A Boy Admires His Mom - Cover

A Boy Admires His Mom

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

As Bonnie got out of the shower she handed her son a towel and told him to dry her off. Bobby took it and began to dry her back running his hands over her shoulders and back and down over her ass. He knelt and his mom opened her legs so he could dry her thighs and legs.

As he knelt in front of her ass he kissed it and licked it and then ran his hands all over it. Other than her tits Bonnie’s ass was the best part of her. It was firm and stood up high and Bobby loved squeezing it and playing with it. Again he was thinking how she could hold him high up off the bed so his balls never touched the sheets.

As he dropped the towel now, he began to run his hands all over his mother’s ass. He worked his hands up under it and from behind he reached in and cupped his mother’s cunt and squeezed it. She moaned his name saying, “Oh Bobby, oh baby I love when you touché me there”.

Then she felt him kiss her ass and he spread her cheeks wide apart so he could see both of her holes. Bobby licked up between his mother’s ass cheek licking her ass and her pussy hole. Bonnie bent over and just moaned out: “Oh yes baby! Lick it”.

Bobby rubbed and licked his mom until she pulled away and turned towards him. She pulled him up to her and kissed him hard and long shoving her long tongue into his mouth. They held each other and rubbed their bodies against each other.

Embracing and loving, Bobby moaned into his mother’s mouth when he felt her take his cock and placed it between her thighs. She used her thighs to squeeze the shaft and started to rock back and forth on it. His cock was right up against her pussy and he could feel both the heat and the wetness of her outer lips surrounding his shaft as it spread her lips wide. Not inside her hole but so close it was driving her son nuts with lust.

Bobby could feel the heat coming off of his mother’s pussy slit as she rocked back and forth along the shaft. He couldn’t believe his cock was that close to her cunt hole. If she moved the right way he could push his dick directly into her hot wet hole and fuck her. Fucking his mom, what a dream come true that would be, the ultimate fantasy for Bobby.

Bobby held her as she kept rubbing her pussy along his cock shaft as she squeezed it with her thighs tightly. Then she kissed him one last time and handed him another towel. “You forgot to dry my front baby”, she said to him.

Again she stopped teasing her son and released his cock. As she stepped back Bobby began to rub her big tits and belly. Then he knelt again right in front of her pussy.

He rubbed the towel up and down her thighs as his mother opened them more so he could dry the inner and upper part of her legs too. When he reached her pussy Bonnie stood there and watched as Bobby rubbed her vagina with the towel. She told him: “Use your hand baby and see if I’m completely dry around my pussy”.

Bobby dropped the towel and felt his mother’s vagina with his hands, all of it. He opened her outer lips and rubbed her pink wet insides. Then he ran his hands under her pussy back to her ass hole. All around he rubbed and felt as she stood with her thighs wide open and watched him.

When he looked up at her she smiled and then said: “Now sweetie put your face in there. Here let me show you. She took his head in both hands and moved his face to her pussy. She rubbed it all around and then said: “Lick it Bobby! Lick my pussy and make me cum”.

Bobby opened his mouth and began to lick her up and down her wet slit with his wide tongue. Again and again and again he sucked and licked on his mother’s pussy for her. She held his head and bent backwards a little pushing her pelvis into him shoving her cunt into his mouth “YES”, she moaned!

“More baby!! Suck my pussy more, make me cum Bobby. Be a good boy and eat my pussy until I scream”, she demanded.

Bobby licked and sucked until his mouth ached. Bonnie had started to squat so her son could get his mouth and tongue into her deeper and now her legs were starting to ach from the way she was squatting.

Finally she couldn’t stand it any longer and she stood up. Bobby’s mouth came off of her pussy and he looked up at her. She was panting!!

“Didn’t I do it right mom”, he asked?

She pulled him up off his knees and told him he was doing great but that she couldn’t stand like that any longer. Squatting was hurting her knees and she was sure her son’s neck was straining as he had to bend it up so his head was looking up so high into her cunt. She told him she had a better idea.

She took his hard cock in her hand and pulled him towards the bedroom. They walked into the bedroom and as she got on the bed she told her son to lay down on the bed. Bobby laid on his back and watched as his mother moved over him.

Bonnie straddled his face placing a knee on each side of her son’s face. Slowly she started to come down over her son’s face. As she lowered her pussy down, she told her son to watch her pussy cover his mouth. Bobby could see her wet open pussy slowly coming down closer and closer to his mouth. He moaned with a sexual need he had never felt before. He was so worked up he would do anything for her. ANYTHING!

As her pussy touched her son’s lips she told him to start licking. Bobby did as he was told. When she told him to suck her pussy into his mouth he took it in and sucked. Some of the time he had her entire cunt in his mouth, all of it. And Bobby sucked and sucked it for her. When she told him to fuck her hole with his tongue as he sucked her cunt and fucked it with she rode his face and she knew he cold taste her juices.

She smiled knowing she was training her boy well. Some lucky girl would have him one day to please her just like he was doing to her right now. Her son never stopped his tongue from licking and sucking on his mother’s pussy. He loved pleasing her.

Bonnie was in heaven, her son was doing everything she told him. She kept instructing him and Bobby loved every second of it and did exactly what his mother told him. She came so hard she screamed. She was glad the windows were closed.

Then she told him to open her pussy with his fingers and eat her again. Bobby used his fingers so open his mother’s pussy lips and pushed his tongue deep into her hole. As she wiggled on his face and hands, Bonnie moaned and grunted as she climaxed over and over again. She knew her cum was covering her boy’s face. He seem to really love doing this for her and he never stopped pleasing her.

Then Bobby became creative and while his tongue was licking her he pushed a finger into her hole too. Now both his finger and tongue was making love to his mother’s cunt. She just grinded her cunt harder on his mouth!

Finally Bonnie had to back off. She was becoming just to sensitive. She slid off of her son’s face and moved down his body. She left a wet trail down the center of her son’s body as her pussy slid down over his chest and cock to his thighs and that’s where she sat, on them.

Bonnie sat up on her son’s hips as she passed her pussy over his cock. Once she passed it, Bobby’s big dick which was pushed down on his belly, as she moved her body over it, sprang back up in front of her.

It was super hard, as hard as she had ever seen it. It looked huge as it stood up proudly right in front of her body. The cock head was almost touching her belly button. She wondered if the smell of her cum on his face effected him like it did her husband?

She could see her wetness and some of her cum had coated his chest, belly and the underside and the cock shaft as she moved over it to sit there on his hips. It was completely wet with her juices. In fact it looked like it had already been inside her, but they both knew it hadn’t been, not yet.

He looked at her seeing her big tits rise and fall with each breath she took. He reached for them but she took his hands and placed them on his stomach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.