A Boy Admires His Mom
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

Bobby was sorting thru the photos he had found in an old shoe box in the attic. The photos were of his mom when she was much younger, 19 and showed all of her body and a group of both dad and mom fucking!

As Bobby looked at the photos his mind focused on how beautiful his mother looked back then and how much better she looked now! It was a fact his mom was even more lovely in his eyes than she was when she was a teen.

Then he happened to drop the one showing his dad’s cock which had just pulled out of his mother love hole. It showed cum on the end of dad’s cock and cum dripping out mom’s pussy. When the photo hit the floor it flipped over and there were words on the back of the photo. They read: “The day my loving Bonnie was breed.”

He realized the photo showed when she was inseminated with dad’s cum and he realized they created him, Bobby! This was a shot of them making love and making a baby, the baby was Bobby.

The idea of them taking photos was so stimulating and erotic and sexual, Bobby had to take his cock out and begin to jerk off thinking of how it would feel if the cock was his that shot cum into his mother’s pussy knocking her up.

He didn’t realize that he had been up in the attic for over an hour. As he jerked his cock looking at his mom’s body fully nude and being fucked Bobby was being driven wild with the idea of fucking his mother. Faster and faster and still faster he slid his hand up and down his long hard cock shaft holding a couple photos in the other hand. As he reached the point of no return he arched his back and cried out softly his mother’s name. “Oh God Bonnie! Oh fuck mom, I want you so badly!”

As he said the words his cock erupted shooting ropes of cum high in the air and launched them about 2 or 3 feet. The shots of cum kept coming and hit the floor in front of where he was sitting!

He had never felt this wild and his orgasm was never this strong! His cock felt like it would fly off out of his hand it spewed so much cum!

He had his eyes close now as he finished his climax. When it was finally over and only drops of cum were left dripping out the hole in his cock head

He held the feeling for as long as he could. It was an amazing masturbation, one he would never forget.

Finally, he released his softening cock and opened his eyes. As he did he heard his mother calling him asking if he was OK! He quickly stood up zipped up his jeans and replaced the photos in the shoe box as he yelled back to her that he was find and was coming down in a minute.

As he turned towards the attic stairs his mother poked her head up and saw him standing there with the shoe box in his hand. She asked what he was doing and he told her he was look for some of the CDs and photos he had taken.

Bonnie quickly realized what he was holding and moved into the room taking the box from him and telling him this wasn’t where she put his photos. She guide him to the other side of the attic room and pointed at the storage file she had purchased for him and his photos. Then she walked towards the door and started to leave with the box in her hands.

As she reached the door she asked: “Did you look in this box Bobby?”

He told her no and blushed a little. She looked at him and wondered to herself if he was telling her the truth. “Don’t lie to me Bobby. I want the truth did you looking this box?”

He told her he was just about to take the top off the box when she came into the room. She kept looking at him and finally she turned and left with the box under her arm.

Later that night Bonnie talked to her husband and they decide to put the photos in the safe deposit box. That night Bobby was again questioned about the box this time from dad. He told Bobby they were very personal to his mother and him and he wanted to know for real if Bobby saw them.

Again Bobby told him he had just opened the top of the box and saw there were photos in it but he didn’t look at any because mom had come into the room and took the box.

Later that night Bobby took the two photos he had stolen out of his pocket of his jeans, jerked off again looking at his mom being fucked by dad, and then he hid them in his desk. The next day was Saturday and he scanned the two photos and then went to the attic and put the photos on the floor next to where the shoe box was sitting.

He hoped that if his parents looked at all the photos and missed the two special ones they would look in the attic and find them. He hoped that his plan would work and he was off the hook.

There was no more talk about the photos or shoe box or him being in the attic with the box during the rest of the weekend.

Bobby used the photos every day and night for two weeks jerking off as much as he could thinking and looking at mom fucking dad and making a baby, the baby was him he was sure. As he relived himself daily he began to make a plan. A plan that he felt might get his mom to expose her body to him voluntarily.

