The Babysitter and the Nudist Campers - Cover

The Babysitter and the Nudist Campers

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The newly hired babysitter gets close to the married couple and they all go to a nudist campground to cement their relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Dolly was so eager to be well received at the nudist campground that she kept her pubic hair in a constant state of fine grooming and she even had her heart-shaped bottom waxed and bleached to make her brown eye less dark and more of a tempting bottomless well of tight female passion.

Despite her frequent fantasies about being taken back there by a man of distinction, she feared the moment of entry when her delicate anus would be stretched and mauled by a hardened cock and she had to take a pounding that would rob her of her personal dignity and private nature. She preferred to think of being fucked with skilled desire flat on her back and with her legs wrapped around the shoulders of her resolute male fucker in a possessive display of submissive enticement.

She encouraged Mister Brown to continue his oral tasting of her flooded pussy and shove his hardness up her fully surrendered rear door like a young man with an obsession for screwing inexperienced girls from behind not caring which hole he used to show her who was boss. He was not as young as she would have liked but his enthusiasm was infectious and she quickly fell into a panting admission that she was willing to let him take her any way he wanted just a long as he mounted her swiftly and spurted his creamy seed sooner rather than later in one of her greedy openings.

She liked it when the Brown’s tag-teamed her at both ends and made her bounce and roll with their ministrations like a rag-doll trained to serve them like a toy with no choice.

Dolly had been taking short sessions under the sun-lamp in the tanning salon in order to have a protective coating of tan on her skin before the nudist camping expedition. Her bottom and her boobs showed no signs of a bathing costume and that was exactly how she wanted to appear to the residents of the nudist camp. In her estimation, they would be much more inclined to behave more friendly toward her if she showed no signs of non-nudist lifestyle like obvious panty or bra lines on her nicely tanned skin.

She walked around the sparkling pool filled with totally nude men and women and paused here and there to bend over and fix her flip flops. Her flip flops needed no fixing, but it was an ideal way to point her heart-shaped bottom in the direction of various residents to show them the perfection of her gaped crack and star and her hairless cunt ready for any contingency. The usually erection free male audience suddenly developed a remarkable awakening that brought smiles to the females in their general area.

Dolly had expected some sort of orgy activity but the residents were remarkably restrained and she was treated with the utmost respect as a first-time visitor.

A bit later, in the privacy of the huge clubhouse restrooms, Dolly was subjected to a fair degree of pinching and poking by the female residents with a liberal attitude toward the relationship of the sexes. In all honesty, she didn’t mind the gauntlet of curious fingers and generally ignored the inquisitive explorations of naked total strangers in areas she normally considered off limits to people she was not well acquainted with and had some sort of reciprocal arrangement.

The women were joking about silly things like the length of a certain resident’s dick or the best lubricant to use for anal sex like most feminine groups would discuss things like new recipes or some new invention to make house cleaning a bit easier.

A fairly attractive older woman asked her,

“Do you mind older gentlemen with wandering minds, dear?”

Dolly was startled by the question because it had never been posed to her before.

“I certainly have no objection providing he has no history of belligerent attitude and is willing to follow my orders without question.”

The still-attractive mature lady smiled and patted Dolly’s pleasingly plump and nicely curved thigh.

“My Donald doesn’t take an interest in anything any longer unless it has a ball and a bat or tosses a football in the air. All he does is watch sports, sports, sports. It’s a morning, noon and nighttime thing with him and I confess I have no interest in all in such things, unless the men are playing in the nude and are looking for a bit of fun.”

Dolly confessed she had a need to make some spending money and gave her going rate to the interested woman. Since it was quite reasonable, the woman made arrangements for her to come to their double-wide mobile home that evening for a three hour stint of minding her husband while she went to a neighbor’s home to play a nude game of bridge.

Young Dolly wondered what the rules were for naked bridge and how long the game would progress until one of the players decided it was time for another game far more personal and where there were no winners or losers, only satisfied participants.

Her new prospective employer told her that when they were playing poker, the lowest hand in any game had to go down on all fours and take it doggie style from all the other players. Of course, the wives all had their own personal strap-on devices and they used them on husbands and wives with equal authority. The men came naturally equipped for this sort of fun and games and had no need of the silly things. For those older gentlemen in need of some additional inspiration, sample packets of Viagra were in a bowl in each bathroom.

In a way, Dolly enjoyed toying with the idea of being the loser in one of those games and how it would feel to bear the brunt of three other players using her bottom for their personal satisfaction. She had to admit, it sounded like a delicious concept. The pretty young girl looked into the eyes of the other nude residents and contemplated what it would feel like to be at their mercy down on all fours and looking over her shoulder at their lusting, sex-hungry eyes. She was certain they would welcome her fresh young body into their midst and show her the extent of their multiplied lust.

In the last room on the right, she saw a circle of naked residents cheering on a pair of dark brown females about her same age wrestling in the old Greek style of nude contests much to the delight of the screaming mob surrounding them. Dolly thought it was all an act until she saw the one with the bushy jungle of black between her legs twist the other larger girl’s boobs with her punishing hands and make her beg for mercy in complete surrender.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.