A Boy Admires His Mom - Cover

A Boy Admires His Mom

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

Bobby knocked on his mother’s bedroom door. There was no answer. He knocked again and called to her saying: “Mom! Mom are you OK? Can I come in?”

Still no answer. So Bobby opened the door a crack and looked in. There was his mother laying on the bed face down. She was still topless. He saw her PJ top on the floor where she had most likely just dropped it.

He stood in the doorway and asked again: “Mom? You OK? Can I come in please? I’m sorry, I was sure you wanted me to do that down stairs.”

She didn’t move or say anything. He walked to the bed and sat on the edge. He touched her shoulder and she jumped. “Mom! I’m sorry. I so sorry I was sure you wanted me to touch you like that in the kitchen. Please talk with me mom.”

Bonnie didn’t move she whispered: “Please go away Bobby. I don’t want to talk about it. Let me alone and go away.”

Bobby didn’t move, he sat on the bed and just let his hand stay on his mother’s shoulder as she faced away. Time ticked bye.

“Go away Bobby. Let me alone. It’s not your fault, I should have stopped it right away. Now leave, please,” she told him.

Her son took a deep breath and his mom heard him sigh. Then he told her: “Please mom, don’t send me away I love you. Please talk with me. Dad is gone. Grand mom and dad have gone home. You’re all I have, we’re all we have. All we have is each other mom. Please don’t be mad and send me away. Talk with me please.”

His mother didn’t turn her body because she realized she was nude and didn’t want to show her son her breasts. Nude from the top down was something her son loved. She knew how much he hungered for and loved her big beautiful breasts.

She just turned her head a little and said: “Oh baby! It’s not you, it’s me. I should never have taken my top off for you downstairs. I know how much you love seeing and touching my breasts. It’s only that I am still hurting to badly from the death of your father. Just to much and to soon to do anything sexual. It wasn’t your fault, I should have never kissed you like I did. Please just let me be alone for a while. I’ll be OK, just let me be for now baby.”

Bobby didn’t move until his mother yelled for him to leave. She heard him stand and then she heard him say again: “NO! mom, don’t make me leave. You’re all I have. I’m all you have, we are all we have. Dad is dead, and grand mom and dad live far away. We’re alone, just you and me. Please don’t make me leave. I love you.”

He was almost begging, almost crying. Bonnie took the sheet and cover her breasts before turning and looking at her son. But she couldn’t hide her deep cleavage and the outline of her big firm breasts from him.

He looked so sad. She felt sorry for him and for what she said to him only minutes again. She said: “Look Bobby, just let me rest here for awhile and then I’ll come down stairs and we can talk some more. I’m not mad at you baby, this was all my fault. Just let me be alone for a while and get rid of this head ache.”

Bobby told her OK and he left the room. Bonnie closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep. She knew that she should have stopped her son from holding her and kissing her like he did. It was just so hard. She was so alone now and he was there, always there for her, being loving and supportive. And, they had shared their bodies together making love and fucking like wild animals. She knew it was hard to just stop like this now after what they did all weekend before John died.

She knew she should never let her son touch her breasts or push his big cock against her like he did down stairs. She should have never pushed back either. She should never have put her tongue in his mouth! What was she thinking? Of course he was sure she wanted more. She did! God how she did!

But, she was the mother and he was still the child, even if he didn’t seem to be. She closed her eyes and sighed before she started to cry again. She remembered how his hands felt on her nude breasts and nipples. How she loved his touch and how he loved her breasts. A match made in heaven. Then she smiled.

This was going to be really hard if not impossible. She had to be the adult here. She needed to calm things down and make sure she didn’t encourage him or make him think she wanted what he was offering even if she did.

Hours later she came into the living room and saw Bobby watching TV. He was dressed as usual in gym shorts and a tee shit.

