Playing the Blues - Cover

Playing the Blues

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jenny finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her and kicks him out of her house. Intending to get pissed and forget about him Jenny walks down to her local pub. An invitation to play Bass guitar with "Sister Blue" will change her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Slow  

The first half of their set went without a hitch and left Jenny feeling good about playing again. She spotted the girl from the music shop in the crowd and gave her a smile, receiving a smile and a wave in return.

As they sat down for their break the girl came over to them.

“Hi you’re great again tonight.” She said as she shook Jenny’s hand.

“Thanks, I’m still not as good as I used to be, still a bit rusty. I’m Jenny by the way.”

“Kate,” The girl smiled. “I would have to disagree with you though, you’re playing as well as ever.”

Jenny raised her eyebrows at this and indicated the girl sit down. She couldn’t quite see how this young girl would know what she used to sound like.

“I haven’t seen you here before.” Kate said quietly.

“Well its not one of my usual hangouts that’s for sure.” Jenny laughed.

“So how do you know that I play as good now as I did a few years ago?” Jenny asked curiously.

“Well I heard you playing a few years back at the university hall.” Kate was blushing furiously and rested her hand on Jenny’s thigh as she spoke.

Here we go again. Jenny thought. As she picked up Kate’s hand.

“Sorry Kate. I’m not inter...” Jenny was interrupted as the girl jumped to her feet with a sob and ran to the exit. “ ... ested in girls, what the fuck!”

Jenny got up quickly and went after the girl. “God I didn’t intend to hurt anyone’s feelings.” she muttered as she hurried through the crowded club.

When Jenny got to the foyer she saw Kate slumped across two chairs crying loudly, Nicky was just making her way over to the girl to see what was the matter with her.

Jenny quickly caught up with Nicky and whispered, “Just give us five minutes can you Nicky.”

Nicky nodded with a smile and went back to her spot at the door.

Jenny pulled the girl upright and hugged her as Kate tried to pull away.

“Leave me alone, please.” she cried.

“Kate, please, I was trying to tell you I’m not into girls, it wasn’t personal.”

“What do you mean.” Kate was looking confused.

“Just what I said, I wasn’t trying to say I am not interested in YOU, I’m just not interested in girls, at least not that way. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you.”

“Um, you do know what sort of club this is don’t you?” Kate smiled slowly at Jenny as she blinked away some tears.

Jenny laughed, “Of course I do, I’ve been hit on enough times this evening that I would have been able to work it out even if I hadn’t known before.”

“So why are you here?”

“Well I’d forgotten how much I love to play. The girls reminded me last night and I couldn’t pass up the chance of two more nights, it didn’t really matter where.”

“D’you know when I was fifteen some of my friends heard of this really great band that were playing up at the Uni, I begged my dad to let me go and see them, eventually he agreed. When the band came on the Bass player came to the front of the stage and I could have sworn that she smiled at me. Soon after she began to play she started to sing. I’ve never heard anything quite like it, her voice was perfect like the finest crystal.”

Kate looked shyly at Jenny. “I fell in love with her, with her voice, with her playing, just with her. I went to every single gig they played. Then about two years ago they just stopped. Why.”

“I had a new guy, he didn’t think it was appropriate for his partner to be onstage most nights when she should be home with him.”

“He was a dickhead, couldn’t he see how good you were?”

“No, he couldn’t, and yes I found out later he was a dickhead. I found out last night that he was screwing around on me most of the time we were together.”

“Is that why you went back to playing?” Kate asked.

“Hah, I went out to get wrecked and forget about him. I met Kes and she mentioned that their Bass player had legged it, so I ended up helping out. I haven’t had as much fun in years.”

“I’m glad for you. You weren’t singing last night are you going to tonight?” Kate asked eagerly.

Jenny looked down at the floor.

“I don’t really sing anymore.” she said quietly.

“That’s a shame.”

Jenny smiled as best she could. “C’mon, I need to get back. Give me a hug and a kiss and we’ll go back in.” Jenny pulled Kate into a hug and held her for some time, they kissed, it wasn’t a passionate kiss but it was somehow more than just friendly.

When they parted Jenny was surprised at how nice it was to hug and kiss Kate. Kate was left hopelessly confused, Jenny said she didn’t like girls but kissed her in a way that said she did.

After a moment Jenny pulled Kate to her feet and put her arm around her to lead her back into the club. Jenny could see Nicky watching them, a small smile on her face.

“Of course you’re not gay are you?” Nicky whispered to her as she went past.

“Be nice Nicky” Jenny whispered back.

“What was that about?” Kate asked her.

“I think Nicky reckons we’re a couple, I told her earlier it wasn’t my scene but I don’t think she’s convinced.” Jenny said and started to giggle.

Kate couldn’t help giggling as well but her mind was racing. “Somehow I’m not convinced either.” she thought.

When the band got back on stage Julie once again introduced Jenny and asked her to play Peter Gunn, she was happy to oblige, in the past it had been her signature piece and had always opened the show.

This time the six string gave her a fuller range and Jenny played the piece as she always used to. About half way through the track she almost lost her place when Amy started playing the keyboard sample for the track. She half turned and saw Julie grinning at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.