The Palpable Prosecutor - Cover

The Palpable Prosecutor

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Chapter 19

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Lacey got assigned to prosecute a case that could make her career. The problem was that she got the case because the previous prosecutor was dead. Now it looked like she might get that way too, unless she had some protection. The man she chose to do that was good at his job. But having him around changed things. Changed her. That change would lead to a wonderful destination, but it would be a hell of a bumpy ride before she got there. Assuming the guy she was prosecuting didn't kill her first.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

“What do you suppose they’re doing in there?” asked Lacey. She was wearing her robe again and was finally no longer shivering. They’d heated the shower water, but it was still cold when they came out of their combined shower.

“Who knows?” responded Bob.

“They’ve stayed in there a long time. I thought they’d come out when the rest of us left,” said Lacey.

“Maybe they’re getting to know each other better.”

“What does that mean?” she asked.

“How did we get to know each other better?” he teased.

Her practical mind missed his innuendo and she took the question seriously.

“Well, you saved my life, and then we talked.” She frowned. “Then you saved my life a few more times and we talked a lot more.”

“I seem to remember crawling in bed with you,” he prompted.

“Because I was freezing,” she said, remembering the feeling of helplessness. Her eyes opened wide as she finally got it. “Oh!” Then she frowned. “No way. They hardly even know each other!”

“They were sitting pretty close together in there,” said Bob.

“Yes, but it was crowded.”

“Not on their bench,” observed Bob.

“It’s not possible,” said Lacey. “Jody isn’t that kind of woman.”

“What kind of woman are you?” asked Bob.

Her frown deepened.

“That’s not fair, Bob. You know how misinformed I was ... how damaged. You brought me out of the darkness and into the light. Jody doesn’t need that.”

“Okay,” said Bob, amiably. “Now that you’re out in the light, why do you still sleep with me?”

“Because I love you, you dope!” she yipped. “Jody doesn’t love him. They don’t even know each other!” she repeated.

“Some people seek intimacy because intimacy is just really, really nice,” said Bob.

“I can’t believe Jody would do that,” said Lacey, firmly.

“What about Dick? Is it impossible for Dick to want to be intimate with someone?”

“Of course not,” said Lacey. “But with Jody?”

“Why not Jody?”

“I don’t know!” she snapped. “Why are you tormenting me?”

“Because you wondered what they could be doing in there,” he answered easily.

They were interrupted when the door to the sauna opened and the two people being discussed came out. That Dick was excited was obvious because his erection jutted obscenely from the soft brown nest of hair around it. Again, Lacey’s practical, literal side did the interpretation. The very fact that he was hard proved, to Lacey, that nothing had happened.

“See?” she said, sotto voce to Bob. “They weren’t doing anything in there.”

Then she watched, her eyes wide, as Dick followed her friend to the bathroom and they both went in together.

“Maybe so,” said Bob, “but you have to admit that what they just did supports my side of the hypothesis.”

Her serious eyes turned to him.

“I don’t want to talk about them. Take me to bed, Bob,” she said, rising from the couch.

“Gladly,” he smiled.

As they moved towards Lacey’s room, Bernard glanced from them to Ronnie, who was sitting across the table from him in the kitchen. They’d been talking softly, but had eavesdropped on Lacey’s conversation. They went stock still when their boss came out of the sauna with the owner of the property and then went into the bathroom together. It being entirely unlikely that they were going to use the toilet while the other was there meant that they were going to use the shower. Anything other than “together” didn’t make any sense to either of them. They looked at him with new eyes while he ignored them completely. Or maybe he just hadn’t noticed them, off to one side.

“It sucks that we’re on duty,” he said, softly.

“You know, I’ve had boyfriends before this,” said Ronnie.

“Sure,” he said.

“But I’ve never had one who wanted to bed me as much as you do.”

“That’s because you make me crazy,” he said, shrugging. “Should I back off?”

“You do that and you’ll make me crazy,” she said.


The bathroom was warm in that way that any of them would have known meant the fire had been or was still going under the water tank. Jody checked the indicator that said the tank was full. That was one of the unwritten rules in the lodge. If you used water, you refilled the reservoir. She leaned over to check the fire box and, suddenly, Dick was presented with an unobstructed view of her sexual opening. The lips looked swollen and wet. He decided it was a little crazy that he thought those pussy lips belonged on a woman who looked very different than Jody Dagastino. Those pussy lips belonged on a supermodel, or Playboy bunny. They were gorgeous.

She looked back, over her shoulder, and caught him staring.

“Maybe you’re no gentleman after all,” she said, doing nothing to hide her charms.

“I confess that at this moment, my thoughts aren’t very gentlemanly,” he sighed.

“Are we going to take this shower or not?” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” he said. “We are definitely going to take this shower.”

Once under the spray of warm water, all pretenses were abandoned. The senior deputy and the rich, powerful lawyer washed each other swiftly and efficiently, but at the same time managed to touch each other in blatantly sexual ways. Jody knelt to rinse his groin and then engulf his boner in her mouth. He let her suck and play for half a minute and then pulled her up.

