Ghost
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Marek loses his job his girlfriend ditches him. Desperate for rent money Marek takes a job as a night security guard. At the start of his first shift the departing guard rags him about watching out for the ghost.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Workplace   Paranormal   Ghost   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence  

Marek quickly made his way to the top floor and punched in his pass code.

“Okay we’ve got that out of the way, so, Heather are you sort of restricted with where you go?”

“Um, I’m sorry Master but this girl doesn’t know. Since her death this girl has kept to this building, this girl has been to frightened to go outside Master.”

“Well, I guess we will find out when it’s time to go home. Do you mind if I ask you how you died?”

“No Master, I can even show you, It’s just in here.” Heather opened an office door to show Marek a large office. The room was dominated by a large dark wood desk with bookcases lining the walls. As Marek looked around he saw a door tucked into the corner of the room between two bookcases.

“So this is it? You died in here?” Marek relaxed as nothing gruesome was evident.

“Not quite Master, it was in here.” Marek saw a slim book at one end of a bookcase tilt outwards. The large bookcase swung silently outwards.

Marek’s nose was suddenly assaulted by the smell of decay, he had to steel himself not to retch. He felt a small hand take his and lead him towards the opening and the smell.

Marek stepped tentatively through the doorway and gasped at the sight in the small room. The room was maybe eight feet by ten and reasonably well lit. The far wall was occupied by a large wooden cross, the cross held a decomposing naked female figure. In front of the cross lay the body of a corpulent man, the thick torso had been squeezed into a black leather corset, the arms encased in long black leather gloves and spiked heels were on his feet.

The smell began to overwhelm Marek and he quickly retreated to the office and sagged into the seat behind the desk.

“Jesus Heather, what the hell happened in there?”

“My Master, I was being punished. My old Master had decided that I was too slow in performing my duties that day and had decided I needed to be whipped. After work when everyone else had gone home for the day he tied me to the cross in there and began to whip me. I think he must have over exerted himself and had a heart attack.”

“So how did you surv, well maybe not survive but how come your still here?”

“Master, I am afraid that although this slave has been trained to find release in her pain her old Master often enjoyed giving this girl more pain than she could cope with. This girl let her Master down by going some place else when it hurt too much. When she went there it was often like she was able to look at her Master and his slave from outside of her body.”

There was a pause and Marek felt the girl moving around, his zip opened and he felt her cool hand wrap around his length, he felt something, her cheek he thought rest against his thigh.

“When the old Master collapsed this girl knew she was going to die. Master’s play room was soundproofed and this girl was wearing a ball gag so no one would hear her. This girl was sure no one at the office knew of the play room so no one would come looking for the Master or herself.”

“Knowing that she was to slowly die of thirst and starvation this girl decided not to go back into her body, when her body died she was still here Master.”

Marek sat in thought for a moment, now that the room had been opened the lingering smell would be noticeable. He would have to let someone know about this and he was pretty certain his bosses would prefer to know before he informed the authorities.

“Heather I need to call my boss, let him know about this.” Marek sighed. “This isn’t going to be easy to report.”

“Master, this girl doesn’t think you should call your boss. This girl thinks that you should call Mr Caltern. He was my old Master’s son.”

Marek thought about it for a moment, it would probably be better to inform the family first.

“Okay, that makes sense, um, how am I going to get his number?”

“I know it, I was my old Masters personal assistant and had to call his son many times, here.”

The phone rose to Marek’s ear and he could hear several numbers being quickly punched in.

“Good evening Sir, I’m Marek Christenson uh, night security at the plant.”

“Yes sir I am aware that it’s late but I’ve come across something in the office that I think you need to be aware of.”

Marek held the phone away from his ear as the man at the other end raised his voice.

“Yes sir I am aware of the fact that I am supposed to contact my superior and go through him but this is unusual.”

Marek winced at the volume down the phone line, “Quite a temper he’s got” he thought at Heather.

“Sir in this case I felt you would want to know I’ve just found two bodies in ah, compromising positions.” For the first time there was silence at the end of the line.

“Sir...” Marek began to say.

“Okay sir fifteen minutes, I’ll see you then.” Marek sighed in relief as he hung up the phone.

“Right Heather, we need to go to the front gate and wait for Mister Caltern. So it’s time to see if you can leave the building.”

“Yes Master, This girl is a little frightened.”

“Well there’s only one way to find out, come on.”

Marek made his way down to the foyer thinking that he really hoped Heather wouldn’t have any problem leaving the building. He had only met her about an hour ago but for some strange reason he couldn’t imagine going home without her in the morning.

Once they were in the foyer Marek held out his hand.

“Take my hand sweetheart and we will give it a try.”

“Yes my Master.” Marek felt her cool hand slip into his and he stepped out through the doors. Marek could feel a slight tremble in her hand.

“Are you okay?” Marek asked her with concern.

“I, I’m fine Master. I was just nervous about taking the first step.” Heather sounded relieved.

“Good, come with me and we can wait for the big boss man by the gates.”

When they got to the gates Marek unlocked them but left the large steel gates closed he leaned back against the wall of his security hut to wait.

“Heather can you tell me about this Master/Slave thing, I mean was it voluntary or what, I mean I know some people are into that sort of thing.”

“No Master it wasn’t voluntary, my old Master found something he could use against me, I, I wasn’t always on the right side of the law. Um, as a teenager I got involved with a gang and amongst other things we used to boost cars. Ah, I got caught and got 6 months in a detention centre.”

“When I started working here it was just as a clerk and I needed the job so I sort of forgot to mention it on my application. I, I wasn’t always good with money and soon ran up debts on my credit cards.”

“After about a year I was borrowing off of one card each month to pay the rest. Then one day I was summoned to Mr Caltern’s office, he told me that he knew that I had lied on my job application and that he was going to have to fire me! I burst into tears and begged him not too.”

“After he had let me cry for a time he gave me a proposition. I could keep my job and even get promoted but I would have to ‘entertain’ some clients for him.”

“I, I know I should have been shocked and turned him down, but as I said I wasn’t a nice girl as a teenager and well, I had turned a trick or two before to get beer money for the gang so I agreed.”

“So I thought I was set, I had suddenly gone from being a low paid clerk to the personal assistant to the boss, I could pay my credit card bills every month without borrowing more and all I had to do for it was fuck a few guys.”

“So two weeks later I was instructed to go to a house and entertain the people there, it was three guys and, well I have to admit I had fun. What I didn’t know at the time was that the house was rigged with cameras, I think they were mainly there for him to get leverage on the guys that were there, but he also got plenty of leverage to use against me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.