A Boy Admires His Mom
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

As his mother slowly walked up the steps to the second floor and to her bedroom, Bobby watched her ass wiggle from left to right. He could see his thick cum very slowly leaking out of her pussy and running down the inside of her thighs as she climbed the steps. God he loved looking up and see his mother ass and pussy like that.

Bonnie turned and smiled at her son as she stepped on to the landing and entered the master bedroom, the bedroom where she shared a bed with John, her husband and Bobby’s dad.

She stood next to the bed and asked: “Well here we are sweetie. Now are you sure you want to try everything that your dad does with me in here? You may not like or enjoy some of it”.

Bobby told her: “Yes mom, if dad did it, I want to do it too.”

Bonnie told her son to stay where he was and she went into the bathroom and took the small basin and a wash cloth. She filled the basin with warm water and came into the back into the room. She handed the basin and cloth to her son and got on the bed. She laid back and spread her legs. Her pussy pelvis and thighs were covered with Bobby’s cum. She was very messy.

As she smiled up at him she said: “OK Bobby, the first thing we have to do up here is to clean each other. You have to decide whether you want to clean me with your mouth or the wash cloth. Then I’ll clean your cock”.

Bobby looked at his mother’s cunt and saw the mess they had made down stairs when they fucked and he pumped a huge amount of his cum deep inside her. He asked: “What did dad do”?

Bonnie smiled and said: “Oh he always licks me and cleans me with his mouth and tongue baby. He loves the taste of our combined juices after we fuck on that chair downstairs. We did it exactly like dad and I do down stairs”.

She continued: “If you use the cloth you’ll still have to check me after you wash to see if the cum is off of my legs and pussy. So you’ll still have to taste me to be sure.”

Bobby kept looking at his mother cum covered cunt and he said: “What are you going to use to clean me mom”?

She smiled and said: “Oh sweetie I always use my mouth on your dad. You see cleaning him with my mouth and tongue got him hard again and then we can make love or just fuck here in our bed.”

Bobby wondered what the wetness would taste like. He asked: “Is it nasty? How does it taste”?

Bonnie smiled and said: Well for me it’s no different than when I suck him and he cums in my mouth. I drink it that way so this is no different. My cum is mixed with his and you have already taste me so now you can taste our mixed together just like dad.”

Bobby was undecided. So Bonnie smiled and continued: “I told you, you may not like everything your dad and I did together. You don’t have to Bobby, you can use the wash cloth and clean me off, it’s OK.”

Bobby sat the wash cloth and basin of warm water on the night table on top of a towel Bonnie had carried in too. She patted his hand and held it as she said: “But you know Bobby, the cum that is still inside me, you will taste when you eat my pussy again if you want to do what dad and I do. You’ll have to use your mouth tongue and fingers to do that and when you do, you’ll get some more out. That means you’ll be eating our mixed cum regardless.”

Bobby didn’t think of that. He said: “Well I didn’t think about that mom.”

Bonnie smiled at her son and said: So one way or the other you’ll be eating our cum. You shoot so much in me all the time I’m sure I have some left that hasn’t leaked out. So are your ready? Dad does this all the time and he tells me he loves doing it. But, if you don’t want too, it’s OK. I’ll go shower and clean myself.”

Bobby looked down at his mother’s messy pussy. It was covered and beginning to cake with cum, her pelvis and inner thighs were cover with it too. She had cum all around her vagina and her pelvis and some had run down almost to her knees. “What a mess”, he was thinking.

Bonnie told him to come closer so she could clean him while he was thinking abut it. Bobby moved up on the bed and knelt next to her face. Bonnie turned her head and took his semi-hard cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked and moaned with her own pleasure as she tasted and cleaned her son’s cum covered cock.

She worked on his balls and his thighs and then went back to his cock. She moved her mouth up the side of it and then down on the other side. She took the head into her mouth and worked her tongue all around the head.

It excited her! She could feel and she saw it begin to grow hard again in her mouth. She loved this part of the love and mating she did with her husband. And, now she was doing it with her son. She was getting wet between her legs again as she sucked and licked on her boy’s growing cock.

She stopped sucking for a moment only to tell him: “Finger me Bobby while I finish cleaning your beautiful cock.”