“I don’t want to make a mess in the shower,” he said, his hands roaming over her body.

“You could make a mess in my mouth,” she offered.

“I don’t want to make a mess in your mouth,” he said.

“I hadn’t planned on doing this,” she said, reaching to jack his rod slowly. “I didn’t bring my diaphragm. Is it possible you brought a condom?”

“Wasn’t on the packing list,” he said.

She kissed him for the first time. It was a long, gentle kiss. The water suddenly went to a dribble and then cut off.

“We’re out of water,” she said.

“If we pump more, it will be cold.”

“My bed will be nice and warm and dry,” she said.

“I told you, I don’t have protection,” he said.

She kissed him again, just an extended peck.

“Something down inside of me is telling me not to interrupt what’s happening,” she whispered.

“I could pull out,” he said.

“That would make a mess,” she reminded him.

“What do you want me to do?” he said, finally putting everything in her hands.

“I want you to dry me off before I start shivering,” she said.

While he did that he couldn’t resist tasting the nipples on her modest swells. His hands confirmed that while she looked big, there was actually very little fat on her body. The appreciation she showed for the nipple love he was giving her was obvious. He kissed his way down to her flat belly and her fingers gripped his short hair.

“Not here,” she said. “I want that in bed.”

He stood up.

“You’re dry,” he said.

She ran a towel over most of his body. It was obvious she was impatient.

Then, gripping his erection, she led him out of the bathroom.


Only Ronnie and Bernard saw them come out of the shower. They stared as Jody led him unerringly to her bedroom. It was surreal watching him being led by his penis, as if it were a leash.

“Man! I wish we didn’t have the watch,” sighed Bernard.

“All we’re required to do is stay awake and be alert,” she said. “I think I could still satisfy those requirements if I were sitting on your lap.”

“I kind of was thinking of more than you just sitting on my lap,” he said.

“I meant naked,” she purred.

Five minutes later Ronnie was impaled on his prick and he was sucking at her nipples as she rocked.

“You have to be alert while I have an orgasm,” she panted.

“Okay,” he said.

He was alert two more times before he blew his balls in her clasping pussy.


Initially, Dick and Jody simply pressed up against each other and explored the kissing thing. Finally Dick pulled back.

“I have to ask you a question,” he said.

“Okay.”

“Why me?”

“As was pointed out earlier, I believe everybody else around here has a partner,” she said, rubbing her A sized breasts against his chest. Both her tone and words were flippant, but somehow he knew she wasn’t joking around.

His eyes moved to her bare shoulder. His hand was lying on her naked hip.

“I admit I didn’t expect this,” he finally said.

“Why? You’re not a bad looking guy. I know I’m no prom queen, but if you give me a chance I can show you a good time.”

“For some reason I find that really easy to believe,” he said.

“I have to warn you, my language gets a little crusty when I get ... passionate,” she said.

Her forthright attitude about this was refreshing, somehow. She really didn’t play games.

“I’ve heard bad language before,” he said.

“Just so you know. I may ask you for things that sound strange.”

“Don’t tell me you like to be spanked,” he groaned.

“No,” she laughed. “Though I did know a guy once who wanted me to spank him. I had no idea how liberating it can be to put a man in that posture.”

“I do not want to be spanked,” he said, firmly.

“Let me reverse the question,” she said. “Why me?”

“I have no idea,” he said. “I almost feel like I was ambushed.”

“You don’t like an aggressive woman,” she said.

“I wouldn’t call you aggressive. Not in the sense of what’s going on here. I’d call you strong, and independent, and capable.”

“But not sexy.”

“Does this feel like I don’t think you’re sexy?” he asked, pressing his boner into her thigh.

“All that means is that you want to be the male of the species,” she said.

“Not at all,” he said. “I’ve had lots of chances with women who just didn’t interest me. This didn’t just get hard. You made it hard.”

“Awww, you say the sweetest things.”

“I’m glad I’m here,” he said. “You told me something about your own desires. I’ll tell you something about mine. I don’t trust women very much. And I don’t generally get into casual sexual relationships.”

“Isn’t it a little early in the relationship to start talking about commitment?” she suggested.

“It’s just the way I am,” he said.

“I’ve never really looked for commitment,” she said. “I didn’t think I’d ever find it, so I guess I haven’t really thought about it that much.” She kissed his chin. “The thought of that doesn’t scare me, though. It just seems odd ... like some strange fruit I know exists, but never tasted.”

“I tasted it,” he said. “I liked it. My wife didn’t, though, and that’s why I don’t have a lot of this in my life.” He squeezed her hip.

“I’m honored,” she said, smiling impishly.

“Can I taste you now?” he asked, changing the subject with no warning.

“I think I’d like that very much,” she said. “You need a shave.”

“Please don’t ask me to get up and shave,” he said.

“You misunderstand. I like the feel of stubble against the inside of my thighs. Among other places.”

Without further comment he crawled to get between her legs. His hands widened her thighs more, and he got comfortable on his stomach. Then he leaned in to find out what Jody Dagastino tasted like.


