The Consultant - Cover

The Consultant

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a lesbian love story. Janet, a twenty-something software consultant on a training assignment befriends Eva, her client's receptionist. Eva is a dozen years older and married. When Eva learns her husband intends to divorce her, Janet opens her apartment to her. Janet reveals to Eva that she is a lesbian and she senses Eva also has lesbian leanings. Gradually Eva comes out of the closet and they form a strong and lasting love together.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace  

Eva sat behind the wheel of a U-Haul truck, piloting it through the suburbs. Janet sat in the passenger seat. They reached a county trunk highway and drove a short distance into the countryside. Eva turned onto a rural road. “Here we are.”

“This is very pleasant,” Janet replied.

“Yeah. Too bad I won’t be seeing any more of it. Oh, well...”

They reached a driveway blocked by a black BMW. A stocky, gray-haired man emerged from the car. Eva parked on the shoulder and climbed out of the cab. Janet joined her.

“Good afternoon, Eva,” the man said. “Your belongings are in the drive. If you’ll sign here.”

“What’s this?” Eva asked.

“A receipt for your personal property.”

“I’m not signing anything until I can see what I’m signing for.” The man regarded her. “I’ll sign a receipt for eight cardboard cartons, contents to be determined later.”

The man pulled a pen from his pocket and amended the wording of the receipt. He handed it to her. Eva showed it to Janet. “What do you think?”

Janet shrugged. “I’m no lawyer but that appears to be a receipt for eight cartons.”

Eva signed it and handed it back to the man. “If you find anything missing, put it on a list.”

“You can count on it.”

He climbed into the BMW and drove away. Eva backed the truck into the drive and Janet extended a ramp and rolled up the tambour in back. Together they lugged the cartons into the truck.

Janet rolled down and secured the rear and stowed the ramp. Eva started the engine and they drove back into town.


“I’ve made a mess of your apartment,” Eva said. “Boxes and clothes and shoes everywhere.”

“Don’t worry about it. It’ll take time to organize.”

“You’re probably happy that I’m not raiding your closet any more. I’m happy to have my own wardrobe back.”

“You’re welcome to wear anything of mine that fits,” Janet replied. “I’m going to get ready for bed.” Janet stepped into her bedroom and slipped into light blue matching satin boxers and tank. She emerged from the bedroom and rapped on the doorjamb to the guestroom.

Eva had changed into a long cotton sleep tee that came halfway to her knees. “I like your hair in a ponytail,” Janet remarked.

Eva looked at the pile of clothing on the guestroom bed with dismay. “I’ll have to find a place for all this before I can turn in.”

“You can sleep in my bed,” Janet replied. “It’s a king so there’s plenty of room.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course I’m sure. I’ll start sorting through this closet. Most if it’s stuff Lahni didn’t want and left behind. I can give it to Goodwill.”

“Lonnie left it? These are women’s clothes.”

“It’s Lahni -- L-A-H-N-I. Come.” Janet led Eva to a bookshelf and showed her a photograph of an Asian-American woman. “This is Lahni.”

“She’s cute,” Eva remarked.

“Her mother was Korean and her father American. She grew up in Hawaii. We were partners for five years.” Janet’s eyes met Eva’s. “That’s right, Eva. I’m a lesbian.”

“You’re a lesbian?”

“Surprise! I hope it doesn’t bother you.”

“N ... n ... no ... It doesn’t bother me. It’s just ... you’re the first one I’ve ever known.”

“Not likely,” Janet replied. “I’m sure you’ve known plenty. You just didn’t know they were lesbians. We don’t wear badges, you know.”

“You don’t fit the stereotype,” Eva remarked.

“There is a germ of truth in all stereotypes. I can assure you, more of us don’t fit the stereotype than do. I don’t want to frighten you, Eva -- I don’t want to scare you away. But -- I have to tell you -- I’m falling in love with you. I desire you.”

“You ... desire ... ME? How can a youngster like you desire an over-the-hill oldster like me?”

“You are so far from being over the hill, Eva. You’re as young as you think and feel. I know you think and feel young. You were dancing to Scissor Sisters. That band is important to the gay community. Their name refers to a lesbian sex act.”

“I didn’t know that,” Eva replied.

“You’re fun to be with. You think younger than lots of girls my age.”

“I’m old enough to be your mother.”

“If you conceived at age thirteen, perhaps. Remember, I’m twenty-eight.”

“You look like you’re my daughter’s age.”

“Eva -- I’m telling you this because I had an inkling you might be interested. Have you ever made love with a woman?”

Eva shook her head. “No. Never.”

“Have you ever wanted to? Have you ever been curious? Have you ever wondered what it would be like?” Janet regarded Eva’s body language. She knew she was at a delicate point, so she maintained deep eye contact and attempted to make her expression as benign as she could manage. She couldn’t help notice a pulse point throbbing in Eva’s neck.

“Curious ... I know Rob has a collection of porn he downloaded. Many of them are lesbian videos. I’ve watched a few out of ... curiosity.”

“I watched one, once.” Janet replied. “I was disgusted by it. I don’t want to watch one girl licking another girl’s asshole. I’m not into that.”

