A Boy Admires His Mom - Cover

A Boy Admires His Mom

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

As they exited the shower and dried off, mom and son went into his bedroom. She knew Bobby needed a little time to recover from just cumming so hard in her pussy for the first time. So Bonnie asked if they could rest a few minutes and look at some of the photos he had taken of her. “You know sweetie the ones we made and sent to the Art Department of the college you applied too”, she said.

She planned to keep him sexually worked up so this time she sat nude on the bed next to him. She knew how much her son loved to look at her body, so Bonnie didn’t cover anything. Her long legs and smooth thighs, the landing strip just above her pussy slit, and of course her beautiful big full breasts were all on display, all there, for her son to see and enjoy.

As they looked at the photos mom rubbed her uncovered tits on his arm from time to time as they turned the pages of the album. She also touched his thigh with her thigh and fingers as they sat close to each other turning the pages. He could smell her perfume and body wash she used.

All of this excited him since he had dreamed of the day he would see his mother nude and enjoy her body like he had been doing all day.

As they went thru the photos talking and touching, Bonnie was sure it wouldn’t take long for her son’s beautiful young cock to get hard again. She wanted to feel that big cock in her pussy badly again.

As they looked at the shots Bobby asked her if she would pose for him again sometime. His mom told him yes, she would be happy to do it. Then Bobby turned towards her and took her hand. He looked her in her dark blue eyes and asked if he could take some photos of her nude? Bonnie smiled as he told her he wanted her to be his model and pose like he wanted her to pose only this time she would be fully nude.

Bonnie hesitated, she was a little scared that the photo shots would get out and someone would see them and the shit would hit the fan. She told him that and as he protested she told him she would think about it, but maybe.

Bobby smiled and she could see that his cock was a little harder now. So Bonnie teased him. She asked if this was what he wanted as she laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide in a slutty sexual position. She held her big tits up and sucked on one of the nipples.

Bobby moaned: “GOD YES MOM. That’s exactly what I want”!

His cock was growing harder still. Then his mom reached down between her legs and bending then at the knees she lifted her legs up and out as she opened her pussy lips showing her son all of her pink insides and her ass hole. “And this Bobby? Is this what you want baby” she asked in a sexual husky voice?

Bobby swallowed and said: “Yes! I want to see all of you mom. Everything! So when dad gets home and we can’t be together I can still see you in these types of photos.”

Bonnie smiled and said: “So you want to use them to masturbate to do you? I bet you would even want to take a photo or two with your hard cock in my pussy hole, or maybe between my tits”.

Bobby blushed a little and told her that’s what he wanted them for and to keep forever so he would always remember what they had together. She smiled and as she laid all the way back on the bed now she patted the bed next to her and opened her arms. Bobby came into her arms and she held him and kissed him as their bodies merged, pressed tightly together.

As they broke the embrace she had her son lay in her arms and rest his head as she circled his neck and rested his head in the crock of her arm. Her big tits were right in his face. She took his semi-hard cock in her hand and slowly stroked it telling him: “Suck my nipple baby! Nurse on me, feed on me, love my tits Bobby”.

Bonnie cradled him, holding his body and turning him towards her breasts as she pushed his face into her tits. She held him against her chest as she held his growing cock in her hand and whispered in his ear: “ Suck my nipples Bobby. Let mommy hold you tight and love you. Suck baby suck on mommy’s nipples. Love them for me baby”!

As they lay on the bed, Bobby sucked and licked his mother’s tits. Cupping one as he sucked on the other. one. She slowly stroked his cock and tickled his balls with her finger nails. “Let’s make love slowly this time sweetie. Love mommy and let mommy love you back. We have the rest of the afternoon and all night to please each other. Yes!! That’s right, suck baby! Suck on my big tits. Love my tits Bobby, love them for me.”

They lay out on the bed Bobby on his back his head resting in his mother’s left arm. His lips wrapped around his mother’s breast sucking. While his mom was making slow love to her son’s big cock growing every second she saw it growing and jumping with her boy’s excitement.

She used her right hand to slowly stroke it up and down, pumping it and helping it get harder and harder! Bobby nursed on her right nipple while playing with the other one. His eyes never left her eyes. They watched each other as they worked on each other making slow love.

