Playing the Blues
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jenny finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her and kicks him out of her house. Intending to get pissed and forget about him Jenny walks down to her local pub. An invitation to play Bass guitar with "Sister Blue" will change her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Slow  

Jenny stopped her car outside of Kate’s flat, she looked at the clock on her dashboard, was she really going to wake Kate up at half two in the morning? Should she wait until tomorrow? For just a moment her resolve wavered, five minutes later Jenny was banging on the door to Kate’s flat.

After ten minutes of banging on the door Jenny saw a light come on behind the door. A moment later the door opened a couple of inches and Kate looked out. Her eyes were red and puffy, she looked like she had been crying since Saturday night.

“What are you doing here, what time is it?” Kate asked in a shaky voice.

“It’s half past two, can I come in a minute?”

“Um, yeah sure.” Kate opened the door and stood back to let Jenny enter.

Jenny couldn’t help staring at the girl in front of her. Kate was a little shorter than Jenny. Her sandy coloured hair was usually tied up but was now down over her shoulders. She had a long narrow face with small features, her face was dominated by the rectangular glasses she wore which actually drew the eye to meet her steel grey eyes. Her body was on the skinny side of being slim, her very small breasts were easily covered by the crumpled pyjamas she wore. Kate stood with her arms folded across her chest almost glaring at Jenny.

“So what did you have to see me about at this time of night?” Jenny could see the girl was on the verge of tears again.

“I don’t quite how to begin. I guess I should start with I am sorry I hurt you. I love you Kate and I’ve missed you so much!” Jenny managed to say in a rapid burst. She saw anger quickly flash across Kate’s face.

“I told you don’t treat me like a...” Kate’s angry outburst faded as she saw the look of pain on Jenny’s face. She paused and looked deeply into the older girl’s brown eyes. “You mean it don’t you? Oh Jenny.”

Kate threw herself at Jenny and they kissed franticly, their tongues probing deeply into each others mouths as their arms held each other tightly. Eventually they had to part to breath.

“Oh god I’m sorry Jenny, I thought you were playing...” Jenny put a finger to Kate’s lips to silence her.

“It’s me who needs to say I’m sorry. I didn’t treat you fairly and couldn’t even see what I had done wrong until I spoke to Sally. Even then I couldn’t think my way through what I wanted. Eventually Sally and Julie pointed out to me that I should stop trying to think and just follow my heart. And this is where it led me.” Jenny leant in and kissed Kate softly.

“Come into the kitchen and I’ll make us a cup of tea and we can talk for a bit.” Kate whispered to Jenny as they parted again.

Jenny followed Kate through the house and watched her as Kate made them a mug of tea each. Jenny was fascinated by the shy smile that kept appearing on Kate’s pretty face. With the tea made Kate led them into a small sitting room and sat Jenny down at one end of the couch as she sat at the other.

“Jenny I don’t want to sound nasty, but please tell me this isn’t some sort of game. I don’t think I could stand that.” she looked close to tears again.

Jenny reached across and took Kate’s hand.

“It’s no game, I knew I liked you when I met you in the shop. I think I fell in love with you on Saturday night. It just took me a day or so to take the plunge and tell you.” Jenny said.

“You know, I knew I was gay quite early, I think I was about eleven when it occurred to me that while my friends were giggling about the boys in our class I was busy looking at the girls.” Kate blushed.

“Eventually I started reading lesbian love stories on the internet. I read all about the pure love of two women, how beautiful it could be. The reality that I found was it was lonely and miserable.” a single tear rolled down Kate’s face as she spoke.

“I told my dad I was gay when I was fourteen. He was very supportive but warned me not let it become known at school. He was worried that the shy girl who had few friends would have even less if it became known. But of course I knew different, it might have been like that in dad’s day but nowadays these things were accepted. I found out I was wrong and dad was right, the last few years of school were hell.”

Kate sobbed as she told Jenny about her school life. Jenny went to hug her but Kate stopped her.

“No, I need to tell you this.” she said.

“You don’t need to tell me anything love.” Jenny said, her voice catching in response to Kate’s tears.

“Yes I need to, I need you to know this. So school was hell, I had let on to what I had thought was a close friend that I was gay and within a couple of days the whole school knew. Every where I went I was followed by calls of Dyke and Lesbo. Then about a year after I came out I went to your gig and saw you on stage. You were everything I ever wanted and I fell for you. I know it sounds stupid falling in love with someone you had never even spoken to, but I did.” Kate smiled sweetly as she remembered those early stirrings of love.

“Then suddenly your band broke up and you didn’t play anymore. I was heartbroken but still prayed that I would see you again. A few months after that I discovered Silks. I went home with women from there a couple of times and expected it to be like it was in the stories. I mean the sex was great.” Kate blushed. “And the orgasms were incredible, but it left me feeling hollow and cold afterwards. I knew that it would always be like that for me because it wasn’t you I was making love to.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.