Playing the Blues - Cover

Playing the Blues

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jenny finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her and kicks him out of her house. Intending to get pissed and forget about him Jenny walks down to her local pub. An invitation to play Bass guitar with "Sister Blue" will change her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Slow  

Jenny woke with a start as someone knocked on the bedroom door. She just had time to pull the sheet over her bare breasts as the door opened.

“Morning Kate, oh sorry.” The thin balding man that stood in the doorway blushed as he saw a strange woman in his daughters bed, he could just see the top of Kate’s head where it rested on the woman’s chest.

“Um, when she wakes up can you tell Kate I’ve made coffee.” he said backing out of the room and closing the door.

Jenny relaxed a little after he had closed the door but was still a little concerned. She had never been caught in bed with anyone’s son or daughter and she wasn’t sure how he would react. Looking down at Kate she saw a sweet smile gracing the girl’s face as she slept undisturbed on Jenny’s breast. She felt she should be feeling a trace of guilt, but somehow all she could feel was the growing love she had for this sweet person who had entered her life. Aware that Kate hadn’t slept well since their argument Jenny wasn’t surprised that Kate hadn’t been disturbed by the knock on the door.

She kissed Kate gently on the forehead.

“Wakey wakey sleepy head.” she murmured in Kate’s ear.

“Mmm, is it time to get up?” Kate looked sleepily up at Jenny and her quiet smile disappeared and was replaced with a worried frown. “Good morning, did you sleep well?” Kate said. Her lower lip began to tremble.

“Morning lover.” Jenny said and smiled warmly at Kate. At her smile Kate relaxed and her smile returned.

“Your dad said he had made coffee.”

“Said! oh god I’m sorry, I should have locked the door, oh Jesus I was so tired last night I didn’t think. Sorry.” Kate said in a rush.

“Its ok honey, just relax. I managed to pull the sheet over our tits before he came in. But we had better get up and I had better get out of your way.” Jenny threw back the sheet and got out of bed heading for her pile of clothes. Kate caught her hand and tugged her gently back to the bed.

“Will you stay and have breakfast with me? I’d like you to meet my dad.” Kate said as Jenny sat back down on the bed.

“Sure honey I’d like that, although it feels a bit embarrassing to be introduced to your dad after he caught us in bed together.” Jenny blushed.

“Dad’s cool about my being a lesbian, I told you that.” Kate kissed Jenny’s neck sending a brief rush of pleasure through her.

“I know, it’s just all very new to me. If you don’t stop that we are never going to get out of this bedroom and that could be even more embarrassing.” Jenny groaned as one of Kate’s hands had found a nipple to tease. “C’mon we need a shower if we are going to face your dad.”

After spending a few minutes more teasing Jenny’s breasts Kate got out of bed and took Jenny’s hand leading her to a small bathroom. Kate found a new toothbrush in the medicine cabinet and shyly handed it to Jenny. At Jenny’s urging Kate took her shower first while Jenny cleaned her teeth. Then Jenny took a quick shower while Kate cleaned her teeth and dried her hair. Pulling on a long tee shirt Kate held out her bathrobe to Jenny to wear.

Returning to Kate’s bedroom they shared a minty kiss before dressing. Jenny had to leave off her panties, she had gotten them so wet last night that they were useless this morning. Pulling on her jeans and tee shirt she sat on the bed and watched Kate dressing. Last night Kate had said she had to wear a thickly padded bra to cover her large nipples and Jenny couldn’t resist examining the bra Kate had taken out to put on. She wasn’t joking when she said it was thick, Kate smiled Wryly as she saw Jenny examining the heavy garment.

“It’s bloody uncomfortable and very hot.” She complained. “But it’s the only way to cover these things up.” she said tweaking her nipples and making them even bigger.

“Maybe I like these uncovered.” Jenny said leaning over and enveloping one of the hard nubs in her warm mouth.

“Oh god!” Kate gasped as her hands came up to the back of Jenny’s head.

“You should just wear an ordinary bra and just be proud of the way you are built, you are gorgeous you know. Or better still no bra at all.” Jenny gave Kate an exaggerated lecherous grin that set Kate giggling.

