Transformation Jutsu - Cover

Transformation Jutsu

Copyright© 2016 by fiercekitten

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Neji secretly has been wanting to see if he can loose his virginity using his own take on Naruto's transformation jutsu. read the codes first please. incomplete constructive criticism appreciated. thanks!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Body Modification   Transformation  

Skip down to the -- if u want to get to the sex. When more chapters are added I will specify which codes are in which chapters for easy navigation.

Neji had been thinking about this WAY too much lately. He guessed it was normal but his dad had never had the chance to explain this stuff to him ... He had used his byakugan to look at lots of things he shouldn’t have (mainly the women’s bath houses) but he just was not sure. He was desperate to have sex for the first time but he knew women were resistant to that and it always came with lots of baggage. So he had made this plan he thought it should work no problem after all if Naruto could do it why not him? Yah it was for a different purpose but still...

Well no use worrying about it anymore. He went out to the training grounds alone and split off the main path to a secluded spot he had chosen ahead of time. He used his byakugan to make sure no one was around and then he took a deep breath.

“transform!”

The image he held in his mind for the transformation was one he had fantasized about at length. his hair sill long became jet black, his skin turned olive, and his eyes became brilliant green. All this in a moment but the other changes felt like they took a lifetime.

His dick vanished and he slowly became aware of an empty need deep inside himself ... herself? ... his chest expanded into perky C-cups that felt and looked more like D’s on his tiny 4ft 6in body. His body was now covered in a tattoo of a Chinese dragon and a rose vine wrapping around his body intertwining gracefully and sexually. his new tongue piercing rubbed on his lip as he licked his lips in uncertainty.

He ran his hands up and down his new form and shuddered at the newfound sensations. He had to try it out now on his own before anything else he took his pack that he prepared in advance and got out a blanket that he laid on the ground. He quickly lay back on it and explored his new body, taking extra time on the beautiful dark nipples. Finally, his hand went down to it ... It felt so foreign and erotic to touch his own ... vagina ... so weird to think that. It felt nice in a warm glowing way not at all like his dick. Actually his nipples felt more like his dick had the feeling there was much more focused and intense and as his masturbation continued he focused more and more on his tits until he was not touching his pussy at all. When he came it was amazing radiating through his body more than it had as a man, he moaned and arched his back as the shockwaves receded.

After laying there a few moments he got moving again. He stood and took the cloths that he had chosen ahead of time from the backpack. It was a dress that was like a combination of what Sakura and Tamari had worn to the chunin exams the first time he went years ago. It was blue with black trim and patterns. The bottom went halfway down to her knees and had a slit on the right side that went up to her hip. She wore fishnet leggings on the right leg down to her knee and from her foot up to her knee on the left leg. The push up braw made her look like a DD, the top was low cut with only one strap on the right side She wore a fishnet glove on her right hand that went to her elbow, and fishnet “covered” her chest and shoulder extending down her arm to her left elbow.

She put it on and the soft skintight dress felt so erotic on her she immediately started to become wet again. She grabbed her pack and walked back into town determined that this was the day she lost her virginity. When Neji arrived at the bar she had chosen she ordered a sake but only pretended to drink knowing that she couldn’t afford to lose focus on the transformation. Neji could tell she was the center of attention in the bar and all she had to do was wait for someone to get the balls to come ask her out. Sure enough only 5 minutes later a guy in his early 20’s (the age he had made the transformation look like) sat down across from her. His pick-up line was bad and his small talk average but he was in good shape obviously a ninja and neji did not really care what he looked like or acted like she just wanted to use him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.