. Bonnie was looking alright, directly at his cock. He smiled down at her as her breasts lifted out of the oily water. He saw them move with her breathing. “Such beautiful breasts,” he said to himself.

When Bobby was done he turned to his mom and stood there looking at her. His cock was semi deflated but still good size. Bonnie smiled back at him and watched as her son’s cock begin to grow up and get harder as he took in her beauty. She smiled and asked: “Oh Bobby can you ever control that thing? It’s always growing hard baby.”

Bobby looked down at his cock and then he said to her: “I can’t help it mom, seeing your breasts and body always does that to my cock.”

She sat up straight, her big breasts standing proud. She watched her son’s cock growing harder and longer as it continue to lift up higher and higher without him or her touching it. It now stood straight out from his body. “Come over here baby. Bring that beautiful cock closer to me,” she told him.

Bobby walked towards the tub his big cock swinging from left to right back and forth. he moved to the tub until he stood right in front of his mother. His cock bobbed up and down now as she looked up at it.

The big fat swollen cock head stood there proudly, already with a drop of pre-cum hanging from it. Bonnie took her finger and lifted the drop off the head and then put it in her mouth. They both smiled.

Bonnie patted the edge of the tub and Bobby put both his feet in the water. He spread his legs wide and sat down right in front of his mother’s face. Bonnie sat there with her big firm tits were shinning with the oily water dripping and running off of them. She knelt right in front of her boy’s cock.

Bobby looked down and saw her vagina slit shinning too. He licked his lips as he reached for his mother’s breasts. Lifting them in his hands he told her: “God I love theses mom! They’re so big and firm and full.”

Bonnie smiled at her boy and bent forward and kissed him hard and long! As she sat back down, Bobby watched as he saw her take the shaft of his hard cock in her hand and move her mouth over the hard cock head. Such pleasures! Bobby closed his eyes as he felt his mother suck. He sighed saying: “Oh mom! I love when you suck me like this.”

Bonnie wanted to talk to her son about the bondage idea she had, but first she wanted her boy as sexually excited as he could get without cumming. She wanted him to feel the need and desire for cumming. Once she had him that way she was sure he would agree with anything.

She still wondered which was the best way to talk with him about it. Should she suggest that he would like to tie her up first or would he prefer to be tied up first. If he agreed to the bonding, she was even thinking of telling him him would be the first to tied up so she could do what she wanted to his body without asking him. Either way they both were going have some really good fun and she was sure some great sex if he accepted her suggestion.

As she sucked her son’s cock, Bobby held her head and fucked her mouth! She held her hand around the bottom of his shaft so he wouldn’t choke her. She loved to suck but didn’t like to be choked. His cock was surely long enough to choke her, she was sure. So she held the base and when her hand touched her lips she stopped him from thrusting deeper.

Bonnie sucked her son’s cock so hard the cheeks on her face were caving in. She looked like she had dimples. Finally she popped his cock out of her mouth and told her son to move right to the edge of the tug.

When Bobby did, his big balls laid against the inside of the tub and his mother continued to suck on his hard cock. He moaned when he felt her used her other hand to cup and massage his massive balls.

She stopped sucking long enough to tell him again to move further out on the edge of the tub. Bobby’s ass cheeks were the last part of his body still on the very edge of the tub. However, now his big balls hung out away from the tub and swung out over the water just hanging down. They look so large.

His mother never took her mouth off of his cock head, her one hand stoked and pumped his shaft back and forth. She looked up at her handsome son and used her tongue to lick right in the pee hold. She saw him close his eyes with the pleasure. Then she wrapped her tongue around the head of his hard cock and teased it over and over again.

Bobby was just about there, ready to pump a huge load of cum into his mother’s waiting mouth when his mother took her mouth off of the cock head. He sighed and then moaned: “OH God mom don’t stop! Suck me I’m so close.”

She kissed the tip of his cock head and then lifted his balls with her hand. She sucked each nut taking it gently into her wet mouth. She ran her tongue over the first ball and then moved to the other one. All the time her other hand never stopped jerking his cock shaft. It was so good Bobby moaned louder and louder and louder.

“I’m going to cum,” he yelled.

And immediately his mother released his cock and stopped sucking his balls. He groaned and asked her again why she stopped? Bonnie smiled and looked at her boy and said: “Bobby do you trust me baby?”

Bobby looked at her wondering for a minute what she asked him. Then he sighed again and told her: “A ... ah ... wha ... what? Yes mom I trust you! Can you please go back to sucking my cock. Please!!I’m ready to cum.”

Bonnie held his cock at the base squeezing it hard and tight trying to keep her son from erupting and cumming all over her face, chest and neck. “No Bobby I mean do you really trust me? I want to try something new with you today, it’s something that I haven’t done since your dad died sweetie. But, I think you would like it and maybe love it and I’d like to try it with you.”

Bobby looked at her hand holding his hard throbbing cock and then he looked into her eyes and said: “Sure mom I trust you completely. What is it you want to try?”

Bonnie stood up and now her pussy was right in front of her son’s face. She was dripping wet and her entire body was shinning from the bath oil she had poured into the water to sooth her aching ass.

Bobby looked up at her beautiful face and saw her breasts rise and fall. God she was so beautiful!

He said: “I would do anything you want mom. But please help me cum first, I need to cum so badly. God your so beautiful. Your body is shinning.” He bent foreword and kissed the top of his mother’s vagina slit. She held his head and let him kiss her pussy a little bit. Finally she said: “OK baby let’s dry off and go into the bedroom and I’ll show you what I have in mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.