The Consultant - Cover

The Consultant

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a lesbian love story. Janet, a twenty-something software consultant on a training assignment befriends Eva, her client's receptionist. Eva is a dozen years older and married. When Eva learns her husband intends to divorce her, Janet opens her apartment to her. Janet reveals to Eva that she is a lesbian and she senses Eva also has lesbian leanings. Gradually Eva comes out of the closet and they form a strong and lasting love together.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace  

Janet slipped out of her smock and sweat pants. She stripped off her briefs and into the sheer green ones from her peignoir set. Then she unhooked the bra she wore and slipped on the matching jacket.

Eva stepped in. “You’re wearing my favorite thing,” she remarked. Then, she unbuttoned her blouse and removed her jeans. Underneath she wore her taupe teddy.

“You wore that all day?” Janet asked.

“Why not?” Eva embraced her and they kissed.

“That’s my favorite thing.” Janet kissed her again, caressing her back and buttocks through the smooth fabric. Then she ran her fingers through Eva’s luxurious hair.

Jill rapped on the door jamb and stepped in, smiling nervously. Janet regarded her. She was in a black satin baby doll gown, the hem cutting just below her buttocks. Eva turned toward her. “Look at those legs,” Eva remarked.

“Look at yours,” Jill replied. “Eva -- you are one gorgeous babe. Janet told me you’re a few years older than I am.”

“I’m forty-two,” Eva replied. “I’m not ashamed of it.” She held her arms out. “Not bad for an old babe, don’t you think?”

“Not bad at all. I think you look younger than I do.”

“It depends where you look.”

“And, look at you,” Jill said to Janet. “I think you look even sexier pregnant.”

“That’s quite a sexy pregger tummy, don’t you think?” Eva asked.

“I’m looking at those sexy pregger boobs.”

“I’ve grown a whole cup size already,” Janet remarked.

Janet turned down the covers and sat cross-legged on the mattress. Eva and Jill joined her. “Well,” Eva said, “now what?”

“I think since Jill is our guest we should start with her,” Janet replied. She adjusted pillows and eased Jill onto her back in the middle of the bed. Kneeling beside her, Janet began caressing her short but shapely legs. “What did I tell you?” she said to Eva. “Feel the muscle under there.”

“These are incredible legs,” Eva replied. She caressed Jill’s olive-skinned thighs. “Your coloring is Mediterranean, with your dark hair and brown eyes. You must have some Greek in you.”

Jill shook her head. “Nope. Macedonian -- my parents both come from Macedonian families.”

Janet ran her hands along Jill’s arm. “Those deltoids are sexy, too. She’s one buffed up girl.” With her finger she slid the shoulder strap down. Eva slid down the other strap and together they turned down the bodice to expose Jill’s compact, A-cup breasts.

“Nice nips,” Eva remarked as she smoothed her fingers across Jill’s breast.

Janet lay on her stomach beside Jill and began tonguing her half-dollar-sized, darkly pigmented areola. Eva followed Janet’s lead. Jill put her arms around both their shoulders. “Oh, God!” she panted. Her thighs began to quiver. “Oh, God!” she gasped again.

Eva sat up and untied the knot holding together the bodice of Jill’s gown and it fell wide open. Jill sat up and slid it off her shoulders and then lay on her back wearing only a black thong. Janet softly kissed Jill’s abdomen while Eva leisurely fondled her breasts.

Jill’s ribs and belly moved as her breathing grew heavy. “Oh, this feels so good,” she said.

“Ready for some action down below?” Janet asked.

“I don’t know,” Jill panted. “I am so horny for this I don’t know if I want to come now or later.”

“How about coming now and later?” Eva asked.

Jill broke into a wide smile. “Okay.”

“Do you want to do the honors?” Janet asked.

“You should. She’s your friend.”

“She’s our friend,” Janet replied. “Remember, we share and share alike here.” Janet ran her hands under Jill’s thighs and buttocks. “It’s a thong! Girl -- roll over. We need to appreciate those buns of steel of yours.”

