A Boy Admires His Mom
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

It’s everyone’s dream and hope of fulfilling their sexual fantasies. No matter how old you are or if you’re a man or woman getting to do those things you have masturbated to or dreamed about doing to someone is a major turn on. Some of these fantasies are scary and some are almost frightening but each is so erotic to both the one who is fulfilling them and the one who is receiving them.

So just imagine the thrill Bobby feels when he gets to suck and fuck his beautiful mother in every way his father has fucked her. For example, imagine her pussy wide open with her legs thrown over the arms of the big chair in their living room. Her pussy spread wide as she can get it and her son’s face buried in his mother’s cunt eating and sucking on it giving her so many wonderful long orgasms.

Then imagine him slipping his hard cock into her and fucking her again cumming inside her hot motherly hole while she is still in that chair.

And, there’s still more, like fucking her in every room and on all the furniture his dad had fucked her on. Or, the idea of fucking her in her bed where she sleeps and makes love to his dad. Imagine him doing her exactly where his father does her! WOW, mind blowing erotic and taking them both to ecstasy!

Later on you will read how he finally feels as his big young cock goes deep into his mother’s ass for the first time filling that hole with his young hot cum too.

Then and only then can you understand what these last chapters have to tell you. Enjoy it and cum like Bobby does, that’s why I write these stories.

It was after 10:00AM when Bonnie finally woke up. She looked over at her son and saw he was still in a deep sleep uncovered except for socks o his feet! She smiled as she looked at him. His strong young body was still nude and she could see his cock laying on his belly completely soft. She smiled again thinking this might be the first time she as seen her boys cock completely deflated.

She smiled for the third time thinking of the fucking and sucking they did throughout the night. She woke him twice and he woke her twice to fuck. They were even.

It was Sunday and she knew his dad wouldn’t be home until late tonight, from his fishing trip. They had all day to enjoy each other again. She wanted more of his mouth and tongue and that big hard cock to please her and make her cum. She was sure he wanted that too.

She took her birth control pill and sat there looking at her son’s young hard body. It was very nice and his cock was good size. As big and long as his dad’s but maybe a little thicker. He had stretched her that was for sure.

She slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom. She turned on the water in the tub, poured the body lotion she loved and then sat on the toilet and peed reliving herself.

When she was done she slid into the warm water and closed her eyes. Again she drifted back to yesterday. She was thinking of how she and Bobby had fucked and sucked all day and most of the night. Again she smiled thinking of how she kept up with her 18 year old son. She felt proud she could still keep up with this horny young man with such a nice cock.

She must have fell asleep in the warm water. It was her son who woke her when he opened the door and came into the room. He was still completely nude and as he started to pee, he said: “Sorry mom I have to pee so bad, can’t hold it any longer”.

She watched as him peed holding that beautiful young cock that had pleased her so very much. She loved how he worked so hard to make her cum. He had turning out to be a great lover. Bonnie took a deep breath lifting her tits up out of the water and exposing her red hard nipples to him. She loved to teases him and make him desire her more and more.

When he finished peeing he asked: “Mom can we talk, please”?

“Sure baby come and sit here with me”.

Bobby sat on the edge of the tub his legs straddling the tub with one foot in and one foot out of the water. His soft cock laid on the edge of the tub. She smiled at him as she took another big breath lifting her breasts up higher out of the water. She sat up more and saw her son’s cock move a little. It was growing!

She began to wash her tits teasing him some more. “So what is it you want to talk about sweetie”, she asked him?

He watched her tits rise and fall as she washed them and then she asked: “Want to wash my back again for me or would you like me to wash yours again baby”?

“Yes to both mom. But I want to ask you something special”, he said as he started to step into the water with her.

Bobby sat down in front of her, he reached for her and they kissed as he slid his legs under his mom’s leg and moved up until their bodies could touch. His cock head touched and just laid on top of her pussy. They held each other kissing and tongue fucking each other’s mouth! She could feel his cock begin to grow again.