As it turned out, Jody Dagastino tasted fabulous, at least to Dick Hooker. The salty sensation was overriding, even after the shower, but there were other tastes as well. He didn’t analyze them. He just listened to her appreciate what he was doing. She arched her hips, pushing her sex against his mouth, and then let her ass fall heavily to the mattress as she felt the zings of an orgasm suffuse her body. His ears told him that the sounds she was making were being muffled by a pillow. For some reason that invigorated him and he suddenly wanted to give Jody Dagastino a whole string of orgasms.

After one more, brought on with astonishing rapidity when he used his stubble to rub her clit, he stopped to knee forward so his mouth could reach her breasts again. That they seemed to be the only flabby thing on her body didn’t matter to him. They were incredibly soft and moveable as his lips crushed one while he captured the nipple. He was able to suck his mouth completely full. When he did that, he chewed, gently.

“Ohhh fuuuck,” she groaned as he nursed, able to suck the whole tip into his mouth easily. The pillow was off her face, now. “I’ll give you just twenty-four hours to stop doing that or you’re going to suffer the consequences.”

He chose to use his mouth to switch breasts, rather than talk. Her hands moved his face, causing his unshaven cheek to scrape across her nipples, and he knew that was another place she liked to be scratched. While he did that he explored the inside of her pussy with his fingers. Quite suddenly she did an abdominal crunch as her hand reached for his prick and gripped it tightly.

“I want that to go on for years,” she panted. “But I love it when a man I like gets hard for me,” she said.

“I love it when a woman wants me to get hard for her,” he responded.

“Time’s up. I need you in me now,” she panted.

“I thought I had twenty-four hours,” he said in mock complaint as he crawled forward enough that she could swab the tip of his cock in her swampy opening.

“Contract modification,” she huffed as her hips thrust up, trying to get him in her. All she got was an inch, and then when her butt fell back to the bed she lost that.

“Get it fucking in me!” she growled.

“Patience, patience,” he crooned, dipping his hips to give her that inch again, and maybe an inch more. “These things should not be rushed.”

Had anyone ever asked Dick Hooker if Jody Dagastino had long, pointy fingernails, up to this point in time, he would have looked at them with that signature Dick Hooker scowl and said something like: “Why the fuck would I look at her fingernails?”

If anyone ever asked him about that after this point in time, that comment would invariably be: “She doesn’t have fingernails. She has little razor sharp stilettos glued to her fingers.”

This is because Jody got impatient and used eight of those tiny, razor sharp nails to get what she wanted; Dick Hooker’s cock in her pussy. All the way in her pussy.

“Ohhhh fuck yes, lawman!” she gasped as he slammed in deep. “Just so you know, I’m not going to let you finish until I’m satisfied. It’s been a while for me and it may take a lot to do that.”

“I love a challenge,” he said.

“It’s possible you might think I’m a little kinky,” she said.

“Example?”

“I may ask you not to shave while I’m here. And I like just a little pain, Dick ... just a teensy little bit.”

He was still deep inside her, because those little stilettos were still exerting pressure. It wasn’t as much as before, but it was enough to let him know she liked to have the tip of his cock digging into her cervix. But he could stiffen his arms to raise his chest off of hers, and he did that. He could just reach her left nipple with his lips.

He clamped his front teeth onto it and pulled, stretching her breast tissue until she had a cone instead of a mound. He bit a little harder and moved his head back and forth a couple of inches. At the same time he moved his hips back and forth, crushing her clit with his pubic bone. He didn’t know it, but his pubic hairs cut gently into the sensitive tissue of her clit.

She went off like a bomb, and let loose a banshee yell that made Dick freeze. The hairs stood up on the back of his neck and he was afraid he’d hurt her too much.

Just as she was groaning: “I may just have to marry you, you big, fat prick!” the door to the bedroom burst open and Bernard did a classic entry, gun drawn, dashing to his right as Veronica whipped through the door right after him, moving to her left. Dick’s head turned at the sound and he realized Jody’s scream had been interpreted by them in much the same way it had by him.

“Clear!” he gasped, afraid that, in the darkness, mistakes might be made.

Both deputies froze for a second, and then moved again, farther apart.

“We’re okay!” Dick yelled. Then, in a less strident voice, added, “Stand down. We’re really all right.”

“Damn, Dick,” came Bernard’s voice. “You sure?”

“It doesn’t matter what he thinks,” panted Jody. “Get the fuck out, please.”

“Yes, Ma’am!” snapped Bernard. He and Ronnie came together in the brightness of the doorway. Both were obviously looking toward the bed, which was visible in the light streaming through the door, but their bodies were in silhouette and their faces were obscured by darkness. Their silhouettes, however, made it clear that there was no clothing on their bodies. Neither had taken time to put anything on before they responded to the threat.

“I charge three hundred an hour to watch,” barked Jody. “And you’re probably going to hear a lot more, none of which means I’m in any danger at all. Got it?”

“Yes Ma’am!” snapped Bernie again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.