Jill rolled onto her belly. Janet caressed her buttocks and the backs of her thighs. “Look -- not a smidge of cellulite. Those thighs are tight as drums.” She knelt and kissed the backs of Jill’s knees.

“Look at her back,” Eva added. “No back boobs here.”

Jill rolled onto her back. Eva sat cross-legged by the headboard. She placed a pillow on her lap and eased Jill’s shoulders onto it. Eva caressed Jill’s cheeks, looked into her eyes and smiled. “You have a pretty face, Jill.”

“You think I’m pretty?”

“Of course you are. I love those eyebrows.”

“I had them threaded,” Jill replied.

“Maybe I should try that.”

“Girl -- lift up,” Janet said. She grasped the waistband of Jill’s thong and slid it off her legs. Then she ran her fingers along Jill’s mons. “You’ve trimmed it -- into sort of a top hat treatment.” She eased Jill’s thighs apart. “You’ve shaved here,” she remarked, running her finger along Jill’s smooth labia.

“It was a compromise between natural and clean like yours,” Jill replied.

“How does Kenny like it?”

“Kenny doesn’t care. I don’t think he’s even noticed. We’ve been married so long I think sex has become merely a bodily function for him.”

“Tell me about it,” Eva interjected. “I never felt truly fulfilled in bed ‘til I met Janet.” Eva reached for her bottle of hand lotion. She squirted some into her palm and then smeared it onto Jill’s nipples.

Jill’s mouth opened wide and she drew in a gasp. “Oh, GOD! That feels GOOD!”

“It’s Eva’s specialty,” Janet remarked. She coaxed Jill to bend her knees, eased her thighs widely apart and began caressing her vulva. Eva squeezed and rolled Jill’s nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

“Look at this,” Janet remarked. “Because of how she’s built, Jill gets a hard-on. When she gets aroused and her clit engorges it swells and peeps out...” Janet stroked between Jill’s labia. “ ... like a little ski jump. Can you see it?”

“I see it,” Eva replied.

“Especially noticeable since she’s shaved down here.” Janet tenderly ran her fingers along Jill’s clitoris. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen it firmer.”

“I don’t think I’ve ever been hornier,” Jill interjected.

“I think if I did that, Rob would’ve freaked,” Eva remarked. “How does Kenny like it?”

“Kenny doesn’t know about it,” Jill replied. “First, he never arouses me like you’re doing. And second, even if he did, he wouldn’t notice.”

Janet slipped two fingers in and began stroking the roof of Jill’s vagina. “She is sopping wet, too,” Janet remarked. Jill’s breathing grew deep and heavy. “Watch those abs,” Eva remarked as she continued fondling Jill’s lotion coated breasts.

Janet continued stroking inside. With her left hand she grasped Jill’s hard little clit between her thumb and forefinger and gently rolled it back and forth. Jill’s breathing turned into noisy panting.

“I think she’s close,” Eva said. “Her heart’s going a mile a minute.”

Jill lay motionless on her back, her arms outstretched and her ribs and belly heaving. Her eyes drifted closed and she panted deeply through her open mouth. Her thighs began to tremble.

“Oh, God,” Jill gasped. “I’m gonna come. I’m gonna come.”

“Yup, she’s a-coming,” Janet said.

Eva pinched and tugged on Jill’s nipples. Jill arched her back and moaned. Her thighs jerked and shook. “She’s having a good one,” Janet said.

“Too much!” Jill gasped. Eva moved her hands down to her abdomen and Janet let go of her clit, but continued her internal stroking.

“Oh! ... Oh! ... Oh!” Jill gasped with her panting. Then, she drew in a deep breath and let out a long, grunting groan.

“She’s coming again,” Janet said, “a G-spot orgasm. Come, baby, come!”

“Oh God!” Jill grunted. “Stop!”

Janet withdrew her fingers. Jill drew up her legs, crossed them and hugged them, her muscles quivering. “Are you okay?” Eva asked.

“Oh, that felt good,” Jill panted. “Oh, God that felt good. I still feel it.”

“Do you need to take a break?” Janet asked.

