Ghost - Cover

Ghost

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Marek loses his job his girlfriend ditches him. Desperate for rent money Marek takes a job as a night security guard. At the start of his first shift the departing guard rags him about watching out for the ghost.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Workplace   Paranormal   Ghost   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence  

Janine opened the door to her Husband’s secret play room, she had played with his toy in here once or twice and knew where she would find him this evening.

Closing the door behind her Janine walked over and nudged her husband’s head with the toe of her boot.

“Good evening Roger, you don’t look so well. Must be something to do with the Viagra you took earlier. Congratulations Roger, your death puts you in good company, it’s said that Socrates as also a victim of Conline poisoning. A little dusted onto your Viagra and you’re on your way out.”

Janine bent down as if to listen to the gasping rattle from her dying husband.

“I’m going to miss you my little pervert. Well maybe not, after all I will have all your money and I can line up several men who will be only too happy to fuck me with their huge cocks. So satisfying after having to manage with this tiny little dick!” Janine grabbed the offending object and gave a sharp tug, which would have been more satisfying if the old man wasn’t so far gone already.

Janine stood up and looked at the toy, she was tied securely to her cross, a ball gag was tightly strapped into her mouth and her wide eyes were watching fearfully.

“Hi toy, no greeting for your Master’s better half. Well I don’t think that’s very friendly my dear.”

Janine bent down and took the crop from Roger’s twitching fingers. “No, not very friendly at all!”

Janine lashed out with the crop raising a red weal on the upper slope of the bound girl’s breast, she paused for a moment to enjoy the girl’s muffled scream.

“Mmm, you know Roger was always a bit of a wuss. Pissing about with crappy little riding crops. Now we both know that a toy like you needs to be whipped and whipped with something worthwhile. Now if you will forgive me a moment I need to undress.”

Janine felt the toy’s eyes on her as she stripped and carefully folded her clothes.

“That’s better, I wouldn’t want to get any blood on my clothes when I introduce you to this.” Janine held up what at first glance looked to be a flogger. The toy’s eyes bulged as she saw the metallic gleam to the strips attached to the handle. “Steel wire my dear, It should be much more entertaining for you than his,” Janine punctuated her explanation with a kick to her husband’s balls, “Silly little crop. Now this was made specially for me, like I said steel wire but the artisan who made it for me has hammered the last half inch of each wire flat and sharpened them.”

Janine took up a position to the left of the toy and took a few practice swings.

“Now let’s see how well this works.” Janine quickly lashed out with the flogger landing two blows centred on each breast.

Janine was impressed with how much the girl jerked in-spite of her tight bonds. Moving closer Janine examined the girl’s breasts. Ten fine red weals radiated outwards across the breast, small beads of blood breaking the lines in several places. Where the sharpened tips had landed the were ten shallow slices in the skin maybe two inches long.

“Oh yes!” Janine gasped happily, “Yes that’s most effective, this should be fun shouldn’t it toy.”

Janine proceeded to flog the toy hard for twenty minutes, she was disappointed that it stopped responding after the first few blows but carried on for the sheer joy of whipping the pathetic creature.

Dropping the flogger Janine was breathing hard as she surveyed the bloody ruin of the body in front of her. With a smile she leant forward and softly kissed the slack lips.

“Just one last thing my dear.” Janine knelt down and swiped her tongue through the slit of the toy’s shredded vagina. She savoured the mixed tastes of the girl’s pee and female juice mixed with the metallic tang of her blood.

“I just had to have a taste to remind me of you love.”

Janine washed up carefully at the small sink in the corner of the room before dressing.

With a last look at her husband lying beneath the bloodied girl Janine blew them a kiss.

“Goodbye Roger, Goodbye toy, I’ll miss playing with you.” She said as she turned out the light.

The door closed softly leaving the secret room in darkness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.