Lee's Mistake - Cover

Lee's Mistake

Copyright© 2016 by fiercekitten

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Naruto fanfic of Lee and Gai beginning their relationship. Is incomplete but will upload more as I write it. please check tags, advice is appreciated.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fiction   Fan Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student   Slow   2nd POV  

Days passed without event. Gai was very attentive to Lee’s every need. He even attempted to ease Lee’s boredom by playing shogi with him and even reading to him. Lee was very grateful, and he tried not to let it show how agonizing it was to refrain from training for so long. It had been easier when Lee knew he was recovering, but after about 8 days, Lee felt completely healed. He yearned to return to the training ground, but knew better than to ask Gai to revoke his punishment. Lee was intent to see it through.

However, by day 10, Lee was becoming increasingly restless. Gai could sense it, and yearned to allow Lee to train. He hated to see it eating him up inside, but there were only four days left. Surely Lee could handle four more days. Gai had to see this through, or else he would lose face as Lee’s master. He could not be seen as a pushover.

It didn’t help that Gai had no reason not to go back to training his other students. Lee did not need his constant care anymore, so he had no excuse to stay home with him. He knew that being alone made it even harder for Lee to refrain from training, but what choice did he have?


Lee felt like he was losing his mind. He only had three more days to go, but he thought it might kill him if he did not resume training. It only made it so much harder knowing that Gai Sensei was gone for most of the day, and probably wouldn’t even know if he trained. He did not want to disobey his Sensei, but he thought he might go crazy. Maybe I could just do one set of sit-ups, or push-ups... Poison thoughts raced through his mind, and Lee did not know how much longer he could refrain. Gai Sensei would not be home for about five more hours. In the end, Lee decided to just do one set of push-ups and sit-ups before Gai Sensei came home. After all, it was unreasonable to let his body get out of shape if he could help it! What was Gai Sensei thinking? As his training teacher, shouldn’t he want Lee to stay in top physical shape? Yes, just one set, Lee decided.

Gai showed up for training, only to find that half the students seemed to be missing. “Kakashi, where are all the students?” Gai asked. “A flu has been spreading across the village, and many people have caught it. I would assume they are home sick.”

“Hmph,” Gai thought as he looked around for Neji and Tenten. After scouring the training ground, he found that both of them had stayed home ill. Well, on the bright side, this means I have an excuse to spend the day with Lee. Gai ran home excitedly, threw open the door, and found Lee mid sit-up, looking terrifiedly up at him.

Gai went from feeling totally shocked, to angry. I don’t understand, Lee had been doing so well! Or had he? Is this really the first time he has done this? Has he been disobeying me this while time? Either way, I thought I made myself quite clear. Something drastic must be done.

Lee immediately threw himself at Gai’s feet, sobbing and begging for mercy. But Gai only felt angry, and betrayed. A crazy idea occurred to him. No, that would definitely cross a line, he thought. But rage suppressed Gai’s better judgment, and he decided how he was going to punish Lee.

“Lee, if you are going to act like a child, I guess I will have to treat you as one!” Gai thundered.

“W-what do you mean, Sensei-” Lee was cut off as Gai abruptly lifted him and threw him over his shoulder, carrying him to the bedroom. Gai sat on the edge of the bed and swung Lee across his lap, pinned his hands above his head with one hand, and ripped off his training suit off with his other hand.

“Sensei-” Lee protested.

“Silence!” Gai thundered, and Lee whimpered softly. “I told you that since you are behaving like an irrational child, I must treat you as one!” Lee’s ass was bare, and Lee was completely vulnerable trapped beneath him. Smack. Gai’s hand came down forcefully on Lee’s left butt cheek. He didn’t hold back any of his strength, he knew Lee had endured much more pain in training and battle. Lee yelped in surprise and pain, and instinctively tried to squirm away. Gai tightened his grip on Lee’s hands, and used one leg to pin both of Lee’s against the bed. Lee was helpless.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Again and again, Gai spanked Lee, hard. Lee knew he deserved this. He tried his very best to lay still and endure whatever Gai saw fit. However, his ninja instincts kept kicking in, forcing his body to try to fight back. It was not the way of the ninja to endure pain without a fight. However, Gai’s grip was relentless, and no matter how much Lee struggled, it was to no avail. After about 20 smacks, Lee thought he could take no more. It burned like fire. His struggling intensified, and Gai almost lost lost his grip. Angered, Gai slammed his hands down on Lee’s and smacked him even harder...

And then, something happened to Lee that had never happened before. He lost the will to fight. Knowing that it was futile to fight Gai’s strength, and that he deserved this, Lee’s body finally went totally limp as he accepted Gai’s punishment.

Gai suddenly realized that Lee’s body had gone completely limp. Oh my god, did he pass out? What have I done? It never occurred to Gai that Lee had simply given up. He had expected Lee to fight back. He expected no less of a highly trained ninja. So, when Lee went limp, Gai panicked.

“LEE! LEE!” He demanded.

“Y-yes, Sensei?” Lee responded uncertainly.

“Are you okay? Did you pass out?” Lee had never heard Gai sound so panicked.

“No, Sensei, I did not.” Lee was very confused as to why Gai stopped so abruptly.

“Then what made you stop moving, stop fighting?” Gai demanded.

“Um-well, I realized that struggling was futile and that I deserved whatever punishment you deemed fit, so I forced my body to stop struggling, sensei.” Lee, paused, scared that he would say the wrong thing. He was so taken aback by the whole situation that he didn’t know what to do. It didn’t help that while the pain was grueling, that undertone of pleasure hadn’t gone away through the whole ordeal. Being completely dominated by Gai Sensei felt so right- so arousing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.