“I’m okay.” She reached for Janet, held her and kissed her. “That was wonderful,” she said. She sat up and embraced Eva. “It wouldn’t have been the same without you.”

“Whose turn is next?” Eva asked.

“I can’t wait to get my hands on that pregnant girl’s bod,” Jill replied.

Janet made herself comfortable in the center of the bed. Eva began caressing her legs while Jill stroked her breasts through the fabric of her gown. “Don’t you love her complexion?” Eva asked.

“I do,” Jill replied.

“Peaches and cream,” Eva added.

Jill unbuttoned Janet’s peignoir jacket and spread it open. “Everyone gets the two-on-one treatment.” She kissed Janet’s areola. “Her nipple feels warm.”

Eva knelt and kissed Janet’s other breast. “You notice it, too. Yours didn’t feel like that.”

“They feel engorged.” Jill stroked Janet’s breast. “They’re getting darker.”

“Mine got so dark,” Eva replied, “they never faded all the way back to normal. Even after twenty-plus years.”

“Mine are kind of dark to begin with. Look how the pigmentation is bleeding past her areola.”

“Maybe you’d like to get a microscope,” Janet remarked, “or at least a magnifying glass.”

Eva smoothed her hand along Janet’s abdomen. “That delightful tummy. She’s developing her linea nigra.”

“All I want is three things,” Janet said. “First, I don’t care how big I get. I just don’t want my belly button to pop inside-out. Second, I don’t want a line above my navel. And third, I don’t care how big my boobs get or how dark my nipples are so long as they don’t get all veiny.”

Jill ran her finger along Janet’s breast, below her areola. “Don’t tell her about this,” she whispered to Eva.

“Is it a vein?” Janet asked. “Oh, jeez!”

“Lift up,” Jill said. “Rule is, you gotta get naked.” Janet sat up and slipped the peignoir from her shoulders. Then she lifted her hips and Jill pulled down her briefs.

Eva and Jill began caressing and kissing her abdomen and sides. They licked and mouthed her breasts and then began sucking on her nipples. “Oh, God!” Janet gasped. Her already engorged clitoris was swelling to the point she felt it would burst. She felt her heart accelerate and she began tensing and relaxing muscles in her pelvic floor, causing her clitoral shaft to flex.

She felt her arousal tipping toward orgasm. Janet clenched her jaw and vigorously flexed her pelvic floor. She drew in a breath. “I’m coming!” she gasped, arched her back and moaned. “Stop!”

Janet panted to regain her breath. “Oh, my God!” she gasped. “It was a real one. A real orgasm.”

“You had a nipple orgasm once before,” Eva said.

“That one involved a vibrator. This was the real thing. I don’t know if it’s because I’m pregnant...”

“I’m sure that has something to do with it,” Jill interjected. “I remember the first time I had multiple orgasms was when I was pregnant.”

“What did it feel like?” Eva asked.

“It felt like a regular orgasm.”

“Are you ready for another?” Eva asked.

“In a moment.” Her breathing slowed. “Okay.”

Jill sat, held Janet’s shoulders in her lap and began caressing her chest. “Do you get tender after coming?” she asked.

“A little.”

Jill ran her fingers feather-light across Janet’s nipples. “This okay?”

“That feels good.”

Eva knelt by Janet’s knees and caressed her legs. “She has beautiful legs, doesn’t she?”

“She does,” Jill replied.

Eva looked up at Jill and smiled. “This is kind of fun, actually.”

“Kind of...”

Janet closed her eyes, savoring the sensation of four hands stroking her skin. Eva’s fingers roamed closer and closer to her mons. Janet lifted her knees and let her thighs fall open. Eva caressed and fondled her vulva, slipping a finger inside for some of her lubricating juices, and then stroking her glans.

Eva crouched between Janet’s thighs, worked her lips between her labia and began tonguing her clit. She placed her hands on Janet’s belly and caressed her distended abdomen. “Mmm,” Janet purred. “ ... feels good...” She reached up and touched Jill’s wrist. “More here now.” Jill began squeezing Janet’s areolas and pinching her nipples. “Mmm...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.