Ghost - Cover

Ghost

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When Marek loses his job his girlfriend ditches him. Desperate for rent money Marek takes a job as a night security guard. At the start of his first shift the departing guard rags him about watching out for the ghost.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Workplace   Paranormal   Ghost   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence  

Marek looked at his reflection in the tall mirror that the staff had placed in his study, his bride had taken over their bedroom so he had the staff bring everything he needed to prepare for the big day down to his study. His three piece suit fitted him perfectly and he thought it strange that the suit made him look and feel even more like the lord of the manor.

He took out his pocket watch and flipped it open, almost time to go, just one last thing to take care of and he would be ready.

Marek walked slowly over to the far door of his study. Opening the door he looked out into the living room of his flat.

His body lay sprawled in his large leather television chair, he could clearly see the effects of leaving his body unattended for several days. The cheeks were sunken and his eyes were so shadowed he looked to just have large dark pits where his grey eyes used to be.

Marek took a long look at his body and sighed slightly as he closed the door. Reaching into his suit pocked Marek drew out a heavy iron key that hadn’t been there a moment ago. He paused for a moment before inserting the key in the lock and briskly turning it.

His hand shook slightly as Marek held the key and watched it shimmer and disappear. Swallowing a lump in his throat Marek rested his hand on the door and watched it fade away leaving an unbroken wall in it’s place showing no evidence that there had ever been a door there.

Squaring his shoulders Marek turned his back on his old life to face his new life, his wedding and the new wife and daughter that were waiting for him in the great hall. The End ... or?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.