Emily's Car-park Initiation - Cover

Emily's Car-park Initiation

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Emily is a bit young, she is a bit naive, but her older brother Mark convinces her that she should try some new adventures to make her life more interesting. The secrets of the car-park excite her more than she wants anyone else to suspect because she likes to be thought of as innocent and shy even though her imagination runs rampant with scenes of deplorable degradation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex  

Emily Snodgrass was the darling daughter of Clyde and Ethel Snodgrass and the beloved sister of Mark “The Man” Snodgrass with his darling curly hair and tight leather pants that made all the girls in the neighborhood sigh with transparent naughty inclinations.

The female pride of the Snodgrass family was just past her eighteenth birthday when her devious brother convinced her she should agree to his suggestion that she dare to partake in the Saturday night anonymous hook-ups at the poorly lighted and seldom maintained nearby carpark. It was owned by the town council of merchants for highway travelers stopping for tea, food or a quiet pee. The adjoining combination petrol station/snack bar for weary strangers in need of a break from the road was in a constant state of chaos as cars and trucks pulled off the rain soaked highway for a bit of rest and some piping hot tea in their belly.

The younger sibling had heard rumors of the nasty business undertaken at the dimly-lit huge rectangle of black asphalt with determined grass growing up through the cracks like the tar was some sort of enriching fertilizer spread for undeniable germination.

Her randy brother’s girlfriend Roxie had described to her in great detail what it felt like to let her brother Mark pull down her knickers and help her to stick her bottom out the back window for fun and games of uncertain pleasures.

“Emily, I was proper fearful, I must admit in all honesty. But, when that first long salami thing started spreading my cheeks, I was so excited, I almost pissed the side of poor Mark’s motorcar. That nasty boy outside shoved his business straight up my sensitive little brown eye like I was some piece of dog meat put there for his pleasure.”

Emily found that she was beginning to get surprisingly wet in her secret place tucked safely up inside her big girl knickers. She was eager to have the same kind of fun being described by her brother’s slutty female companion and hoped that her turn would come right after her birthday.

Roxie admitted she had taken no less than a pair of demanding teenaged boy peckers up her bum and a full house of five long schlongs in her feminine folds by unknown gents with a need for a convenient hole to drain their passion. She told Emily that she was fair flooded with boy-juice with her knickers still down around her ankles when Mark told her to pull her backside back inside the car and “get decent” because the coppers were starting to make their rounds.

Emily could feel her own heart beating rapidly just at the thought of having to get her knickers back in place before the minions of the law checked her over to see if she was one of the nasty girls taking stranger’s cocks in all their openings like girls for sale in the alleyways around the town pub and combination dancehall. Emily had an adventure there the previous summer kneeling on her knees under the watchful eyes of her brother to make certain the pretty-faced sailor boy with the ten pound note didn’t take advantage of his kid sister before she reached the age of consent.

She remembered the hardness and the powerful masculine smell that overwhelmed her and almost made her gag like a silly schoolgirl.

That would have been so mortifying had she vomited on her very first sexual adventure that she concentrated on ignoring the disagreeable odor and sucked as hard as she could until the poor lad gave up his juices without further struggle.

She viewed that as a victory of sorts, despite the fact she was the one on her knees and he was the one that patted her on top of her head like she was some sort of pet animal trained to do her duty.

The truth of the matter was that except for the time that her brother Mark had spooned her in the tent in their backyard, she was a technical virgin. He had assured her with his characteristic persuasiveness that a load of his cream up her bum didn’t constitute “actual sex” and she took comfort in that fact because it would have been altogether embarrassing to confess her probable sin of incest to the innocent-eared priest. She remembered her buggering brother’s hardness demanding compliant stretching of her posterior entryway with great clarity because it had triggered an orgasm of noteworthy memory. That memory she often referred to in her hidden thoughts when speculating about the size of various boys’ equipment hidden under tight trousers or prominently displayed with overt carelessness inside one of the many fully packed speedo jocks on the seashore.

The prospect of offering her virginal channels to strange men in the dead of night was definitely scary to her, but she had to admit the thought of complete anominity was far too exciting to decline.

On the Saturday evening just before her anticipated adventure, both she and Roxie discussed the plans and Roxie gave her a few pointers before she attempted to put her pretty bottom and plump fanny in harm’s way to be used by total strangers for depraved perversions. Every word that tumbled from the pretty young girl’s dirty mouth served to heighten Emily’s state of sexual arousal. She was so eager to present her goodies for the enjoyment of persons unknown that she had to continuously sop up her liquid excesses in fear of being caught out as a girl with absolutely no morals at all.

“Remember, Emily, if the man wants to use your bum, you have to relax and breathe through your mouth until he gets it partially inside your sphincter. Once he is even slightly inside, it is all a piece of cake. All you have to do is groan and make a lot of noise like he is the best cock you ever had inside you. The guys eat that shit up and usually shoot their loads a lot quicker than they want to.”

Emily was a bit shocked at the raw language, but she knew her slit was filled with lubricating juices merely at the thought of such nasty business. Her brother Mark was smiling and pressing his inquisitive finger into his girlfriend’s crack to show her how much he approved of her dirty mouth and her willingness to follow his orders about offering her goodies for strangers in a dark and dangerous place. Emily was a bit envious of the attention he gave to his girlfriend and happily pushed her knickers aside for her brother’s fickle fingers, almost squirting like a schoolgirl, when he hooked her vagina good and proper. Somehow, they got all twisted and her brother’s cock was buried inside her goodie locker instead of inside Roxy’s primed and ready baby maker and he pounded his sister’s proud slit like she knew he did all his girlfriend’s whilst she listened to his sinning ways in the dark.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.