Further Adventures of Faye and Jake
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - this is the first followup from Anniversary Fun and follows Jake's continued sissification and Faye's auction

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

While Brandy was being escorted to her punishment for wanting to help in the abuse of Faye, the man was on a computer, obviously communicating with someone or maybe a dozen men. He finally grabbed the microphone and asked for a strong male volunteer to join them on stage. Several men raised their hands and shouted and one was finally selected.

Faye was untied, turned around and her ankles retied with her ass facing the audience. A small table was put in front of her and she was bent over and her arms tied to the same loop as her ankles, giving all an incredible view of her fat ass.

The young man was taken to the table and returned holding a leather strap. The man announced that one of the bidders wanted to see her tolerance to 20 lashes. The crowd groaned, seemingly knowing the amount of pain and damage that would cause.

The man seemed excited and began the punishment with considerable enthusiasm. With each strike, the crowd counted and Faye screamed. As he reached 6, the screams were constant and huge red whelps were forming on her pale white ass. The man continued whipping her with possibly more force than before and by 14, all her screams had stopped. I wondered whether he had killed my beloved wife or she had simply passed out. Regardless, he continued and now with each strike, small streams of red blood began to run down her white ass and legs. I sat frozen trying to decide if I wanted to watch or turn it off, but it stayed on.

Once the man got to 20, he turned and bowed to the crowd who applauded very loudly. He relinquished the strap and returned to his seat while the camera focused on the destruction to her fine white ass. I sat there crying, thinking of the pain and the humiliation she was enduring and accepting the fact that it was entirely my fault. Or was it? She had been stripped and fucked a group of men on the dance floor, so maybe it was her own fault?

The young boy came back and cleaned her raw fat ass which was now bright red and brown and with each touch she screamed loudly. The man continued to type on the computer. He went back to the microphone and announced: “Mrs. Faye Thomas has been sold and now we must prepare her as directed by her new owner.” He motioned to one of the girls and she went to the table. As she returned, two cameras were positioned on either side showing her head. The girls grabbed her hair, pulled it out and the one girl turned on the electric clippers and began to run it from the back of her head to the front. Faye was crying and begging them to stop, but with every stroke, a huge amount of hair fell to the floor. This continued until all her beautiful brown hair lay in front of her face on the floor. One of the girls brought a basin and the man put shaving cream on her head and began shaving to ensure her head was perfectly bald and as smooth as her cunt.

She finally stopped fighting any of this but continued to cry. She was released from this position; being bent over the table and almost fell on her face, but was retied in her original position spread wide apart. Without any hair, I could barely recognize her and it was amazing how much more focus there was on her body, now that she had no hair. I wondered why that decision was made, but imagine it has to do with completely breaking her down to where she has no self worth or ego strength left and becomes that “prime piece of meat”.

From time to time, the camera focused on Brandy and one after another cock in her. One sequence saw Brent being escorted out of the theater. I knew exactly how he felt seeing his lady being used by anyone that wanted her and nothing she could do to stop it. I secretly thought of being there and drinking all the cum out of Brandy’s ass and pussy. I rather suspected that she would be the next on the auction block.

Another lady entered the stage, pushing a cart. When she started rubbing and playing with Faye’s nipples, I knew she was about to be pierced. I had actually asked her a number of times to have that done as I thought those cute little bars would look incredible through her nipples. She always replied: “My tits don’t please you?” Of course, I could only agree that they were perfect. Now I would get to see what I had longed for.

The girl worked quickly, cleaning and icing her nipples. Then the moment when she stuck the needle through Faye’s sensitive nipples was accompanied by an agonizing scream. The crowd erupted in applause from this. The woman blocked the view so it wasn’t until she moved to her right tit that I saw the massive loop that she had inserted through her nipple. I had expected something small, but this was probably 2 inches in diameter and looked equally thick. The same procedure eliciting the same results on the right tit and now, as the girl left the stage to a continued round of applause, I saw this incredible woman that I loved, nude, bald, beaten with heavy rings pulling at her big tits. I wanted her more than ever.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.