Bobby just laid there sucking on her one tit teasing her nipple as his hands squeezed and played with her other tit! He loved her breasts and now while his mom played with his big growing cock, he sucked and enjoyed both of them. It felt so good to see and touch and suck on his mother, it was a dream come truer for Bobby.

Talking back and forth while they played the subject turned to what would happen when his dad came home from his fishing trip. “What are we going to do when dad comes home mom? I mean will we ever do this again”, he asked?

“Yes baby, we’ll do it again I promise. But we’ll have to be careful so dad won’t know anything about it”, she replied.

Between his sucking on her nipples he asked: “But how Mom? How will we do it”? He’s always around”.

Bonnie had never stopped stroking his hard cock. It was hard now, very hard, hard enough to fuck her again. She smiled down at her boy looking him in his eyes and seeing the sadness there, because he was thinking they would never do it again.

“Don’t worry Bobby we’ll have lots of time. We can do it all summer, every day if you like, once dad goes to work or before he comes home from work or maybe both. I’ll come in and wake you up”, she told him.

Then she teased him by saying: “You won’t care if I wake you up in the morning by let’s say ... sucking your cock. Or, maybe you would like me to coming in and straddling your face with my pussy and wake you up that way. Would you care, would you”?

She laughed when she felt her son’s big cock jump with it’s excitement. “OH hell no mom!! I’d love that. So we can do it everyday. Every day that dad goes to work then. God all summer long we can do it”, he said.

She laughed seeing the brightness in his eyes now. “Well let’s take it day by day Bobby. We might have to do some other things too besides fucking”, she said as she squeezed his big hard cock tightly in her hand.

He moaned as he felt her squeeze. Bobby kissed his mother hard and long as he wrapped his arms around her and pressed his cock up sliding it in her hand slowly fucking it.

Bonnie pumped it as he fucked her hand. Pre cum was leaking out of it now coating her hand and his shaft making it easier and better to stoke. “Feels good doesn’t it baby”, she whispered in her son’s ear?

Oh mom! Yes your hand feels amazing”, he said.

“So do you want me to make you cum with my hand, or would you like to put your beautiful hard cock back inside me again and fuck me”, she asked knowing the answer.

Bobby sat up and looked at her: “In side you”, he said.

She smiled and told him to get on his back. Bobby moved on the bed and laid back as his mom came over the top of him and straddled his hips. He could see her pussy wet and somewhat opened already.

Bonnie moved to center her son’s big cock at the opening of her pussy. She smiled down at him and told him to stay still as she took his shaft an aligned it to the opening of her pussy. “Don’t move Bobby. I want both you and I to know how it feels when your cock enters my pussy and goes deep”, she said.

Bobby smiled as she began to lower her body down. The head of his cock touched her cunt and she pushed down. It didn’t take much, she was hot wet and ready for it. The thick cock head entered her hole and spread her lips outward as he entered her hole stretching it a little.

Bobby moaned with the feeling of pleasure. She sighed as she pushed more and her son’s big hard young cock went further an further into her body. “Oh fuck yes”, he said.

“Doesn’t that feel wonderful Bobby? Do you like it”. she asked?

Again she knew he did, his face showed the lust and passion as she moved down until she was sitting on her son’s legs. His big dick was now completely inside her and she didn’t move. When Bobby tried to lift up, his mother pushed down on his chest and on his cock and she felt the tip of his cock head touch her womb. He was so damn deep. She moaned this time.

“Oh Mom!! I love you. I love how this feels. I love everything we are doing! You feel so damn good”, he told her.

Bonnie wanted this to last a long while before he shot off again. So she slowly rocked back and forth on his cock as she told him: “Now you rest baby. You just lay there for now and do what I tell you. Enjoy it Bobby. Let your mom show you how good this can really be between two lovers.

Bobby watched as his mother rocked slowly back and forth on his cock deep inside her. She was amazed how big he was and how full she felt. As she fucked him she said: “You know Bobby, we can do this in the morning just like we just talked about. But we can also do it a couple more times some days as long as we are safe and sure dad won’t come home.”

Bobby began to arch up a little now as his passion built. She felt him moving, thrusting upward and said: “No baby stay still, let me do all the work. You just lay there and feel how good it is”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.