Further Adventures of Faye and Jake - Cover

Further Adventures of Faye and Jake

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - this is the first followup from Anniversary Fun and follows Jake's continued sissification and Faye's auction

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

I was looking for the next video to watch when there was a knock on my door. As I looked out the window in the door, I could see Patrick and Herman with some young black girl standing there. I slightly opened the door and said: “give me a minute to put some clothes on.”

“Why Jackie? You aren’t going to need them. Just let us in.”

I stood there while this thin black girl with a fine ass and small tits stood looking me over. “You weren’t fucking with me. He really did have his nuts chopped off!” She dropped to her knees, lifted my limp little cock and examined my incision.

“This is Myra, she’s a 17 year old whore from the fifth ward and we paid her 100 dollars to come and watch the fag and she could do anything she wanted, anything except kick you in the nuts.” All three fell out laughing which I thought would never stop. “She is already set up as a cam whore and she will set you up where everyone will be able to see you enjoying cock. She also brought a bag because she is going to be living with you from now on.”

“Before we do anything, we are going shopping for a few necessities. So get your money and put something on.” They all followed me into our bedroom and as I opened one of my drawers, Herman said: “No Jackie, let’s look in some of Faye’s drawers.”

With the help of Myra’s suggestions, I was given a pair of red tong underwear, a pair of white shorts – which was always too tight on Faye’s ass, but she loved the attention it brought, and a black bra top. I put this on, and looked completely ridiculous. We got in their car and drove to the closest mall that we had shopped at since our marriage.

I refused to leave the car, but Patrick explained that if I didn’t do what I was told, they would rip Myra’s clothes and she would start screaming rape. “And who do you think the police will believe. Someone dressed like you or the beautiful Myra?”

Hesitantly, I got out of the car and Myra, grabbed me by the hand and we walked in together with the two men some steps behind where they didn’t appear with us. Of course, they would be filming the entire shopping spree! Once inside the mall, Myra pulled me into Macy’s and we made our way to the women’s department. Once there, I was told to go get the youngest girl there and ask her to help me find the right size bra. My protest was met with a firm warning, so walked up to a pretty white girl of maybe 18 and said: “Excuse me, but could you help me find a bra that will fit?”

After a few moments of trying to figure out if this was some joke or not, she giggled and took me to the bra department. I was asked to go into a dressing room where I could be measured, and she was assured that wasn’t necessary, so I removed my bra top in the open with dozens of women and girls walking by and gawking. After a few measurements, she took me to a rack and said to pick out what I wanted, but Myra insisted that the girl pick out some of her favorites. The girl was obviously very uncomfortable but picked 4 that she said she liked. There were two white, one with pink trim, one with yellow and two black ones. I was instructed to try the white with pink trim on. Since I was struggling to fasten the lace white bra, Myra reached around and fashioned it. “Don’t you think “she” needs some of those falsie things?”

The sales girl said: “we have some of those Attachable Breast Forms where you don’t even have to wear a bra and they have erect nipples and they even giggle and bounce while she walks.”

It was so embarrassing that I was being talked about like I wasn’t there, and it took no time for the girl to be referring to me as “she”. By this time, Patrick and Herman were involved in the discussion and recording all this interaction while I stood there with my thin white lace bra on.

“What size breast does she need?”

“I think very large ones, don’t you?” Said Patrick

“Then I am going to suggest the Size 8, which is for 38-45 inch breast and should look great on her.”

“Megan, what size tits do you have?” asked Patrick.

After a brief pause, she replied: “35C. Do you think they look nice?”

“Through your top, yes, but I need to see you nude. Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Yes.”

“Then he can either watch you get fucked by Herman and me, or I will send him the video.”

“What makes you think those are the only two choices that I have?”

Patrick moved in closer to Megan, put his arms around her and pushed her face to his. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and took his tongue deep in her. I could see that his other hand was inside her blouse and was massaging her tits. As he broke the kiss and pulled back, he raised her blouse and bra to expose her perfectly formed breast. Patrick slapped her hand when she tried to pull it down, and she just stood there with her tits exposed will all of us staring at her in her place of work. My only thought was that I wish those tits were on my body.

As he dropped her blouse, Patrick put his hands on her shoulders, staring into her eyes and finally said: “From this moment on, you are my personal Piece of meat, my bitch, my whore. Do you understand?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.