The Palpable Prosecutor - Cover

The Palpable Prosecutor

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lacey got assigned to prosecute a case that could make her career. The problem was that she got the case because the previous prosecutor was dead. Now it looked like she might get that way too, unless she had some protection. The man she chose to do that was good at his job. But having him around changed things. Changed her. That change would lead to a wonderful destination, but it would be a hell of a bumpy ride before she got there. Assuming the guy she was prosecuting didn't kill her first.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

The first little suck was very tentative. He understood, now, the source of her nervousness. Her comment about him telling her to “spit it out” finally made all manner of sense. He wanted to laugh, a laugh of pure joy. Her bravery in doing what she had decided would be a reward for him, was laudable, right up there with what it took for a fireman to rush into a burning building to save a child. This had to be the hardest thing she’d ever done in her life. It went against everything she’d ever been taught, but her entry into the real world - as late as it had come - had made a new woman of her.

He sensed a change in the tentative nature of her exploration. That was clearly what she was doing - exploring. He knew this was supposed to be for his benefit, and he was quite sure that was why she had embarked on this unlikely path, but she’d gotten sidetracked by her own angst and probably not a little revulsion. Now she was in the process of finding out what she’d set herself up for.

He felt her pull back a little, while sucking harder. Her tongue got involved. She opened her mouth wide again, and leaned back as her eyes opened to stare at what had just been in her mouth. That mouth closed and she licked her lips. He couldn’t see her throat, but he got the impression she swallowed. Then she leaned forward again. Her mouth opened less wide this time, and her lips skimmed over the head and closed on the shaft. She removed the hand that had been holding his prick and placed both hands on his hips.

She sucked again, this time in a rhythm that seemed familiar. Quite suddenly he recognized the rapidity with which she was sucking as what he did to her nipples when he made love to them. Again, he wanted to laugh for joy. It was all she knew about doing something like this. She did to him what he had done to her.

He put his hands on her head and pushed until she had to leave him. She looked up, confused and worried. He pulled her up and crushed her against him, kissing her hard. When he stopped, he kept his lips close to hers.

“I love what you’re doing, but I want you to have fun while you do it. Just do what feels natural to you. Don’t worry about me. I’ll love whatever you do. Just enjoy getting to know him in this new way.”

Then he kissed her again, to let her know he didn’t mind where those lips had just been.

When that kiss broke, she stared into his face.

“It isn’t natural, Bob. That’s why I was so freaked out about doing it.”

“For us, it’s natural,” he said, simply. “Other people have to make up their own minds, but for us, this is as much a part of nature as walking upright. Not all our ancestors did that, but now nobody thinks a thing about it.”

“You’re a strange man,” she said. “And you’ve made me into a strange woman.”

“I think you’re more brave than strange,” he said. “But I didn’t mean to interrupt you. I just wanted you to know there’s no right or wrong way to do that.”

She went down again, without the hesitancy she had displayed before. His cock was straining upwards and she gripped it to pull it down. She looked at the tip, and then up at his grinning face, and then back at his cock. Her hand stroked it several times, and then she leaned forward to kiss the tip. That kiss turned into something else as her lips slid over the knob.

She tried a number of things, such as digging the tip into her cheek, and pushing her nose toward his wet pubic hair as far as she could get without choking. She did choke several times, but just coughed and tried something else. She really didn’t know what she was doing, which made it unlikely Bob was going to have an orgasm, but he had tons of fun just watching her learn something else new.

Whether it was instinct, or she reasoned out that her technique would need a lot more practice to achieve the desired result, she eventually started using her hand to stroke him, while her mouth worked on just the end of his cock.

That got him on the edge, standing on his toes, wishing he could touch one of the walls with his hands, to steady himself. He waited until the last possible second and then gasped, “Spit it out, Lacey. Spit it out!”

She leaned back in time to take the first spurt on her chin and throat. Habit caused her to keep stroking and she was smart enough to pull his cock downward, so the rest of his ejaculate went on her breasts, or between them. It didn’t stay there long, because the water still beating down on them sluiced it away. She stared at his cock intently as her fingers squeezed, milking him, again most probably by habit, until nothing else came out of that little wound in the tip.

Only then did she look up and grin at him.

He pulled her up again and punched the button for the side nozzles, to turn them back on.

In the fury of the spray, he kissed her for two minutes straight.

