The Babysitter and the Nudist Campers - Cover

The Babysitter and the Nudist Campers

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The newly hired babysitter gets close to the married couple and they all go to a nudist campground to cement their relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Little Dolly Packer hadn’t been a babysitter very long. In fact, she had only started to babysit for money the previous month. Her father was away on a long sea cruise earning much needed cash for the family of five. She and her three other younger sisters were a burden on their sickly mother’s shoulders and Dolly did her best to help out with the earning of income to put food in their mouths and the rent inside her mother’s purse for the dreaded first Friday of every month.

Dolly was still a teenager and found it necessary to drop out of school in her graduating year to be the major breadwinner in the home whilst her father was absent with his return an unstated promise. Her mother’s cough was persistent and a source of constant annoyance to all around her. Still, Dolly organized her siblings into a squad of busy little workers to do all the necessary chores and allow her mother to stay abed and regain her strength.

She was of legal age to obtain her working papers and properly join the ranks of service workers scratching out a meager existence on the edge of civilized society. It was in her favor that she was an exceptionally talented and personable young lady with engaging habits and fastidious appearance. It didn’t hurt her chances of employment that she was prematurely well developed in her upper body figure with a healthy bosom and a face that shone with youthful vitality.

Dolly often looked over her shoulder in the full-length mirror at her heart-shaped bottom and those curvaceous cheeks of glorious promise with a humble but guilty sense of shame. She knew with certainty that her tempting shape caused most males to stare rudely with impudent hope of engaging her in silly conversation of the flirtatious kind. It was a constant source of amazement to her that members of the opposite sex were so fired up to touch her back there like it was some sort of prize at the annual fair. She certainly didn’t get any tingles looking at boy’s bottoms, either clothed or unclothed, and found the entire matter a mystery yet to be resolved.

It didn’t bother her that she was still a virgin because after all, she was only recently passed into the nubile stage of development. In fact, she had to admit that she was a bit untutored in the secret goings-on behind closed doors of the houses she visited in the course of her babysitting duties. Sometimes, she wondered at the strange sounds the married couples emitted and the terrible noises that were more like some sort of altercation rather than peacefully resting in the marital bed. Her next youngest sister Ruth was filled with stories of how girls had to “lay back and take it” without really describing exactly what it was that they were expected to “take”.

Her sickly mother was not much help in that regard because she became noticeably reluctant to impart any advice. Especially, when Dolly broached the delicate subject of how she should “take” whatever it was she was expected to receive from boys. She surmised the young lads would be imbued with an urge to give her proper instruction on appropriate behavior in the horizontal position but she was reluctant to submit to their weight on top of her with no idea at all of what to expect. Her suspicion that with an absent father and a total lack of brothers to give her an inkling of male anatomy, she was acting at a disadvantage unless she made some forward moves to “grab the bull by the horns” so to speak and find out for herself.

Dolly knew she could never get up enough nerve to do something like that on her own accord. Instead, she decided just to forget about such complicated issues and let nature take its course. She was just finishing up an assignment with a young couple on the other side of the railroad tracks and in a sense she was relieved because the husband was dropping hints of a carnal nature about his “size” and ability to make a young girl smile for a very long time. He had the ability to make her blush with the thought of allowing him to spread her knees and letting him show her what the talk was all about. Still, she resisted because she felt it would be disloyal to the young wife and add to her burdens of tending three young children and taking care of her husband’s needs. She would have been surprised to discover that the wife was not opposed to the idea because she felt the need for some “down time” from her husband’s constant pestering and she hoped a young thing like Dolly might manage to wear him out a little before he turned to his spouse for wifely duties.

The next assignment was for a full two weeks with a May-December couple struggling with a single child with potty-training issues and some sort of ingrained obsession with playing with matches. She was certain she could handle the potty use problem with no difficulty, but the arson complication was something she had never encountered before and it seemed a bit out of her normal duty requirements.

The couple seemed delighted at Dolly’s CV and she wore her school uniform outfit to the interview to show that she had come close to completing her academic basics. Her shortened skirt accentuated her white cotton briefs both fore and aft whenever she crossed her legs or bent over to adjust her stocking. She knew she should not be employing such a silly ploy to insure their signing of the contract, but she pretended it was just a game and her intentions were of a positive nature.

“We plan to spend the entire two weeks in the caravan park near the waterfalls. Are you comfortable with spending fourteen days with us in such a small space?”

It was the young wife asking the question and Dolly hastened to reassure both of them that she was ready to devote her full time and attention to their child’s needs and their needs as well.

They showed her the brochures of the campgrounds and it immediately caught her eye that the place was advertised as “natural setting” for all guests and their visitors. The so-called natural setting was with all the happy-looking residents wearing only their birthday suits in all venues including playing volleyball with boobs and male parts swinging in the breeze like back in the Garden of Eden.

“We thought it would be fun to get back into the “Adam” and “Eve” aspects of human interaction and this seemed like the ideal spot for it.”

Dolly could not stop blushing and giggling like a silly schoolgirl. It was bad enough that she would have to be around naked people all day but to walk around naked as a jaybird herself was something she had never planned on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.