“Well, that’s a relief,” Eva replied.

“I know you’re adventuresome, Eva. Only someone with a sense of adventure would wear that red cocktail dress to work.”

“Was that a test of yours?”

“Not at all. It was the only thing I had that I thought would work.” Eva bit her lip and swallowed. “Eva ... I am falling for you. I respect you. If you tell me you’re not interested, then that’s the final word on the topic. I can’t stop myself from falling in love, but if that love must be platonic, then so be it. I won’t pursue it further. That’s a promise I will not break.” Eva stood, regarding Janet in silence. “If what I said upsets you, I’m sorry. I had to tell you how I feel.”

“I think I’ll go to my room, Janet.” Eva turned and headed toward the guestroom. Janet regarded her through the open door and saw her sorting through the clothes and shoes piled on the guestroom bed.

“Oh, fuck!” Janet muttered to herself. She sat on her sofa and held her head in her hand. “Goddamn it...”

“Janet?” Janet looked up and saw Eva standing in the doorway to the guestroom.

“What, Eva?”

“What made you think I might be interested?”

“You ping pretty high on my gaydar,” Janet replied.

“Gaydar?”

Janet sighed. “A lot of gay folks have an ability to ... sense when someone’s interested. I can’t explain it -- it’s a combination of body language and intuition. I’m usually not wrong ... this time I was.”

“You weren’t wrong,” Eva replied. “I am interested ... curious. I’m flattered ... and I’m scared.”

“Scared of what?” Janet replied. She stood and approached Eva. “Of me?”

“No ... Of me. I admit I enjoyed some of Rob’s videos ... found some ... titillating. So long as Rob and I were married -- I had no drive to seek another relationship, with either a man or a woman. But now...”

“Now, the cork is out of the bottle,” Janet said. She stood facing Eva and could see a pulse point in her neck throbbing. “You have nothing to fear if this is what you want.”

“I don’t know a thing about making love to a woman.”

“Do you ever masturbate?” Janet asked. “If the answer is yes, then you know how to make love to a woman.” She embraced Eva and stroked her cheek. Then, Janet leaned toward her and gently kissed her lips. “I love you, Eva,” Janet said. “I was smitten with you the day I met you.”

Janet kissed her lips again. This time, Eva reciprocated. They kissed yet again, Janet relaxing her jaw and stroking Eva’s lips with the tip of her tongue. “Eva -- your heart is racing,” she remarked. “I can see your pulse pounding in your neck.”

“It’s so many things ... desire ... anticipation ... smashing a taboo ... Oh, Janet ... So much has happened. I felt a connection with you when you walked into the office that first day. I never imagined you’d turn me into a lesbian.”

“I didn’t. I can’t. The most I can do is to help you discover what’s already in you. We all fall on a spectrum -- a rainbow with purely straight and purely gay at the ends. Most of us are somewhere in the middle. I’ve made love with men, but I prefer women. I have a good friend who’s more-or-less happily married, but we get together for some girl- girl action once in a while.”

“I’ve been brought up thinking it’s wrong.”

“How can what two people do as consenting adults in the privacy of their own home be wrong? Who is being injured?” Janet kissed Eva’s lips. “Especially when what they’re doing is expressing love and bringing joy?” She kissed her again. “How can there be too much love in the world? Too much joy?”

Janet coaxed Eva onto the sofa. She sat, legs drawn up beside her, and the two women gazed into each other’s eyes and stroked each other’s faces.

“I’m ... I’m falling in love with you, too, Janet,” Eva said, “I can’t believe it. I can’t believe how fulfilled you’re making me feel.”

“We’ll take this as fast or as slow as you want,” Janet replied. “I remember my first time with a woman. I wanted it, but still it was a heady experience.” Janet caressed Eva’s knee and thigh. “You have such sleek legs, Eva. I’ve always been a leg girl.”

Eva reached up and caressed Janet’s cheek. “You are so pretty.”

“I was going to say the same thing about you.”

They embraced, kissing long, deep, passionate kisses. Then, Janet grasped the hem of her camisole, lifted it over her head and set it on the floor.

Eva regarded Janet’s body. “I remember when my boobs were firm like yours.”

“Go ahead and touch them,” Janet replied. “They won’t bite.”

Eva placed her hands on the sides of Janet’s breasts and stroked her nipples with her thumbs until they began to firm.

“You have pretty, perky nipples ... a nice body ... slender...” They kissed again as Eva fondled Janet’s breasts and stroked her nipples. “Thirty-two B you said. They look beautiful on your slim frame.”

Janet kissed Eva’s lips. Then she guided her partner’s face down her breast. Eva kissed Janet’s nipple and then tongued it while Janet caressed Eva’s breasts through the fabric of her sleep tee. She felt lumps forming as Eva’s thick nipples grew erect.

“That feels nice,” Eva said softly. “I like your touch ... you have a nice hand, Janet.”

“It feels like your heart is settling down.”

“Mmm ... You are putting me at ease.”

“Shall we take this to the bedroom?”

