A Boy Admires His Mom - Cover

A Boy Admires His Mom

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

From the life insurance policies Bonnie received from her husband’s death, she was able to pay off the house and was now mortgage free.

Bobby’s college fund had enough money in it to pay for all four years of a private out of state college.

There was also money left over to live on as long as they were conservative about spending. With her at home part time job, all she needed to do was manage her funds conservatively and hope no major expense would happen. The little part time work she did would paid her enough to buy groceries and pay for utilities. She and her son were going to be OK.

Summer was coming to an end and that made her sad. Knowing her son would be going way to school sadden and worried her. As the days passed Bobby and his mother spent almost every hour together enjoying each other and their bodies.

They talked about a lot of things but so far they never addressed his leavening. It seemed neither wanted to spoil the moment with the sadness of their being apart from each other. They spent every waking hour having some sort of playing around, exploring the other’s body, teaching him things about making love to a woman or having sex.

Every sleeping hour would find them holding each other and sleeping in the same bed together. There was so much love between them now.

Hours passed quickly each day as they enjoyed pleasing each other with new and creative ways to make the other one cum. It was a summer of sex and love for both of them and a great learning experience for her son.

Bobby had gotten extremely good now at foreplay and especially good at licking and eating his mother’s pussy. In fact he was so good now that Bonnie wanted his mouth on some part of her body all the time. But, she especially want him to please her pussy almost all the time. He loved doing it for her too, whenever and wherever she wanted or needed it.

As they agreed, one night talking after sex, during the day Bonnie would wear nothing under her skirt or just a pair of baggy shorts. She would make herself available and open for her son by simply pulling her shorts to the side or lifting her skirt up and spread her thighs wide. This would give her boy all the freedom he needed to please her. It was a dream come true for Bobby to see her vagina and have her willing and beautiful body available to him.

She would just beckon her boy to his knees and Bobby would use his tongue, mouth, fingers to eat her pussy. Afterwards, his big hard cock would always fill her and cum in her. He always made her cum. It was glorious for them both.

Bonnie knew how much her son loved her breasts so she never wore a bra any longer. He or she could simply lift her tee shirt or halter top and make her breasts available to his eyes, hands, mouth or tongue to enjoy. Bobby love to cup them from behind and watch her nipples grow hard and long in his hands. He loved to feel her round full tits as he lifted them up and held them in his hands as if he was weighing them. They were heavy and full. His young hard cock always pressed into her ass or under it against her pussy making her instantly wet, and ready to have him enter her.

They just loved to fuck doggie and did it most mornings when he caught her by the sink in the kitchen. When he had her tits stimulated and his cock hard, Bobby would then whisper in her ear. His mother would simply bend over placing her hands on a seat of a chair. Bobby would lift her skirt and with her ass up and her thighs spread wide, Bobby would enter her. They both moaned as he slid his young hard cock deeper and deeper into his mother’s wet waiting hole.

He knew how to work his dick in her pussy much better now after all the practice they had together. He pumped in and out of her as she rubbed her clit making her explode with an orgasm from him fucking her and another one when she felt her boy begin to cum inside her. It was a perfect and great way to start each day for both of them.

Actually it was now sort of a game for them. She would hear him coming down the stairs and Bonnie would wait by the sink everyday. Knowing when her son came into the kitchen he would see her standing there and reach for her breasts.

Her son would first open her robe exposing those big breasts he loved so much. He would then begin to play with her tits as he rubbed his growing cock against her ass. Then he would fuck her.

Hardly a word would be spoken as he made love to her. Bonnie loved it so much because she felt like it was being on a honey moon and she was a newly wed. Bobby would take her all the time or she would come to him nude and wet. They never seem to get enough of each other. Their sex and passion was so strong, it was a perfect and magnificent mating for them both.

While each of them remembered that Bonnie might be pregnant, neither of them talked about it. If she missed her period at the end of the month, she would go to the doctor and take the test and get examined. But, only then would they know for sure. Her son had cum so much in what she was sure was now her fertile vagina she was almost positive she was ‘knocked up’ as Bobby called it.

Bonnie had not been on birth control since her husband had passed away. For almost a month she had forgotten all about taking the pill. And, she and her son had fucked at least twice almost every day since. Bobby had so much cum and she was so full of his seed almost all the time, it was almost like they fucked and he came 24/7.

So there was nothing they could do about it now even if they wanted too. So they just didn’t talk much about it. Instead they made loved and he filled her more and more each day. Their lives were pure joy right now and they did everything they could to keep their love making going.