When they turned the water off she was giddy in the aftermath of doing something crazy, something insane, something she’d have bet a year’s pay that she would never even think about doing. And yet, now she had. She had sucked a cock. She was ... a cock sucker! She was practically disabled by her elation. She managed to dry herself off with two towels, but didn’t know what to do then.

She didn’t have to decide, though, because Bob scooped her up in his arms and carried her back out to the huge bed. He dropped her, but she didn’t go far, because the top of the thick mattress was only a few inches below her butt when Bob pulled his arms out from under her. Even so, she bounced and, with glee, spread herself out in front of her man. There was absolutely no embarrassment, or shame, or guilt as she displayed her body to him.

“My turn!” he barked, and climbed up on the bed between her legs.

Her intuition jumped to exactly the right conclusion and she tried to close her legs.

“You can’t!” she gasped.

“Oh yes I can,” he grinned, lying down with his chin only inches from her pussy.

“It’s nasty!” she wailed.

“It’s natural!” he shot back.

“But -” Her complaint was cut off by his mouth moving forward to open and capture her outer lips, while his tongue slid from bottom to top between her inner lips.

She took in a huge breath of air, possibly to scream, but it got stuck in there as Bob’s lips found and closed on her clitoris. He sucked that in exactly the same way he sucked her nipples.

Her breath came out when she couldn’t hold it any longer, and on the way all that air powered a groan that was about half delight and half horror at how much delight she was feeling. She couldn’t love this perverted behavior! It was impossible. Her hips lunged upwards and she scolded them in her mind. It felt so good that she compartmentalized the experience, just to keep her sanity intact.

One part of her mind rationalized that this wasn’t all that different than what she had decided to do for him. Another part of her mind gibbered that if he kept doing that she was going to have one of those orgasms and pee all over his face. That’s what one of her orgasms had felt like. It felt like the relief that came from having had to hold it in until you were in real pain, and then being able to let it all flow out of you. Her orgasm had felt like she was so full of something she might explode, and then it was all released, and the ecstasy of feeling it all bursting out of her took over her whole existence.

The rational part reminded her that nobody would ever know this had happened, and that she should just let him have fun, like he had let her have fun sucking his cock. That other part of her mind said, “You’re going to scream when it happens, and all those marshals out in the hallway will hear it and break in to save you, and they’ll all see you spread eagle on the bed with his face between your legs.”

The rational part said, “Silly girl, there’s a pillow right there, within reach. Put that pillow over your face when it happens, and just enjoy it.”

The other part stopped trying to talk at all, and started making the oddest, most incomprehensible animal sounds she’d ever heard.

As she pulled the pillow over her face, she realized it was her voice making those sounds.


She was crying, weeping in great, heaving sobs with her face buried in the pillow when he lifted his face from between her thighs. He’d felt her have an orgasm. One of his hands had been on her abdomen, holding her down so she didn’t dislodge his lips from her clit, and he felt the muscles under the skin there writhe and ripple as she came.

He was afraid he’d done the wrong thing, humiliated her, instead of pleasing her, as he crawled up to take her in his arms.

He let her hide under the pillow, as her sobbing abated, and became whimpers. Her breathing slowed and she pulled the pillow away from her face.

He expected her face to reflect pain, shame, embarrassment. But her shining eyes, still full of tears, were in a face that was elated, rather than ashamed. She pushed the pillow above them and reached to crush him to her, kissing him anywhere her lips happened to be.

“I didn’t know,” she panted. “How could I know? Thank you so much!”

“So you’re okay?” he asked.

“Okay? Okay?! I’m perfect!” she squealed.

“Good. I’m glad you had fun,” he said.

“Fun? Calling that fun is like saying the Russian mob might be a little unhappy with me!”

“I’d be delighted to do it some more,” he offered.

“No. I barely survived that time. If you did it again right now, you’d have to call an ambulance. They’d have to put me in a rubber room.”

“I’ll keep that in mind for when I decide it’s time to drive you crazy,” he said.

“I can’t believe you did that,” she said, finally able to breathe normally. “I can’t believe I did that!”

“I’d like to kiss you right now,” he said. “But I have you all over my lips.” He licked them. “You taste yummy, by the way.”

“Bob,” she groaned. “How can you say something like that?”

“Because it’s true. “You taste tangy and delicious. If I could bottle that taste, I’d be a millionaire in a couple of months.”