Bonnie had on heaver PJs and a long robe now. Everything was covered but her face, neck, hands and feet. She sat on the soft facing him and said: “Can we talk about what happened baby? Come sit next to me on the sofa.”

Bobby got up and moved next to his mother on the sofa. She took his hand in her hands and held them. She said: “Please don’t interrupt me. I want to say something and I want you to listen. Please let me finish. OK?”

Bobby shook his head yes, and waited. She looked him in the eye and said: “What we did that weekend before we heard your dad died was wonderful Bobby. It was good for both of us. It was something I think we both needed and wanted at that time too.”

He went to say something and she told him to let her finish. He did. “What you and I did that weekend was beautiful and I know we won’t forget it. But, Bobby things have changed now. I’m the only parent you have left and I want us to stay parent and child. I know you’re 19 now and not really a child and I know you want us to continue with what we were doing.”

Bobby told her he did and that he wanted to know why they couldn’t continue to be lovers. He told her he loved her and wanted to be with her and he knew, he was sure, she wanted him as much.

Bonnie sighed and told him: “ I won’t lie to you sweetie, I do want you and the beautiful sex we had together that weekend. And, I’m sure I want you as much as you want me. I just can’t do that right now. It’s not that I didn’t enjoy what we did, I did Bobby. But things have changed for now. (Why she said for now, she didn’t know.)

Bobby touched her cheek and she kissed his hand. “You know we had more than just sex that weekend mom, we had love, we made love. How can you just stop like this?” He said as he looked down at his knees.

She told him she loved him and that would never changed. She also told him that in a month he would be going away to college and he would meet a girl his age. “And, once you begin to have sex and maybe fall in love with her, you’ll forget all about your old mom’s body and sex with me,” she said.

Bobby stood and told her: “You’re wrong mom. You’re so wrong. I will never love a woman like I love you. And I won’t ever forget what we did and what we should keep doing. We love each other and it’s more than mother to son parent to child love. It’s a deeper and more powerful love. It’s like two people who have finally found each other. I’m telling you mom, you’re making a huge mistake.”

His mom didn’t answer him she looked down at her knees now and finally she whispered: “Oh Bobby. I’m so scared. Please don’t put pressure on me baby! Let’s just stay like we are now and see what happens in the future. Please, don’t push me into doing something we both might regret later.”

Bobby took her hands and pulled her up to him. He embraced her in his arms and held her. She started to cry. He kissed her cheek and wiped the tears from her eyes. He then looked at her and said: “You’re wrong mom and I hope what you decide won’t break you heart or my own. I’m here and I’m ready to commit my love to you fully.”

She didn’t say anything she pulled him into her and they held each other. She would only whisper: “Oh Bobby. I do love you. I love you so much baby! Please give me a little time to work all of this out in my brain. Please don’t pressure me. Let me decide what I should do. But please don’t ever think I don’t love you, I mean love you like my son but also like a woman who loves a man.”

He smiled and kissed her on her lips. She didn’t stop him but she didn’t kiss him back. When they separated she told him she was going to make dinner. Bobby let her go and he watched her walk into the kitchen. He could only imagine how her perfect ass looked under that robe as she walked. He could only imagine how her big beautiful full breasts giggled as she moved under that long robe. His cock was growing hard at the idea.

Many times during the day Bobby would disappear into his room. He would bring up the imagines and the one video he had taken that weekend when they were together making love and fucking. His mother knew all about them, in fact she had willingly posed and loved the idea of him and her capturing their love making.

As the photos passed by his face he jerked off hard and fast. When they got to the ones where he had entered his mother’s pussy and slowly moved his cock into her deeper and deeper, he would cum.

If that didn’t do it for him the video surely did. He watched it over and over and over again. He loved to see her body fucking him back and climaxing on his big cock. In his eyes she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He loved her so damn much.

