Jersey Girl in the Big Apple - Cover

Jersey Girl in the Big Apple

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was eager to learn and ready to spread her wings. Then, she met her depraved second cousins, male and female twins with little regard for the norms of civilized society.The innocent girl from the country now must decide which road to take.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Kaylie’s relationship with her twin cousins, Vincent and Violet had reached a point of no return with her ability to resist the temptation of carnal satisfaction. Her moral character was permanently stained with the sin of weakness of willpower to turn down the promised tingles of excited release learning depraved new tricks almost every night.

She had recently met a new beau on the Manhattan subway system the old fashioned way. His hardness had made an impression on her posterior in a way that simply could not be denied. Of course, he was married and had two children with photos in his wallet to remind her of his lack of eligibility. Kaylie had been so exposed to her new hedonistic lifestyle that she no longer cared about such niceties any longer. She was more than content to have him stripped and on top of her in the horizontal position showing her the way to instant gratification like any average nubile female with a yen to have it all before she hit thirty.

They made a game of using the varied condoms and saving them in a cigar box like evidence of their total lack of responsibility. Kaylie only used them in her baby-making vagina just like her mom reminded her every day of her adult life. Her sister’s mistakes were not to be repeated by Kaylie with guilty emotions to follow her the rest of her life. Her new knight in shining armor was called Mark and she bragged to Vincent and Violet that he had the “biggest dick” she had ever seen in her entire life. Vincent didn’t take offense because he would be the first to admit that his shaft was of ordinary size. However, in his words, “It ain’t how big it is, it is how you use it that makes the difference.”

Kaylie had to agree that Vincent certainly know how to use his manhood to his best advantage but she had become addicted to Mark’s huge member and would often fall to her knees in private just to show him how much she adored his meat.

Mark’s family was safely tucked away in an odd-sounding Long Island town with one of those Indian names that confounded the tongue beyond belief. He had told her countless times, but she could never remember what it was, no matter how hard she tried to recall it. She conveniently forgot it, just as she forgot all about his happy little family, his pretty little wife and his two adorable children.

All she kept in the front of her mind was a perfect image of his handsome cock ready to start the action without delay. She was glad her mom didn’t know what she was doing, what she was capable of, and the way she wanted to keep doing it as long as possible because it made her feel so good deep down inside like a welcome companion on a cold winter’s night.

It was a crazy summer that year because Violet announced she was pregnant and promptly broke down and cried like her life had just ended and all she had to do was get in the coffin and let them nail it shut.

Poor Vincent was so apologetic that for a moment Kaylie thought he would promise to “cut it off” as a way of saying he was sorry for causing her such grief.

His regret changed to anger when Violet confirmed that the anticipated baby was definitely not his and that she was not going to tell them the name of the father no matter how much they begged or threatened her to “spill the beans!”

In a way, Kaylie was glad that her Mark had never been alone with Violet and they seemed to instantly dislike each other from the very first time they met. She had her suspicion that it was the Puerto Rican “super” that had been unusually nice to help them with the garbage and changing the light bulbs that seemed to go out at the most inconvenient times. Sometimes, she had come home to find Mister Nunez standing on a ladder in Violet’s bedroom or under a sink in the kitchen. The fact that he walked around with something that looked like a banana sitting inside his trousers convinced her that he was one of those guys that simply had to try it on with any female they met just to stay on top of things in their own little “macho world”.

Mister Nunez was probably in his late forties and was a thin, short guy with a bald head. Still, she knew her cousin Violet was completely “Gung Ho” on any guy with a big dick and that she was not the type to prefer a monogamous relationship either single or married. Her pretty cousin with the big knockers was in her late twenties and she was one of those females that got what she wanted when she “had to have it”.

Kaylie liked that about Violet because she was still pretty much a naïve Jersey girl at heart even though she was doing her best to act like a big-city girl with enough self-confidence to stand up for her equal rights and not worry about what other people thought about her actions.

Violet started to stay home more often and Vincent took up the slack by working lots of overtime leaving Kaylie with less opportunity to interact with either him or his twin sister Violet in the nocturnal hours.

Unfortunately, her Mark was away on a business assignment to Chicago and he had already told her that upon his return, he was committed to taking the entire family to Florida for a long awaited visit to Disney and the other theme parks. She was distraught at the thought of a long month without getting laid and was seriously considering joined one of the internet match-making clubs to find a convenient cock to give her some solace in her loneliness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.