“Well I do have this one,” Kate pulled a lacy nothing out of a drawer. “I’ve never worn it but here goes.”

Kate quickly put on the bra and stood in front of Jenny.

“Well what do you think?” she asked as Jenny gaze was locked on her protruding nipples tenting the lacy blue material.

“I think that looks truly beautiful. And so so sexy.” Jenny pulled Kate into her for another kiss. Kate then went and ruined the effect by pulling on a baggy sweatshirt.

Just before they walked into the kitchen Jenny pulled Kate to her.

“I’m nervous as hell.” she whispered into Kate’s ear.

Kate smiled warmly at her and took her hand to lead her into the kitchen.

“Morning girls, you took so long I’ve made a fresh pot. You must be Jenny, hi I’m Trevor.”

“Sorry, you know me?”

“Kate had spoken of little else for the last few days so I put two and two together, so did I get four?” the man chuckled. Kate’s father was a tall thin man in his early forties. In spite of her embarrassment at getting caught in bed with the guy’s daughter Jenny couldn’t help but like his dry chuckle and warm smile.

“Uh, I think you got four yes. I’m Jenny it’s nice to meet you.”

Kate got Jenny to sit at the table and brought her over a mug of coffee.

“What would you like for breakfast?” Kate asked brightly as she skipped over to the cooker. Jenny was just about to tell her that she didn’t eat breakfast and just coffee would be fine when she caught Trevor grinning broadly, he winked at her before turning back to his paper. Jenny glanced quickly over to Kate and could see how excited she was, Kate desperately wanted to cook her breakfast.

“Uh, I’m easy, I’ll have whatever you usually have love.” she said and was surprised to realise that she meant it.

A couple of minutes later a plate of toast was put in front of her followed a moment later by a “Full English” breakfast.

Kate sat beside of her with a smaller plate and the pair tucked in. To her surprise Jenny managed to clear almost all of the huge plateful Kate had set before her.

“If you keep feeding me like this love I’m never going to fit on that stage within a few weeks.” Jenny exclaimed as she set down her knife and fork.

“Kate, could you go down and open the shop for me a moment? I will be down when I’ve drunk my coffee.” Trevor said. Both women looked at Kate’s father, Jenny spotted him indicating something to his daughter.

“Oh, ok sure dad.” Kate said and got up. She leant down and gave Jenny a quick kiss. “Be back in a few minutes ok love.”

“Ok see you soon.” Jenny looked nervously at Trevor as Kate disappeared down the stairs to the shop.

“I guess this would be one of those ‘what are you’re intentions towards my daughter type moments’ is it.” Jenny tried to joke. Trevor chuckled before answering her.

“Yeah I guess it is sort of. I don’t want to pry but I don’t want Kate to get hurt. Do you realise how much you mean to her?”

“Look Trevor, I can’t guarantee you Kate is never going to get hurt. I can’t tell you we are going to live happily ever after. I know Kate loves me, and I am falling in love with her. But this isn’t easy for me, I’ve never had a girlfriend before, until this week I’ve never even thought of women in that way. All I can say is that I will try my best not to let either of us get hurt.”

“I guess that’s all anyone can ask.” Trevor said quietly. “I’m sorry about this. You spend more than twenty years worrying about someone you can’t just switch off overnight can you?”

“I suppose not, I know my dad would have been the same. Kate’s very lucky to have you.”

“Well I will go down to the shop for a bit and let you two lovebirds sort yourselves out. Its been nice to meet you. Bye Jenny.” Trevor got up and walked towards the stairs.

“Bye.”

A few minutes later Kate bounded back up the stairs.

“Was it bad, sorry I didn’t expect him to do that.” Kate apologised as she hugged Jenny.

“It was ok, no problem, he cares for you a lot and worries about you that’s all.” Jenny told Kate then kissed her. “Look I’ve got to run in a moment. Can I take you out to dinner tonight?”

“Oh yes I’d love that. Thank you.” Kate threw herself at Jenny as she got up from the table almost knocking her to the floor. They kissed for several minutes before Jenny at last said she had to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.