One day Bonnie was bending over to pick up the trash she had dropped. As she bent forward Bobby came around the corner and bumped into her ass hard. She started to fall forward and he grabbed her hips. He was pressed hard against her rear end end and it immediately reminded him about that day and how he had fuck her as he held her hips, just like he was doing now. They held the pose for a few seconds before Bonnie pulled away. But it was long enough to make them both feel and remember it even after they separated.

His mother heard him moan with his sexual desire as she walked out of the room. That night Bonnie masturbated to the feeling and the idea of her being taken by him from behind.

One day he walked into the bath room as his mother was wrapping a towel around her body. He just stood there watching her. She looked up and took the other towel that she was going to use on her hair to dry it. She looked at him a few seconds and then she lifted it to cover her breasts.

But those few seconds seeing his mother’s nude breasts gave Bobby a full reminder of how big and beautiful his mother’s tits were. He stood there and said: “I still think we should be together mom. Your to beautiful and your body is so lovely and beautiful. You’re full of love mom. You are so loving too. I know you need someone in your life. I want that someone to be me.”

Another time, later that week Bonnie walked into his bedroom thinking he wasn’t home and saw him jerking off to the photos he had taken of her that weekend they made love. She stood there and didn’t say a word.

Bobby turned and looked at her and kept stroking his cock which was hard, red and throbbing. He didn’t stop. He looked at her and said to her again: “You see how hard I am mom? I have to do this a lot of times each day. And, when I do I always look at the photos we took of each other that special weekend. I haven’t changed my mind mom. I love you and I want you and I want to be with you all the time. See how hard I am, just thinking of you does that to me.”

Bonnie didn’t say anything, she just turned and closed his door slowly. But he saw her looking back at him and his big cock that he held in his hand.

Bobby had even timed his walking into his mother’s room as she was masturbating. He had actually stood by the closed bed room door and when he heard her orgasm moan, which he knew very well, he knocked and opened the door before she could yell: “Don’t come in.”

He saw her completely nude and using a toy fucking her self hard and fast. She couldn’t stop the orgasm and he stood there watching her hips rise and fall and her ass lifting up off the bed as she climaxed.

He told her he was sorry and that it wouldn’t happen again. But he saw her need and he saw how hard she climaxed. And, most importantly to him, he saw her open thighs, her wet pussy cumming and that big toy moving in and out of her hot steaming cunt. God how her tits shook as she humped and humped on the toy inside her pussy.

She yelled for him to get out but he stood there and watched his mother orgasm. When she was done she covered up and turned off the toy, but she knew it was to late. She closed her eyes and asked him to please leave. Bobby finally turned and left saying: “I’m here for you mom any time you want me. You don’t have to use a toy. You can have the real thing. Please let me love you.”

She close her eyes and softly said: “Please Bobby go away.” Bobby left, but the seeds have been planted again in his mother’s brain.

Things like that happened once in awhile over the weeks that followed. It was like destiny was doing it, bring them together over and over again.

The following morning Bobby came into the kitchen and saw his mom dressed fully in cloths that hid her figure. She didn’t wear her long robe but rather she had taken the time to dress. She had intentionally covering her body. She said hello and ask what he wanted for breakfast. Things like that was all she said. There was no talk about personal things.

When she bent over she was covered, no view of her breasts or cleavage. When she dropped something, now she would stoop rather than bend from the stomach. She was all motherly and never made a remark that could be consider sexy.

Bobby on the other hand tried to show her he loved her and offered to do anything he could for her. But, at the same time he dressed in his gym shorts and no shirt most of the time. He tried to show off his young hard body to her. Her son sat with his legs wide open and facing her. He was showing her he had a hard on almost every morning. Bobby even let his cock head show out the leg opening of his shorts some times when he was super horny.

Bonnie saw what he offered day in and day out. IT effected her very much. Deep inside she was crumbing. She was a sexual beautiful mature woman who had had no real human sexy in many weeks now after the death of her husband.

