Further Adventures of Faye and Jake
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - this is the first followup from Anniversary Fun and follows Jake's continued sissification and Faye's auction

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

When we got back to my house, I was instructed to remove all my clothes except for the blond wig and was instructed to find another video of Faye. I found one of her being fucked in the dog kennel while I was fucked by another dog. You could clearly see us both. I had a completely blank expression which came from the drugs, but Faye was almost screaming, “Fuck me, fuck me” and she came even before the dog did.

Herman was on Faye’s computer which was opened to my e-mail and he was reading and responding to many of the messages. I would later learn that he was inviting some over and others he was responding in the nastiest manner possible. Finally, he went to my sent messages, which included messages to my friends, family and co-workers and sent them all a link to the video of both Faye and I enjoying dog cocks. This was met with many responses, mostly of complete disgust and threats of never seeing me again. One was from my boss firing me. But the one that hurt the most was from my sister. “Jake, how could you and Faye do such horrible things and disgrace the family. What if Mom sees this. It will put her in her grave next to Dad.”

“My” reply to here was, “Susan, I have always been a faggot and I thought you knew that. I even sucked off some of your boyfriends while they described fucking you. I just wish I could have eaten their cum out of your cunt. As far as dogs, they have nice cocks just like men and their cum taste just the same. Go to Myfreecam.com and you will be able to see some of my shows. My name there is “Jackiethefag”. Be sure to tell Mom to watch too.”

Of course Herman was only guessing and that hadn’t happened. Susan was a year younger than me and some of my friends had fucked her, starting when she was 16. I remember walking up on a group of guys talking about how they had made this “nude sophomore slut” beg them for their cocks at this party. One guessed that at least 5 different guys “came in that nasty cunt” before the night was over. When I inquired as to who it was, one of the guys said, “your slut sister Jake”. And they all burst out laughing. After that day, many different guys told me how they had fucked and passed her around. I actually loved knowing my little sister was a school slut, but wish I had been able to watch her get fucked. Many times, I lied and “confessed” to having fucked her night after night.

Myra had started a cam show and was nude and playing with her shaved pussy. She really had an Incredible body, caramel colored perfect little breast, a thin waist and nice big bubble butt ass that black girls were known for. At that moment, I wished I was her. I heard one of the on-line men ask her how old she was when she first fucked. I was a bit shocked when she said “11”.

Myra had set me up on the Cam site and my first public show had Hermann with his nice fat cock going from my mouth to ass several times before he filled my ass with his cum. 26 people had watched, so now I was an internet “star”. This was only the first of hundreds of shows that I would perform on over the next few weeks as many of the men and couples from the e-mails “accepted the invitations” to come by to use me.

Several hours after we left the mall, Patrick received a text containing a video of Megan and some other girl shaving her “cunt hairs”. I wasn’t the least bit surprised when he uploaded it to X-Video with the title “Megan Reynolds prepares her cunt to be a Slave.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.