Janet led Eva into the master bedroom. They faced each other and kissed, each caressing the other’s back and buttocks. “That is one firm ass,” Janet said as she caressed Eva’s buttocks through the fabric of her sleep tee.

“I was about to say the same about yours,” Eva replied.

Janet turned down the covers. Eva lay atop the bedclothes. Janet knelt and began caressing Eva’s legs. She leaned over and kissed Eva’s shin and up to her knees. Then, Janet slid her hands along Eva’s thighs and under the hem of her sleep tee. Gathering the fabric, she lifted the hem up and under Eva’s buttocks to expose her hips and her pale blue cotton briefs. Janet could see the shadow of Eva’s dark bush through the thin fabric.

She kissed Eva’s lower abdomen, pushing up the hem of her tee and exposing her navel. Janet kissed and tongued Eva’s taut abdomen.

“I can’t stop looking at your body,” Eva said. “Your breasts are so pretty, so sexy. Your touch is amazing.”

“This is a thrill for me, too,” Janet replied. “Can we take this off?”

Eva sat up and slipped her tee over her head and tossed it on the floor. She lay on her back as Janet continued tonguing and kissing her belly.

Janet reached Eva’s breasts and covered them with kisses. “Mmm,” Eva hummed as Janet stroked her breasts, now skin on skin. She caressed them from back to front, ending with a gentle squeeze on her nipples. “Janet ... this feels really good.”

“You have a nice pair,” Janet replied.

“I can’t believe you like my saggy old boobs.”

“I’ve always been a sucker for big nipples and wide areolas. Yours are gorgeous.”

“You’re looking at what two years of nursing an infant does to them.”

Janet began rimming Eva’s broad areola with her tongue, spiraling in until she reached her nipple. She drew it into her mouth and felt it become firm as she nursed. With her free hand she leisurely fondled Eva’s left breast, its nipple becoming hard under her touch.

Eva closed her eyes. Her jaw slackened, she drew in a breath and released it as a low, soft moan. “I was ready for this,” she said softly as she ran her fingers through Janet’s copper hair. “You made me want it.”

Janet switched sides, now tonguing Eva’s left breast while fingering her right. Eva made soft murmurs in the back of her throat as she continued stroking Janet’s hair.

Sitting up, Janet began caressing Eva’s breasts from back to front, squeezing her areolas and pinching and pulling her nipples. “I love your pale skin,” she said to Eva. “It looks so good with your hair.”

“I keep out of the sun,” Eva replied. “I lost my mom to melanoma.”

“I’m so sorry to hear that,” Janet replied.

“It was a wakeup call to keep out of the sun. Oh, Janet -- you have great skin, too. I love the freckles on your shoulders and the ruddy mottle on your legs ... and, with your green eyes. No doubt you’re a genuine strawberry blonde.” Eva reached up and began caressing Janet’s firm breasts. “What you’re doing feels really good, Janet. Maybe a little deeper?” Janet increased the force of her stroking. “Oh, like that. It feels so good. I love how your nipples respond to me.”

Janet squeezed Eva’s areolas to flatten them and then kissed and nibbled her thick nipples, switching from left to right and back. She let go of Eva’s breasts and began caressing and kissing her abdomen. Janet ran her face along Eva’s smooth and taut belly, tongued her navel and covered her abdomen with kisses.

Grasping Eva’s briefs, Janet began to slide them down. Eva lifted her hips and Janet slid them past her knees. “You made quite a wet spot on these,” Janet remarked.

“I am so aroused I can’t believe it,” Eva replied. “I can’t remember being this hot and horny.”

“Let’s do something about it, then.” Janet caressed Eva’s hips and nuzzled her pubic hair. “That’s a real pretty bush.”

“The drapes don’t quite match the carpet,” Eva remarked.

“I know you color your hair. I think it looks terrific.”

“I’m sure yours match.”

“They would,” Janet replied, “except I took out the carpet and put in linoleum.” Janet caressed the insides of Eva’s thighs, easing them apart. She ran her fingers along Eva’s labia and could feel her engorged and erect clitoral shaft through her flesh.

With her left hand Janet parted Eva’s labia. “That is a nice looking pussy,” she remarked and slipped a finger into Eva’s vagina, coating it with her slick juices. Then, Janet coated Eva’s clit with them and began stroking.

Janet gazed deeply into Eva’s brown eyes as she stroked her clit. With her free hand she began pinching and rolling Eva’s nipples, alternating from side to side.

Eva’s lips parted and her breathing grew heavy. Her eyelids drooped and she murmured soft moans with each exhale. “Feels good, Janet ... really good...”

“I think lesbian sex is better than straight sex,” Janet replied. “I know better how to please you because I know what pleases me. I know how to stroke your clit because I have one, too.”

Janet watched Eva’s ribs and belly heave as her breathing became loud and heavy panting. “Janet!” Eva gasped. “I’m getting close...”

“I know. I can feel your heart. Just let it happen, Eva.”

“Oh, God!” Eva set her jaw and drew in a deep breath. Her back arched, her legs trembled and she let out a cry. Eva cupped her hand over her mons and Janet pressed her hand on Eva’s. She gently pressed down on Eva’s hand in an effort to ease her down from her climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.