Then one day he asked his mom if she would help him make some more photos for his college entrance for scholarship. The one college he wanted to attend, had money to help him if he could convince the Art Department that he was as good as he felt he was in taking photos. The school had asked him for a grouping of a person posing in different poses and dress.

At first she told him to get one of his friends. But, finally he convinced her to do it and she told him she would help.

He took some of her dressed in a everyday clothing, slacks, blouse small heels. She had her hair and makeup done professionally and looked even more beautiful.

The next set was of Bonnie in a outfit that she had purchased for a special dinner with dad for a company dinner dance. It was black and was cut low enough to show cleavage but not enough to look indecent or make her look like a hooker. The dress was short about 4 inches above her knees and Bonnie looked absolutely gorgeous dressed in high heels and she had pearls around her neck.

As Bobby took shots of her she moved around posing like he asked and he captured her body and her face just like a professional. She sat and showed off her shapely thighs and rear end. He took many of her dressed in that dressed.

The final shots were of her in shorts and a tee shirt. At first Bobby had trouble getting her to pose in the outfit. He had originally asked her to pose in that white bikini and she turned him down immediately! So she and Bobby settled for the shorts and tee shirts.

Bonnie would look good in anything but the shorts were not really that tight but they still showed off her lovely ass and thighs and long legs. The tee shirt was tight enough to amplify her beautiful breasts. With sandals on and her hair pulled back Bonnie looked like she was 25 not 40.

As she moved around posing in this outfit Bobby could see that her nipples were getting harder. They showed against her tee shirt and he realized posing like this was exciting for her. He had her bend over a little pushing her butt out as her big round breasts hung down against her tee shirt. They looked huge. She smiled and looked so lovely.

After this session was completely Bobby asked her one last time if she would wear any bathing suit it didn’t have to be the white bikini. But Bonnie told him no. He tried to explain that he wanted to do a few with her in a bathing suit to complete the set of clothing they had asked for. Again she said no that a bikini was just to much exposure for her to do.

They kept talk and negotiating and finally Bonnie relented and told him she would tie her blouse under her breasts and wear another pair of shorts, a shorter and tighter pair of shorts.

She changed and when she came out of the bedroom Bobby’s mouth was dry and his cock started to grow harder and harder.

Bonnie was bare footed and had a pair of extremely tight shorts on. He immediately saw her camel toe between her thighs. Her blouse was a plaid on that was tied tightly under her breast. She looked like a farm girl. Her breasts stuck out giving her the appearance of having a huge set of tits. He ass was perfect in the shorts and they enhanced her body. He took a huge number of shots of his mom dressed like that!

As Bobby gave her instructions, Bonnie turned and bent and moved around always smiling and looking like a true MILF! Bobby had to stop once and get a drink to attempt to relax his hard on a little.

She watched him and asked if he was OK? Bobby knew she could see his jean with the big tent poking out the front. She smiled thinking how sweet it was that he tried to hide it. She knew the effect she had on men and now her son! She didn’t realize Bobby was so big down there.

Posing like she was actually did excite Bonnie. It reminded her of the time she started posing for her husband. The one shoe box she had taken way from Bobby had the most revealing shots of them, but there were three or four more in the attic that Bobby didn’t know about.

While those other boxes were full of photos they weren’t anywhere near as sexual as the ones she had taken from her son. They were exciting when she was posing and her husband had been taking them.

She remembered back to the time she and her husband John has started taking photos of her. She remembered back to those times and how exciting they both got as she posed. She and John would make love after every setting and posing.

She remembered when she finally agreed to let him take sexual shots of her. God they excited her even more. Then she had let John take shots of them actually fucking! She smiled thinking that’s how Bobby was created. She kept the photos knowing that day was the actual day she was breed and Bobby was created.

When they finished Bonnie and Bobby sat and looked at each of the sets and decide together which shots to send to the college Art department. Then she asked Bobby what he was going to do with the extra photos. He told her he was going to keep them until the college was satisfied with the shots sent.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.