Lee's Mistake - Cover

Lee's Mistake

Copyright© 2016 by fiercekitten

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Naruto fanfic of Lee and Gai beginning their relationship. Is incomplete but will upload more as I write it. please check tags, advice is appreciated.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fiction   Fan Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student   Slow   2nd POV  

The next morning, Lee awoke before Gai Sensei. His first instinct was to jump up and do his morning workout routine, but he stopped himself with a sigh. This is going to be a long two weeks. He considered getting up to make Gai Sensei breakfast, but decided against it. He would have to ask Gai Sensei what he considered to be physical exertion. Anyways, Lee finally recognized that his body needed to rest and recover. He could be patient. He had to. With all of his willpower, he forced himself back into a restless sleep.


Gai awoke, and immediately started his morning workout routine. 10 pushups, 20 pushups, 50, 100. He stopped abruptly, feeling guilty. He hadn’t thought about Lee in the next room. He must be desperate to get back to training already. Gai resolved to do his workouts outside of the apartment from now on, as not to torture Lee anymore than necessary.

He rolled out of bed, determined to make breakfast for Lee and himself. Lee usually did the cooking, since -even Gai had to admit- his cooking was abysmal. Lee, at least, could make food that was edible, and usually quite tasty. However, Lee would not be preparing any meals for at least a few days. His body was still so beaten up.

A terrible thought occurred to Gai. What if Lee has already awoken and made breakfast? I can’t discipline him again, so soon! I don’t know if either of us could take it. But Gai needn’t have worried, for he found Lee still in his bed, with no sign that he had gotten up at all that morning. Gai let out a sigh of relief, which caused Lee to stir in his sleep.

“Gai Sensei, please-” he mumbled in his sleep, turning over.

“Please, please, I’m sorry,” he mumbled over and over again. Guilt rose in Gai’s chest once more. He couldn’t stand to think that Lee was suffering this much. He sat on the edge of Lee’s bed, and rubbed slow circles on his back. Lee let out a relieved sigh, and drifted into a much deeper sleep.

A couple hours later, Lee woke to the smell of fresh soup, and it smelled like heaven. Gai Sensei come into his room with a steaming bowl, and sat by the edge of his bed once more. Lee looked down shyly, still afraid of his Sensei’s wrath. “Lee,” Gai said soothingly, “I am not mad at you. Please don’t be so afraid of me.”

Lee tentatively looked up at his Sensei, and saw a reassuring Gai smiling down at him. With a little more courage, Lee lifted his head all the way. “Thank you for preparing the food, Gai Sensei. I wished to cook for you this morning, but thought that you would not consider that resting.”

“That was absolutely correct, Lee. For at least a couple days, I will be doing the cooking. I only want to see you out of bed to shower and use the bathroom. Other than that, I expect you to be in that bed. I’ll tie you there if I have to,” Gai added teasingly. Lee’s eyes widened as heat slammed into his gut. Why was the thought of Gai sensei tying him up so damn erotic?

“Lee?” Gai asked tentatively. He had seen the change in Lee’s expression, but couldn’t figure out what it meant. Perhaps Gai had scared him, talking about tying him down. “I was only joking, Lee. Are you okay?” Gai asked.

“Yes, Sensei, forgive me,” Lee responded immediately, shaking his head to clear it. “Of course you were kidding.” The thought that he was kidding saddened Lee, and again Lee started berating himself for having these feelings. I must be sick. If Gai Sensei knew the truth...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.