It was like two kids discovering sex. They made decisions about it and agreed on everything they wanted to try.

For example: When they were sure they were alone for the weekend and especially each night, both would stay nude. Bobby always had his shorts laying on the side of a chair ready to slip on if the door bell rang for some reason. Bonnie had her robe hanging over another chair in case of the same thing.

No matter what they were doing together or if they were doing something simple like just watching TV, or eating, they would always begin to play with each other’s body. They just couldn’t keep their hands off of each other’s sex.

His mother loved his beautiful young hard cock and couldn’t keep her hands off of it. Bobby being a young athletic guy, his cock was almost always herd. Bobby loved her big firm breasts and wet pussy. He love touching and kissing and licking and suck, and fucking them all.

They would start slow with simple touching and kissing. But before they knew what was happening, their sexual need and passion would build and build until it took over and they would forget everything else.

They would keep working on each other’s bodies until one of them couldn’t hold back any longer. Then they would begin to fuck wildly. It was so hot and erotic, and loving and passionate.

In fact over the summer months they had fucked in every room on every piece of furniture in the house, and in the back yard, everywhere. Nothing was off limits to their passion and lust.

Days passed quickly into weeks and the summer flew by. It was close to the time Bobby was supposed to head out to college now, which was far away in another state.

One particular morning Bonnie stood by the kitchen window looking out at most nothing, just watching the trees bend in the wind. It was raining. She didn’t hear her son coming into the kitchen. Bonnie was crying.

Her head was hanging down and Bobby could hear her softly crying. He came up behind her like usual and held her shaking shoulders. “What’s wrong mom? Why are you crying”, he asked as he kissed her neck as he held her.

She reached up and touched both of his hands and told him: “Oh baby! I’m sad! You’ll be leaving in two weeks and I’m going to miss you so much.”

He ran his hands down her arms and wrapped them around her body. He held her tight and told her: “I’m not going any where mom. I can’t leave you now. I love you.”

She turned her head towards him and tried to smile. Then she said: “But you have to go to college Bobby. I won’t hear anything about it. YOU will go to college.”

He kissed her cheek and told her: “But I can go to college here mom. I can go to the state college in town. I’ll be here part of the day and all night. We’ll be together most of the time. I can learn the same thing here that I can learn at any college.”

Bonnie looked at him and asked: “But what about your plans? I know you were looking forward to being on your own baby. And some of your friends will be going too. You all had plans to go to the same school.”

Bobby smiled and kissed her. He wiped a tear from her cheek and said: “I changed my mind mom. I have already applied and been accepted at state. I’m staying. We’ll be together now for good. So if you’re pregnant I’ll be here to help you every day. You won’t be alone, ever.”

She just looked at him with pure love in her eyes. She kissed him again and he held her tight. His young hard body pressed into hers. He whispered: “I cant leave the woman I love, especially if she is pregnant. I would never do that mom. Never!”

She smiled and then sighed saying: “Oh Bobby it’s not fair for you to give up on your dreams baby.”

Bobby lifted his hands until they were at the opening of her robe. he moved his hands inside and cupped both of her big breasts. The robe opened all the way and she rested her back against his firm chest. “This is my dream mom, to love you. You do want me to stay don’t you mom”, he asked as he began to make gentle love to those fantastic tits.

Bonnie sighed and told him she wanted that more than anything in her life. She loved him with all her heart and if he was happy going to state rather than going away then she was happy. too She turned around and wrapped her arms around her son’s neck and kissed him hard and long. Her big breasts were elevated as she wrapped her arms around her son’s neck. She kissed him hard pressing those hard nipples into his chest.

Bobby could feel her nipples pressing into his chest and he cupped her ass and pulled her tighter against him. His big hard dick was sticking out the top of his shorts now as he tongue fucked his mother’s mouth.

Whimpering she returned his kiss with the same passion he showed her. She held him like she was scared if she let him go he would disappear. “Oh God baby! That’s such good news. You make me so happy. And I can help you with home work and we can be so happy, like a married couple. When you go to class I can work more and we’ll be so happy baby. I know we will, I love you so much Bobby! So very much!”

He lifted her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs and back to the bedroom. His shorts dropped and her robe slid off her arms as they laid down on the bed and began to make love. He could hardly wait to show her she was right, they could and would be happy.

As he slowly entered her, she wrapped her arms around his neck again and just said: “Make love to me now Bobby. Fuck me, cum in me, if I’m not pregnant make me pregnant. Fuck me Bobby, give me your cum give me a baby, and make mommy happy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.