Lee's Mistake
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by fiercekitten

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Naruto fanfic of Lee and Gai beginning their relationship. Is incomplete but will upload more as I write it. please check tags, advice is appreciated.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fiction   Fan Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student   Slow   2nd POV  

Gai woke up to find Lee wrapped in his arms. The previous night came flooding back to him. How they had held each other for hours, touching, caressing. Gai also remembered how hard it had been to restrain from having sex with Lee, especially since he knew that Lee wanted it too. However, he knew the right thing to do was talk it through with Lee first, before jumping into anything. He truly loved Lee, and couldn’t risk doing anything that might hurt him. Today, he vowed, he would talk it through with Lee before anything else happened.

Lee awoke to find himself in Gai Sensei’s bed. What am I doing here? As he slowly remembered the previous night, he panicked. What if Gai Sensei regrets what we did? What if I lose him forever? Stricken, Lee left his bedroom to go to the kitchen, to find Gai waiting for him, breakfast on the table.

“G-good morning, Sensei,” Lee stuttered nervously. He couldn’t bring himself to look his master in the eyes. Gai, seeing Lee’s uncertainty, rose from the table and wrapped him in his arms.

“Good morning, my sweet Lee.” Lee melted into his arms, beyond relieved. They stood like that for a few minutes, just breathing each other in.

“Lee, we need to have a discussion,” Gai started. Fear leapt once again into Lee’s heart. So he doesn’t want this. What am I going to do? Gai saw the fear in Lee’s eyes, and chuckled.

“This isn’t a breakup talk, Lee. We just need to go over a couple of things before we continue this relationship. I just want to make sure you don’t get hurt.” Lee sighed, relieved, and sat on the couch next to his Sensei. He yelped as his sore ass hit the couch, and Gai Sensei looked at him with heat in his eyes. Lee looked down, very unsure of what he should do, or say. Luckily, Gai Sensei started the conversation for him.

“Lee, are you absolutely sure this is what you want? You know many will consider this to be wrong.”

Lee’s head snapped up. “Gai Sensei, I have no doubts about this! People can think what they will, but I know that you still have the fire of youth burning inside of you!” Lee’s chest rose and fell rapidly with the vigor of his words. Gai chuckled again.

“Oh Lee, you really are my student. But I have one other concern. Have you ever ... uh ... are you still a virgin?” Both Lee and Gai turned bright red and looked away from each other.

“Yes, Gai Sensei,” Lee responded quietly. It was as Gai thought. How could he take the innocence of one so young? But he had already made up his mind. He loved Lee. And the thought of taking what he wanted from Lee made him twitch and harden.

“Are you afraid?” Gai asked Lee.

“N-no, Gai Sensei, just a little nervous,” Lee responded quietly, looking mortified. “But I am ready!” He amended quickly. He didn’t want Gai Sensei to think for a second that he shouldn’t do this. But, well, he really was pretty nervous. He didn’t know what to expect, but he knew he trusted Gai Sensei with all of his heart.

Gai looked down at Lee, considering. He seemed to be telling the truth. “Lee, is there anything I can do to make this easier for you?” Gai asked. His patience was already running thin. He has so hard, and just looking at Lee had him ready to drag him onto the bedroom.

Lee blushed a dark crimson, and looked like he wanted to disappear. “I only ask that you take control and guide me, Gai Sensei. I have no idea what I’m doing, and I find it very arousing when you tell me what to do.”

Those words broke what was left of Gai’s self control. “That won’t be a problem, Lee. Follow me to the bedroom.” Lee gulped, his nerves coming back. But he followed Gai Sensei into the bedroom, determined to please him. And after all, Lee had wanted this for awhile now, too.

“Lay on your back,” Gai commanded. Lee obeyed immediately, already breathing hard. Gai straddled him, gently running his fingers through Lee’s hair, down his chest, exploring every inch of Lee’s body. He was determined to go slow, and do this right for Lee. He could feel Lee’s length harden beneath him as he gently teased his hard nipples. Gai gritted his teeth against the urge to fuck him right then and there. He continued to touch every inch of Lee’s body, finally making it to his hard length.

He gently wrapped his hand around the base, and slowly stroked upwards. Lee moaned beneath him. “Oh, Sensei,” he breathed. Gai repeated the motion, bending down to slowly wrap his mouth around Lee’s tip. “Ah,” Lee cried out as Gai sucked.

“Are you ready, Lee?” Gai asked, his voice raspy. He needed to fuck Lee senseless right now, or he would go crazy. “Yes, Sensei, please!” Lee gasped. Gai didn’t need another invitation. He flipped Lee onto his stomach.

Lee gasped as Gai suddenly flipped him face down on the bed. He was breathing hard, desperate for more. “Please, Sensei, now!” Lee pleaded.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.