The Cheerleader's Mom Is a Halloween Treat
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Seventeen plus seventeen equals one thirty-four year old cheerleader's mom eager to wear her daughters cheerleader uniform as her special Halloween costume.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Young cheerleader Candy was certain her mom was sneaking the booze when she saw her all dolled up in her old cheerleader costume for the Halloween dance.

In the young girl’s mind, her mom was “over the hill” and the sight of her chubby cheeks peeking out from the undersized panties made her giggle with embarrassment and a little bit of fear that her male followers would find her mom ridiculous prancing around like some bimbo in search of willing cock.

In a way, she was filled with guilt because she had done the same thing a thousand times just to score another filled condom for her collection. The truth of the matter was that the daughter had done the dirty deed with ten-times the number of stiff pricks that her mother had accepted in her entire life. In fact, she had quite the reputation for spending most of the school day on her knees or bending over some desk with her panties down around her ankles.

The school principal had recently discovered that the mother’s unshaven vagina was inordinately tighter than the daughter’s in almost every position. He was sort of an expert in that area having sampled teenaged pussies on a daily basis for the entire length of his academic career. His ability to grant multiple orgasms without any effort made his covert passion a true secret because the little darlings were much too appreciative of his ministrations to blow the whistle on his perversions.

It was rare indeed to find a mature female with such potent sexual weapons and be of a submissive and obedient nature as well.

The head cheerleader’s mom was a gem to be treasured and he planned to give her a rousing exercise in anal flexibility as soon as the dance was officially started and all of the costumed females were fair game for fun and games of trick or treat activities. He had spanked head cheerleader Candy without mercy that very afternoon to remind her of her duty to start each morning for him with her willing mouth well-trained lips and tongue that knew the secret of drawing spunk from the shyest of males reluctant to spill their seeds in a beautiful girl’s open mouth.

There was no doubt it was a dirty business, all things considered, but most of the complicit females were eager to perform and even swallow all of the copious spending in hopes that they would be speared either in their pretty pussies or their tight little rear door stars at the conclusion of the draining of sticky residue.

At that very moment, Candy was on her knees under the principal’s desk and they were surprised by the district supervisor’s visit to relay the new instructions on processing claims of sexual abuse by one of the female students.

The supervisor was a prim and proper female with a restrictive girdle and old-fashioned nylons and garters attached like some parody of feminine charm. The mostly frowning middle-aged woman was frustrated in finding a male companion to tend to her itchy pussy and she had resorted to employing the use of a battery-operated device that she called “Bob” with a sense of dirty humor and mischievous disregard for appropriate behavior.

It did not escape her notice that the quivering ass cheeks under the principal’s desk were some female student giving him a nice suck-off like a good little girl. In a way, Helga was happy to see someone was getting some enjoyment so early in the day, but at the same time, she was envious of the unknown female getting the benefit of the principal’s huge tool almost in front of her eyes.

In a dangerously risky move to calm her nervous need for male attentions, she sat on the edge of the principal’s desk. Helga placed her still attractive nylon covered legs on the arms of the principal’s chair and he could see that the center of her panties just inside her girdle was stained with the circle of wetness that betrayed her need for sex.

Candy looked up at the supervisor’s naked thighs spread open and watched with dismay as he leaned forward to do his duty and eat her hairy snatch like it was his mid-morning snack.

Her face was slapping into the principal’s stiffness and his tender sacs in a rhythm that matched the movement of his tongue all over the supervisor’s suddenly flooded panties.

The three of them moved like a single engine of lust giving and taking with no thought of consequences. Soon, the supervisor was panting like a silly animal using instinct instead of logic because of the joyful movement of the principal’s tongue into her needy corners and even back where her quivering little pucker was waiting patiently for some depraved attention.

The principal was unable to slow down his fall from grace and he decorated Candy’s throat with his long lines of white sticky cum juice holding her by her ears to make certain she didn’t pull away until she had finished swallowing his entire load.

At almost the same time, Helga started yelping like some little lost dog and she squirted her happy ending right into the principal’s dripping face to seal his loyalty to her questionable authority.

The three of them heading in different directions with almost no words being passed, but they all seemed to be happy with the result of their three-way triangle of lust behind a closed door and would look for an opportunity to do it all over again.


The still attractive Gertie looked yummy in her daughter’s old cheerleader costume and she was more than satisfied with the way her chubby little cheeks hung provocatively outside the tightly fitted panty bottoms. She took every opportunity possible to bend over and display her wanton ripeness to any male with that special gleam of lechery in their sex focused minds.

It didn’t take long for one of the senior boys to take her up on her visual promise and he took her hand to lead her into the school library to show her secluded little computer compartments that were ideal for hanky-panky of raw sex in all its nasty forms when lust is uppermost on the minds of the participants. Her panties were down on her ankles before she could even ask the boy his name or if he wanted to do her from behind or with her legs up high in the air and her ass on the table.

The obvious choice of the young lad was to spread her ass cheeks and show her how a football wide receiver made contact with his target without delay. She felt him stretch her sphincter open like it was rookie defense against his demanding hardness and took his weight on her spine without a single protest. The high spirited young man pounded her relentlessly giving her no mercy for her sense of dignity. She opened up to him like she had never opened up to her husband. It was so right because this young stud knew exactly what he wanted and he took it without a single thought of stopping. Of course, Gertie had no inclination to stop him from degrading her flesh and her pretense of common decency. She just grunted and groaned like all the other girls he had speared with his long, thick cock and in the end she was spouting gibberish in her inescapable orgasm that changed her into silly putty in his capable hands.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.