A Boy Admires His Mom - Cover

A Boy Admires His Mom

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

In the morning Bonnie woke first. She laid next to her son and just looked at him. Last night was the most wonderful loving and sexual experience since she had married her husband. He had passed away and now she had her son.

In the beginning, John and she would make love like Bobby, her son and she did last night. Now, Bonnie adore her son and saw his handsome sleeping face as she looked down at him. She closed her eyes and smiled as she remembered back to how her boy had worked so hard and so long trying to get her worked up so she would let him have her.

Bonnie knew she had resisted as long as she could,. but the pleasure was just to much and Bobby overwhelmed her, and she just gave in! Her son made love to her and she let him. She smiled as she remembered how Bobby had stimulated her body over and over, again and again until she finally gave in.

Her vagina was throbbing, her nipples were hard and so very sensitive, and her motherly pussy hole wanted to feel something that would fill it so badly that she could have screamed. Bobby had a very hard young cock and her body wanted it more and more as he worked on her.

He rubbed and rubbed and tried to get this hard young cock down between her covered thighs. He was pressing it against her covered ass and vagina as she lay on her belly.

At the same time he tried to get his hands under her breasts as she laid on the bed face down. She realized at some point during the massage that she was going to let him have her, all of her.

So when he just whispered in her ear asked her to lift up so he could cup her big tits, she just did it. From then on it was no stopping either of them. Bobby’s love making had made her cum so hard and long she almost blacked out.

As he lay there sleeping in her bed now, his mother lifted the cover and saw his hard young body. Then she lifted the clover higher and off of him. His cock was semi hard and laid on his thigh. God how she love to see it and hold it and feel it growing in her hand. She had to touch it.

She took it in her hand and lifted it up. Even semi-soft like it was now, the head stuck out over the top of her small hand. The shaft was still sticky and covered with their joint cum. Dry cum was all over it and his thighs. The bed where he laid was covered with it too. They had fucked and fucked and fucked last night. Bobby had cum so much and she had cum so many times. It was heavenly but very messy.

His mother let go of her son’s dick and sat up. She went into the bathroom where she took a wash cloth, wet it with hot water and took it and a towel back into the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and again circled her son’s cock in her hand. She started to stroke it lovingly.

Up and down she worked her fingers masturbating her boy’s cock shaft. God how this act of love excited her. Her vagina began to wet and her clit throbbed just from the touch of his cock. It didn’t take long before her boy’s dick got bigger and harder and longer and thicker in her hands.

Finally she saw Bobby open his eyes and she smiled down at him. “Morning baby. Sleep well?” She asked.

Bobby smiled back at her as she tenderly played with his cock and balls. Gently stroking it and lifting his nuts in her hand she just kept working on him. Finally she said to him: “Do you like that baby? Is mommy making your cock feel good?”

He smiled and told her he loved her playing with his cock like she was doing. He started to sit up but Bonnie placed one of her hands on his chest and told him: “No sweetie, you just lay back and enjoy this. Besides, your beautiful cock is all messy. Mommy is going to clean it for you.”

Bobby fell back on the bed and with his hands under his head, her son rested his head as he watched his mom play with his hard on. She sighed and said: “I love how it grows so hard so fast Bobby. I love watching it go from soft to hard as I play with it. I love everything about it, and I love your big balls too. And, the huge amount of cum they make. And you know what I love the most Bobby?”

He smiled and said: “The way I fuck you with it and cum so much in you mom?”

She laughed as she looked down at him and shook her head yes. She was hesitating and wasn’t sure how to tell him what she wanted to say. But finally when she released his cock and it stood straight up in the air and she could see it throbbing she sighed again and said: “I want to tell you something and ask you something.”

He smiled as he saw how she just looked at his hard cock. He knew she loved to see it, hold it, make love it for him. She again took it in her hand and slowly stroked it. Then she used the wash cloth and washed it and made sure she cleaned all the dried cum and their joint love juices off of it.

She took the towel and dried his dick and balls and then she kissed the tip of the swollen cock head. Bobby moaned as her lips slipped over the throbbing head. “Oh mom! God I love that so much. I love how you suck me,” he told her as she sucked gently.

When he began to lift up trying to push more of his young hard cock into his mother’s mouth but she stopped sucking and said: “I have to tell you something baby. It’s important.”

Bobby sat up on his elbows and told his mom she could tell him anything. She said: “You know last night was wonderful for both of us, right?”

Bobby took her hands in his and told her it was very special and that he loved it and her. “God yes, mom, I love making love to you like we did last night. I love everything about it.”

Bonnie smiled a little and then continued by saying: “Well Bobby I loved it too baby! I love you and I love how you make me feel and I love how we made love together.”

She hesitated again and Bobby told her: “Tell me what’s wrong mom. Tell me anything you want. We’re together now, I hope, and we should be able to tell each other anything. So what’s up?”