She wasn’t even touched by a human during those weeks except her son but not sexually. There was no real release for her. Sure, she used the toys almost daily, but they did nothing to satisfy her real passion or desire. The toys only relieved her sexual urges and that was nothing like the real thing to satisfy her human and sexual need. That need was building more and more everyday.

Her son didn’t help at all, in fact she was sure he was doing things to make it harder to resist him. She couldn’t get over how he looked. His athletic body, his hard body and handsome face which looked like his father. She also knew he was showing her his equipment and she couldn’t get the image of his young hard cock and big balls out of her mind. She would watch the video on her laptop for them fucking and she would cum so hard it scared her.

She would masturbate to that imagine at least once a day for an hour or more. Some days she felt like she did when she was a teenager. Back then she was a virgin and so she got herself off daily after school and sometimes at night so she could get to sleep. After she started dating John, she gave in and he took her cherry.

From then on she had been fucked almost every day. She really missed the sex more than she could have imagine. While she used her toys she would wonder why she didn’t use her son, the real thing. But so far she held on to her decision not to have sex with her son again. But she was caving in and the desire and need was building more each day.

Bonnie would find herself sitting in the kitchen or living room some days dreaming of Bobby’s cock fucking her or her lips wrapped around his big cock sucking him. She could almost feel his lips on her big, red nipples and she could swear she could taste his sweet cum on the tip of her tongue. She really missed having her pussy licked at night. She closed her eyes and remembered back to her son licking and sucking on her pussy and loving to do it.

Sometimes her son would have to call her three or four times to snap her out of the sexual haze she was in more and more now. She was more than horny now and it didn’t go away. Day and night she couldn’t get her son and his big cock out of her brain.

A few days after he had walked into her bedroom and watched her orgasm, Bonnie had a problem. She tried not to call her son and have him do things for her she was sure she could do by herself. She lifted a big bag of lawn seeding and she pulled her back and needed help. Bobby helped her to the doctors and he prescribed some muscle relaxers and told her to take hot showers and see someone for a few deep tissue massages.

He wrote out a prescription for both the pills and the massage so she could write it off her taxes. The pills made her so sleepy she would fall asleep, many times during the day. Bobby would wake her up to eat.

The first day she was asleep he came into the house and saw her laying on the sofa. Even dressed in the old motherly clothing, her body looked so inviting to him. She was in a deep sleep and he took advance of her to touch her breasts a little and started feeling her up. He took out his cock and started to jerk off. He looked at her body as he pumped his big cock harder and faster not knowing when or if she would wake up.

He undid her blouse and looked down at her lovely bra covered tits. He had one hand on his cock and one hand on her covered breast. But the chance was there and he took it. He shot off with a huge load of cum on the sofa and rug. Then Bobby re-buttoned his mother’s blouse. Once he had cleaned the cum off the furniture and floor he woke his mother up.

She was surprised that she had fallen asleep and when she saw her son, she jumped a little. Bobby was so close and he was touching her shoulder and his elbow was bumping against her tit as he gently shook her awake.

Bonnie realized her nipples were hard and ached. They always seemed to be that way from being so horny for the past weeks. She didn’t knew why she felt so hot, and horny. Her pussy was wet too. When she tried to get up her son had to help her. She moaned as she say up.

His mother’s back really was sore. She really did need someone to give her a massage. So she dialed the number to schedule an appointment. Bobby told her if she would let him, he could rubbed her back and help work out the muscle strain.

Bonnie hesitated and told him she didn’t think that wasn’t such a good idea as she kept dialing. When she had set the massage time with the company she smiled and told her son: “This way the temptation isn’t there sweetie for either of us.”

The time past and the person that was scheduled to give her a massage never showed up. Her back really hurt. When she called the company they told her there must have been an error and they had no one to fill in until tomorrow.

Bonnie’s back was really hurting. When Bobby told her again he could be trusted. She finally told him if he did it, it would be her back and only her back. If he agreed not to touch her anywhere else she would let him help work out the pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.