Seven Wonders of the World - Cover

Seven Wonders of the World

Copyright© 2016 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 9: The Rest of the Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Rest of the Story - Based on a true story! Two things are indisputably true: 1) I took a trip around the world. 2) Alice thought I was having the time of her life. This is the story Alice wanted to hear about my travels through Asia and Europe. Only the names, places, and events have been changed to protect me--I mean, the innocent--and to keep several beautiful women from hunting me down to tell the world I'm a liar! Or worse. There are no cliffhangers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Vignettes   Workplace   School   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

2 September 2016

A-ri.

Our time together was too short. Not to mention the fact that you spent more time writing about sex than making love. But thank you for letting me read this in advance. I knew you were having more fun on that trip than you were letting on.

I cried for hours over Karin. Do you think she’ll ever come to America? Damn it, man, you need to win a lottery so you can just send for her and bring her mother and daughter and take care of them. Why doesn’t it work that way?

I won’t ask you to take care of me, Ari. I promise that when we’re together, I’ll support myself. I don’t know what you did to me, but every future I can imagine for myself has you in it.

And now you are on your way to Californication and I’m still here in Montana for two more years! Can I join you for the summer next year? At least for the time in Wisconsin when you meet up with Ani Mai? You sure picked some good partners on this trip—though I suspect Ani Mai had picked you before you even got there. Don’t you think it’s strange that a guy who never showed up was supposed to have looked so much like you? Did you ever ask what her relationship to Ito was? I bet there’s more there than you know.

And a movie with Anastasia in Wyoming? You know what that will be about. It just seemed to me that the two of you needed one more person to operate the camera while you acted out the rest of the fantasy. Have you looked at the movie she gave you yet? I know you’ve been saving it, but don’t let all her hard work go to waste. You know if I’d found it while I was there, I’d have watched it. You hid it too good.

Ari, don’t you think it’s time to tell the rest of the story? You’re back in your little trailer and headed south for the winter. Will you see Angie again? She was good for you. She kind of broke you out of your rut. And there’s the Bucket List that you posted. I know some of those things have been scratched off your list. And Cassie. That girl has a deviant mind. I can’t believe I’m even calling someone her age a ‘girl’. Once she found out what you’d written about her in Heaven, she was all over you. Well, as ‘all over’ as a religious priss can be. How does she reconcile what she’s doing with what she believes? Never mind. That’s her problem. Getting laid in every state in the country is yours.

Well, that brings me back to the point. The rest of the story. I’m even part of that and I give you full permission to describe absolutely everything that we did. And if you think of something to write about that we didn’t do, write it and we’ll do it next time.

Your whole life has been a trip, Ari. Tell us about the two years that came before you went around the world.

You know how much I love you.

Alice


I’ve been having fun reliving the adventures I had on my trip around the world. I’ve written down bits and pieces as I crisscrossed the U.S. I suppose Alice is right and I should compile and publish them, too. If my editors can stand more of the fantastic and unbelievable ‘times of aroslav, ‘ I’ll start submitting them.

Enjoy!

aroslav

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.