Ghost - Cover

Ghost

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When Marek loses his job his girlfriend ditches him. Desperate for rent money Marek takes a job as a night security guard. At the start of his first shift the departing guard rags him about watching out for the ghost.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Workplace   Paranormal   Ghost   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence  

Marek led Heather downstairs and along the corridor to a door opposite the entrance to the study. Taking a small bronze key from his trouser pocket Marek unlocked the door.

Heather followed Marek into what should have been a small room squeezed in between the dining room and a living room.

She gasped in surprise at the sight before her. The room confused the eye, it appeared to be an immense room it’s walls completely covered in doors there were stairs leading up to landing after landing disappearing into the distance. Yet at the same time a pedestal that stood in the centre of this vast room only seemed to be about four feet away from them.

“This was one of the last rooms to appear here. It was also the only room that I created knowingly.” Marek said softly as he walked up to the pedestal. He looked to be trying to fight back tears.

“When I was eighteen, just before I left the orphanage, my best friend was raped.” Marek pressed a small button on the pedestal and a silver box rose up from the stone pillar.

“He couldn’t cope with the shame of it, with the feeling that he was so vulnerable. John took his own life.”

Tears were streaming down Marek’s face as he opened the silver box and took out a silver collar and chain.

The collar was in two parts and was hinged where it connected to the chain.

“When I came here I was very upset. Hell I don’t think I’ve ever felt a rage like I did that night. John had told me who had raped him and had sworn me to secrecy. He didn’t want anyone to know what he had endured.”

Heather put her arm around Marek’s shoulder and pulled him in to hug him tightly.

“So I made this room and took my revenge for John.” Marek whispered into Heather’s shoulder. He shrugged slightly and sniffing he stepped back from Heather for a moment.

“Afterwards I didn’t feel as comfortable in this place, I was worried about what I could do here, what I could become.”

Wiping his eyes Marek smile looked full of his concern for Heather.

“Revenge can feel good at the time, but it can haunt you afterwards, are you sure this is what you want?” He asked her.

“Is that why you stopped coming here?” Heather asked, when Marek winced and nodded she carried on. “I need to do this love, if I don’t there will always be a part of me that is their slave. I need to free myself from them both but it’s too late for Roger so it has to be Janine. Do you understand love?”

When Marek nodded sadly she hugged him tightly again.

“Oh you don’t know how good it is to feel again.” releasing him Heather looked around her at all the doors. “So what do we do now?”

“You need to focus on Janine, everything about her, her name, her appearance, her personality, everything.”

“Ok.” Heather’s brow wrinkled as she mentally catalogued everything she knew of the woman who had consigned her to her death.

For a moment all the doors seemed to be moving making Heather feel disorientated then suddenly there was a door in front of her with “Janine Caltern” inscribed on it.

“Well done.” Marek said, he took a deep breath, “Are you ready love?”

When Heather nodded Marek opened the door.

Stepping into the bedroom Marek quickly took in the occupants before beckoning to Heather.

“Come on love, they can’t see us.”

Heather took a tentative step into the room and gasped, a flush rose to her cheeks as she watched Janine being fucked.

Marek took her hand and gently lead her over to stand beside of Janine’s bed. The object of Heather’s revenge was squatting astride a younger guy while another was fucking her from behind. Marek was surprised to see that the guy behind Janine wasn’t fucking her ass as he had expected, instead both of the guys had their very thick cocks stuffed into Janine’s cunt. All three of them looked to be soaked with the woman’s copious juices. As the guy behind Janine pulled back on his stroke Marek could see that there was what appeared to be the plastic end of a large plug in the woman’s ass and both guys looked to have tight rings around the base of their cocks.

The woman was a surprise to Marek, he had assumed based on seeing her late husband’s body that she was going to be an older woman but she looked to only be in her late thirties.

Marek glanced over at Heather, in the presence of the woman that had tormented her for years she was trying to slip back into her slave mentality. Pulling Heather into his arms Marek hugged her and whispered in her ear.

“She can’t hurt you love, she doesn’t even know you’re here.”

He looked again at where the woman’s pussy stretched obscenely around the twin cocks.

“You didn’t tell me she had an old bucket for a pussy!” In-spite of her terror Heather giggled and broke into a grin.

“You think that’s bad she used to like me to fist her with both hands for hours at a time.” Heather laughed as Janine’s power over her was shattered for good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.