The Lonely Housewife and the Passionate Postman
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Neglected! What is a poor housewife to do? This one discovers the perfect solution to husband's indifference is to take advantage of every male guest to knock on her door.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

The newly liberated sexpot Harriet Honeybottom welcomed all male visitors to her door the old-fashioned way. She either got down on her knees and gave them a good sucking or bent over and let them bang away with frenzied enthusiasm.

The young postman that had hit her sensitive trigger with his marvelous dong had been transferred to a rural post much to his chagrin and her disappointment.

At least the new next door neighbor came over on a fairly steady schedule to borrow a cup of sugar for his morning coffee. She always filled him up to the brim and told him,

“You have to fill me up the same way, Alfie. I need your cream so bad that I will do anything you want to get it all the way up to the brim.”

The young man, who was pursuing a degree in Economics understood the laws of supply and demand and made certain that his production levels were in tip-top shape for Harriet’s needs. She took every drop he was able to deliver and used her tongue to put him back in shipshape order before he went home with the full cup of sugar.

She knew that Alfie was living with a pregnant teenager of about eighteen but he had assured her that he was not the father simply because he “didn’t fancy those young birds with too-tight twats and no appreciation for a job well done.”

Harriet liked the way that Alfie had no hesitation to get down on his knees and adore at her pussy-cat shrine with his soft red lips and his active busy tongue. She ran her fingers through his ginger hair and rubbed his soft, flexible ears with her guiding hands turning him a little this way and then moving him in the other direction to make certain he hit every corner and every thirsty spot. She always repaid him in kind and even allowed him to spank her bottom to his heart’s content when he was in a punishing mood. She didn’t even mind when he called Althea and she had not the slightest notion who Althea was and didn’t want to break his concentration by asking the question.

Her husband was spending more and more time on the job and she suspected he was bonking one of the secretaries at his place of employment. She didn’t mind that as much as she worried he would get into trouble and possibly lose his only source of income and all their household money that paid all the bills.

Her concern was so severe that she decided to go out and get a job to supplement their income.

She hadn’t worked since her university days and the thought of putting her skills up on the chopping block and sell her services to the highest bidder filled her with a dread that there would be no interest. After all, she was in her mid-thirties and her tits were sagging with gravity when she wasn’t wearing a “push-up” bra and she could see in the mirror her nipples were not quite as perky as when she was back in school. At least, her sturdy bum was fully serviceable and she knew all the man took a second look whenever she bounced past them on the street. Not a single male visitor to her spider’s web front door turned down her favors and they all had a fabulous smile when she cleaned them off with her neat little tongue and thanked them for delivering the goods. Her husband had stopped all that foolishness a long time ago and she was thankful in a way because he was becoming far too anal for her liking.

Harriet looked in the hallway mirror and saw that her make-up was in perfect order and that her hair was looking neat and proper in the up position wrapped in a tight bun on the top of her head. Her tits were a disaster because she decided not to wear a bra and the sort of flopped about a bit when she walked and tended to jut out drastically whenever she bent over or reached up to get something from the top shelf. It was almost impossible to check out her bum but she felt reasonably safe about that part of her anatomy due to the constant compliments she received from a number of male visitors who all agreed it was “perfection” and a full ten in anal desirability whenever she bent over for their pleasure.

It was possible that things had changed, but Harriet remembered the last time she went searching for employment, the agents and the personnel selectors all wanted her to get on her knees and prove to them that she really wanted the job and if they really fancied her, they would push up her skirt and pull down her knickers to check out her ability to take direction without hesitation. She was a wee bit lacking in confidence in those days and had no confidence about her allure or level of satisfaction when all was said and done.

Now, she knew she had what it took to get a job anywhere and was ready to make the utmost effort to impress the hiring agents that she would be the best choice for the position and had the stamina to take care of all interested parties in a management position.

It bothered her a little that some of the management people were females with the same sort of attitude to the salaried workers and that they were much younger than her with better clothes and obvious high-class tending by salons with female fashion excellence. Her second interview was with a girl almost ten years younger with a great deal of extra weight around her middle and her bum without being pregnant. The girl spread her knees in a pointed suggestion and she saw the little pervert was wearing no knickers. It was easy to see that she was testing the applicant’s ability to adapt to any situation and Harriet dropped to her knees and pretended it was the postman that she was licking and kissing under the table. The girl had the effrontery to insert her thumb into her brown eye robbing her of all sense of personal privacy and she surrendered to the moment and allowed her to do whatever she could devise as a form of humiliation for the older woman.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.