He was on his knees with his cock in his mother’s mouth as he took his right hand and used his fingers to run then thru her wet pussy. His fingers worked over the cum and into her hole. He could feel that his mom was still very full of his cum inside her hole. He realized that she was full of it. He knew he shot a lot of it into her, but now he really knew how much he had spewed.

Using two fingers he began to pump them in and out of her cunt as he watched her sucking on his cock. He was growing much harder and ready to fuck again. Bonnie wondered if this was the right time to tell him what she wanted now.

She popped her sucking mouth off of her son’s cock head and asked: “So Bobby what else do you want to try with me that dad has already done”?

Bobby wondered too if this was the right time to asked her if she would let him do something else. he wanted to put his cock in her ass. That was the only hole left that he hadn’t filled with his cum. But he knew if she did let him it would be for sure after he licked her wet cum covered pussy.

He looked at his fingers that had been in her cunt and they were covered with slimy wetness from all the cum that was in her hole. She watched him as she sucked on his cock. She wondered if he would taste his fingers. She waited just nursing on his swollen cock head.

And then her son took his fingers and put them slowly in his mouth. He sucked on them and looked at his mother. He didn’t make a face or anything, he just sucked and licked them cleaning his fingers. Bonnie smiled up at him waiting. Then he said: “It’s not bad at all mom. I don’t need the wash cloth.”

Bonnie got a huge smile on her face knowing that her son was about to eat her messy pussy and didn’t seem to care. She was thinking that he was just like his dad, a real chip off the old block. She opened her legs wider for him and smiled, saying he had made a good choice.

As Bobby moved down between his mother’s open thighs she watched as he placed his mouth cautiously into her wet cunt. She didn’t grab his head or push her hips up, she waited. Bobby began to kiss her vagina and then he kissed her thighs and up around he edge of her slit moving and kissing his way up towards her pelvis. All of these places had their mixed cum on them.

Bobby began to lick and kiss her there now. He cleaned her pelvis first and then down over her landing strip where there was hair. He sucked and licked and kissed again and again as he moved down further and further cleaning her as he went.

He seemed to becoming more bold and brave doing something sexual and brand new for the first time in his life. Eating their mixed cum which was drying on her body didn’t seem to upset him at all now. In fact he was really getting into it.

He sucked her clit and licked all around it and he made her moaned. He licked around her open hole and used his fingers to pump her and the cum which was inside her came out when his fingers came out of her. He sucked his fingers a few times.

All the while Bonnie had her eyes closed and just enjoyed the feel of his face on her wetness. Her son licked and sucked and fingered her cunt as he kept working on her. Then Bobby worked down her thighs. They were covered with cum too and he had to move his face even deeper between her legs. He was having trouble getting to all of it and his mom said: Use your hands baby and lift my ass up off the bed and put my legs over my head. It will be easier to clean me there”.

Bobby lifted his mother’s ass up and she held her leg up and opened wide to help him by holding on to her knees. He licked around her ass hole and then up the back side of her thighs sucking up the cum as he went. He had done it. He had used his mouth just like his dad had done to clean and please his mother.

She knew he would do it again now whenever she asked him,. It would be easier the next time and the next until it was part of their love making and, for that she would reward him with her body, all of her body.

When he sat up he looked down at his mother’s two holes and then he looked up at her face. She was smiling at him. He was just about to ask her if he could fuck her ass when she said: “Now I want you to go to the desk and take out that long thin blue vibrator Bobby.”

He moved off the bed and he opened the desk and again saw the many sexual toys his mother had stored there. She said: “Before we are done sweetie you’ll learn and use all of these toys on me.”

Bobby found the vibrator she told him to get and he climbed back on the bed his cock still very hard.

He handed the toy to his mother and she said: “Now this one is great for fucking my other hole sweetie. Did you know you can fuck this hole too?”

She pointed to her ass hole. Bobby didn’t say anything but he shook his head yes. She patted his leg and said: “Now I want you to put this in my ass Bobby. Do it very slowly and gently and stop when I tell you. Can you help me do that? Dad always loved to play with my ass and my toys.”

Bobby took the toy and his mom told him to use the KY jelly she handed it him too. She told him: “Use some of this to coat the toy baby and then use some more and put all around my other hole and put some inside it too.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.