Beverly - Cover

Beverly

Copyright© 2016 by Jayson2243

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a true story. Not my first experience but one that I will never forget.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Big Breasts  

Living in a small town is not always a good thing. Yes, almost no real crime and kids can play in the streets without worrying about shootings or anything like that but there isn’t a big pool of eligible girls to choose from. Let me give you a little history. I was 16, played on the football team, in good shape and good looking. I was a little bit of a band geek but will cover that later.

It was just after winter break at school. I noticed a new girl on campus. Who didn’t notice someone new when the high school had less than 300 kids?

“Hi, I’m Jacob” I said.

“Beverly” She replied.

“Today your first day?”

“Yeah, it went ok. Just trying to figure things out” She said. I could tell she was a little down, but didn’t want to pry too much. I had a hard time not staring. She was beautiful. She was a redhead, about 5’3” and nice round tits on her. She showed a little cleavage, but not over-done.

Of course, being a 16 year old my eyes kept drifting down to her chest. I couldn’t help myself. I could feel a stir in my pants.

We were at her locker and the day was over. We said out goodbyes and I started walking out to the parking lot. Even though I was 16 and had a car, it wasn’t much. It was an old beat up Honda. My parents were never the type to give things that weren’t necessary so anything above normal food and cloths I had to pay for, including the car.

I jumped in my car and started to pull out of the school and saw her walking along in front of the school. I rolled down my window.

“You ok”.

“I missed my bus. I think I went to the wrong area”.

“No problem. I can give you a ride. I don’t have anywhere to be”.

To my surprise, she smiled and immediately walked over and got in. It didn’t take long to get to her house. As I pulled up the conversation turned to her family.

“I’m here with my grandparents” she said. “My dad was abusive and my mom never around so my little sister and I ran away to my grandma’s”.

“I’m sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do?”

“You want to come in for a minute? I don’t even know if my key works.”

I walked with her up to the front door and were able to get in. Nobody else was home. She showed me around and eventually ended up in her room.

“I share this with my sister, but it is better than what it was like before” She said.

I looked around. There was a full size mattress on the floor with some simple bedding. 2 small dressers along the wall and a small TV. There were a couple suitcases with clothes spilling out of them in the corner.

As I looked around, I could feel her eyes watching me. I didn’t want to seem like I was snooping so I quickly brought my attention back to her. In just the few seconds I took looking around she had shed her jacket and bulky sweatshirt. They lay in a pile at her feet. I was right. She had nice tits. They were at least a D cup maybe more. The t-shirt she had on was tight against her and accented her figure nicely.

Being 16 I just stood there memorized. She giggled and smiled.

“My eyes are up here” she said. Snapping me back to reality.

“Sorry” I stammered.

“I’ll take that as a complement.” She replied as she slowly got closer.

I couldn’t resist. I moved closer too and leaned down and kissed her. She responded by wrapping her hand around the back of my head and pulling me in more. I could feel her tongue trying to dance with mine.

I slipped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer. She let out a little moan and grabbed my ass in return. I took that as a good sign. The kissing was becoming hot and heavy. I guess my morals were saying not to rush thing, we just met so my hands were not moving from her sides.

She had different plans for me. Only a minute or so of kissing and she reached down and lifted her shirt over her head. We had to break the kiss and I was treated to the view of her round tits in her tight bra. She reached behind herself and unsnapped it.

I was in fucking heaven. Her tits spilled out and were on full display. It took her only about 2 seconds to grab by belt and start undoing my pants. This was a good thing since my cock was rock hard and had nowhere to go.

I didn’t even move. She undid my pants and slid them down with my boxers to my knees in seconds.

“Holly Shit your big” She said.

Now I am no porn star size, but at 16, having a girl tell you this is a huge ego boost. My cock twitched and was finally free. Well, for a second anyways. She was down on her knees and her hands on my cock before I knew what was going on.

I could feel her warm breath on my cock as her hand was holding the base. Her tiny finger couldn’t even get all the way around. She brought it up to her mouth and licked the tip. I shuttered. Every nerve ending was electrified. She looked up at me and smiled. Never loosing eye contact she lick me from base to tip.

Up and down she ran her tongue. My first thought was she didn’t know how to give a blowjob. Man, was I wrong. I quickly realized she was getting it nice and wet. Once it was nice and covered with her spit, she opened her mouth and took me in. Holly shit. I almost came right there. She slid her tongue across the underside as she took me in and out over and over.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.