When they came up for air, Bobby was holding each of his mother’s big firm breasts in his hands massaging them for her. She was holding his hard on stroking it gently and lovingly slow with her hand. “So what is it Bobby? What do you want to talk about”?

Bobby kissed his mother one more time and said: “You know how much I love you and what we have and will do mom. Right?”

She smiled and told him she did and she loved it too. “So what is it Bobby. What do you want to ask me”?

Bobby felt her hand loving his cock and sighed as he held her and whispered in her ear: “I want to do more mom. I want to make love and do all the things dad and you have done. Can we do that mom? Would you let me make love to you in different ways like dad has done with you”?

Bonnie smiled at him as he was now looking in her sparkling deep blue eyes. Bonnie asked: “We have done a lot yesterday Bobby. What would you like to do that we haven’t done yet”?

Bobby hesitated and she told him to just tell her. He took a deep breath and said: “I’m not really sure. I mean you would have to tell me some of the things you and dad have done that we haven’t done yet. I mean I have some ideas of what I would do if I were dad. But, mom would you tell me some of the things you guys have done”?

Bonnie looked at her son as his cock jumped and throbbed in her had. This was making his so worked up. She guessed he was a little scared and a lot excited thinking of all the things he imagined his mother had done with his father over the years they had been together. She was so damn hot and sexy and he was sure his father had fucked the hell out of her cunt in every way possible over the 19 years they had been married.

Finally Bobby took her hand off of his cock and told her he was going to cum and he didn’t want her to jerk him off. “What I want is to make love again mom! I want to cum inside you not in your hand. OK? Can we mom? Please”.

Bonnie stood up and Bobby watched as her pussy came up out of the water and was right in front of his face, again! She looked down at her son and said: “Tell you what, you finish washing, I’ll go make breakfast and then we’ll talk a little about what dad and I have done Bobby”.

She stepped out of the water and dried off, she put the small short robe back on and said: “Now you wash real good baby, and then come down stairs. I have to think about some of the things dad and I have done together. There’s been a lot of them”.

Bobby watched his mom move until she was gone. He lifted the stopper in the tub and used the shower to wash the soap off fast. Then he dried off quicker and slipped on the gym shorts he had on yesterday, the ones with the wide leg openings. They were still clean and easy to slip off when he needed them off.

When her son walked into the kitchen his breakfast was already done. They ate together and when they finished his mother pulled her chair right next to his and said: “OK what exactly do you want to know Bobby”?

Bonnie looked at his beautiful mother and said: “OK. first I guess I want to know where you and dad have done it, you know had sex? And, like which room and what and how you did it. Things like that.”

Bonnie laughed and told him they have fucked in every room. “We have done it on almost every piece of furniture too sweetie. And on the floor, and on the table in the kitchen and dinning room things like that. Why? Do you want to do it with me in all the rooms and on all the furniture too”?

She smiled at him and touched his thigh, his cock was already hard! He shook him head yes and then he said: “Can we? Maybe we can start by doing it on your bed. You know, in your room on your bed. Can I fuck you where dad does it with you. Could we do it there first, maybe just once like now mom”?

Bonnie was a little stunned by what her son wanted. She wondered if her boy wanted to try and show her he could do it in all those places too. She held his hand and said: “Why? Why baby, aren’t you happy we did it a bunch of time? It doesn’t matter where we do it as long as we do it and it’s good. It has been good for both of us don’t you think”?

Bobby took her hand and kissed it. He held it as he said: “Yes mom, you know I love what we have been doing. I just would like to try it in different places, like new lovers do mom. That’s all, it would be fun don’t you think”?

She didn’t know what to think at this point. So she said: “OK, tell you what, you do the dishes and then meet me in the living room. We’ll start there with what dad and I use to do”.

She stood and opened her robe exposing her body to her son. She smiled and patted his cheek as she walked slowly out of the room. Bobby jumped up and hurried to the sink and washed the dishes. Then he almost ran into the living room looking for his mother.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.