“Ewwww,” she whined.

“Kiss me,” he said. “I’ll prove it to you.”

She stared at him for long seconds. He watched her eyes calm, and her face relax. She was thinking about it.

She was thinking about it. Again, her world had been turned upside down by this man. He had fought for her, protected her. He had actually killed for her. She had no qualms about that. She had awakened naked, her head fuzzy from the chloroform, with Bob sitting on the bed beside her. She remembered the men rushing in and grabbing her. When Bob told her what had happened, she went into prosecutor mode. She had Bob get a sheet to cover her, but stayed where she was so she wouldn’t dislodge any evidence. The boy was sitting in a chair, his hands tied behind his back, so he was no threat. The man who had been lying on top of her had been rolled off. She checked his pulse herself, and felt nothing. She reasoned the blood on her and the sheet under her was his. She had Bob check the other two men. One was breathing, and one was not. She told Bob to call 911 and then told him to just stand still to preserve the crime scene.

Bob had just said he needed to go see about Tom and Len when they both showed up in the open doorway of the apartment. Taser wires still hung from Tom’s chest, the barbs still embedded in his skin. Len was still wobbly from having been on the receiving end of 60,000 volts. They checked the bodies too and then went out into the hallway to wait for the police. They also reported in to their boss.

And Bob had questioned the kid, who spilled his guts frantically, claiming he was only the camera man, and that they’d made him do it.

It was when she found out what their intentions had been that her concern for the men who’d been shot evaporated. When Bob turned the sound track back on, saying, “They need to hear that when they get here,” she hadn’t objected, even though the sound made chills run down her spine.

She had put her mouth on Bob’s penis to reward him for being her knight in shining armor. She had been astonished to find that she liked doing that. The world seemed sideways, because she was absolutely sure she would do that for him again ... perhaps many times.

And then he had put his mouth on her. Instead of being disgusting, it had been glorious, something to treasure.

With all that rushing through her mind, the concept of tasting herself on his lips didn’t really stack up as being ... preposterous.

She leaned forward without conscious effort, and brushed her lips against his. She licked her lips, but tasted nothing. Her eyes went from his lips to his eyes. They seemed so deep that she felt like she might fall into them and disappear.

She kissed him again, a little harder, and then his hands came to pull her hard against him.

Now she tasted what he had described ... something tangy. An unfamiliar scent filled her nose, but she couldn’t classify it. It wasn’t bad. It wasn’t good. It just ... was.

And then she stopped thinking about it as the kiss turned into something she was familiar with.

Ten minutes later they were still kissing, but there was nothing left to taste.


There was a news blackout on the incident. The press knew something had happened, but couldn’t find out what. They were furious, saying that, whatever it was, the public had a right to know about it. All questions were referred to the FBI, which said it could not comment on an ongoing investigation. When several enterprising reporters learned that Lacey Cragg had been installed in the Four Seasons and wanted to know why, the Marshal Service simply said that it was for her protection.

Jury selection came to a reluctant end, and the actual trial finally got started. The government’s first witness was Clayton Kolde, a government employee who not only failed to do his job, but accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes to make sure the paperwork was in order for shipping containers of the Astro Trading Company to move off-shore without actually being inspected. He testified that he did not know what was in these shipping containers, and said that, since they were going out of the country, he wasn’t worried about it. When the prosecutor asked him what might be worth smuggling out of the country for the amount of money he’d been paid to ignore, Clayton shrugged and said, “I figured they were laundering their money. I decided if some of that money stayed in the U.S. then that was fine.”

The defense, in their cross examination of him, tried to make it look like he had solicited the bribes, enticing Mr. Boruskiev to break the law. Since Kolde had been a law enforcement officer at the time, Summers suggested it was entrapment.

On redirect, Lacey asked only two questions.

“Mr. Kolde, did you ever suggest to Mr. Boruskiev or any other person in the world that if they kidnapped young women you would accept a bribe to help them ship those women out of the country in steel containers?”

Kolde’s answer was succinct.

“I didn’t suggest anything until they came to me and said they had a way for me to get out of debt and send my kids to college. When they asked how much it would cost them for me to get their containers out of the country without being inspected, all I suggested was an amount. Like I said, until the FBI raid, when they arrested me and found those women in a CONEX, I didn’t know what was in those containers.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.