Bonnie bent forward and kissed him as her big tits swung back and forth. She held him and kissed him again and then she said: “I haven’t taken any birth control since your dad died baby! You might have made me pregnant last night.”

Bobby’s eyes opened wider but he didn’t say anything for a few minutes. So Bonnie smiled again and asked: “So what do you think? Would you care if you gave me a child last night? You know you came in me twice and you always cum so much and so deep in me Bobby. If I have an egg in my womb you surely put sperm in it.”

Again she waited and Bobby again didn’t say anything. So his mom asked: “Say something sweetie. Tell me what you’re thinking. Please!”

Bobby finally smiled and said: “WOW!! So I might have knocked you up last night?”

She smiled and told him: “Well knocked up is not a great way to say it, but ... yes Bobby, you might have knocked me up. And, if you did what do you think?”

Bobby held her close and they fell back on the bed with his mom on top of him. He kissed her and kissed her and they began to make out. He licked her neck and as she lifted up he cupper her big tits and move a nipple to his waiting hungry mouth. He began to suck on each nipple for a few seconds before he asked: “So if I did, would that mean your tits would get even bigger?”

They both laughed before she kissed him again and moved over his body completely. She sat up and took her hand and lifted his swollen cock up. Then she settled her pussy hole over the cock head and slowly sank down. Bobby moaned as he cupped her big firm full tits.

As Bonnie began to lift up and down starting to fuck her son she asked again: “So what do you think baby? Would that scare you if I was going to have a child. Would you accept that? Or, would you rather not have to worry about it.”

Bobby waited a second or two and then he said: “Would that mean we would be together forever mom? You know like you were with dad?”

She smiled and told him: “It wouldn’t matter baby I’m yours as long as you want me. If we had a baby or didn’t have one, we are together now for as long as you want me. I know one day you’ll find a woman and fall in love and maybe marry her. But until that day, we are a couple as long as you want me.”

He told her he would never leave her and that she was his one and only lover now and if they had a child then they had a child. He kissed her and held her as she started to cry. But this time she was happy.

They held each other as she worked her body on him slowly and lovingly fucking his cock. He watched her body move and felt her pussy squeeze his cock hard holding it, loving it, milking it, making it and him feel so good.

She looked down at her son and told him: “And Bobby, that means mommy will want this hard cock inside me more and more often. She wants you and your big young beautiful cock as often as it can get hard baby!”

Bobby smiled and told her he wanted that too. She felt him lift up shoving his cock as deep as he could get it into her hole. He was so deep. He lifted and lifted and lifted thrusting his cock up into his mother cunt hole. She loved this hard fucking.

Again and again he pumped his cock up into her hole as she squeezed his cock as hard as she could. The sex was good in the beginning. But, now it was sensational. They both knew what the other like best and each gave the other all they had.

Over and over again he rammed his cock just as deep as he could get it up inside her. Each time he did it, she moaned and moaned and moaned with the lust and passion she always had inside her.

It had been years since John had gotten her lust to surface, their love making had been a very comfortable and predictable one for the past few years. And, while it was good, it was nothing like her son was giving her and making her feel now.

She let the need and the desire just flow out of her and the more it did the more she reacted and the better she felt and the harder she fucked her son! Bobby watched her face and body wishing he could see both at the same time. Her face showed her passion and lust and her body showed her need. They were mating again, fucking harder and faster now both trying to cum again hopefully together.

Bonnie had her hips humping her lower body working her pussy up and down on her son’s hard cock. She humped and humped her ass up and down faster and harder. She felt his hands cup her ass cheeks and pushed his big cock up into her as he fucked her back just as fast. She could see in her son’s face the lust and need he had too.

As they fucked Bobby’s balls were as tight as they ever felt. He was going to cum again and wanted it to go deep into his mother pussy. So when she came down on him again he grabbed her and rolled them both over. He lifted her thighs up and moved her legs over her head and drove his hard thick dick down into her wet tight cunt. She squeezed her cunt as tight as she could do it. “OH MOM!” He whispered.

Bonnie wrapped her arms around him and held him down on top of her. She begged him to fill her pussy with his warm thick cum again.” OH GOD BOBBY! Fuck me, cum in me,” his mother moaned out as her orgasm swept over her body.

“Oh God baby fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, never stop fucking me.” his mother moaned each word as she offered her sole to her son. She gave him everything she had and Bobby took it.

They kept pressing into each other as his cock pumped his cum into her empting his nuts into his mother. She held him tight, her big tits pressed up against his strong athletic body. Her hips slowly rotating now as she fucked him gently now.

Bobby was empty, no cum left as he pushed into her one last time and stayed there. Both were slowing beginning to come down, both had cum and both had achieved orgasm, together.

As time passed by his mother felt her son’s cock soften and then finally it slip out her wet cum dripping pussy. But, they still held each other and nothing else mattered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.