Hartstein (A Hartstein Story) - Cover

Hartstein (A Hartstein Story)

Copyright© 2016 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 11: Fit to Be Tied

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Fit to Be Tied - Paul Hartstein an aspiring, but unpublished author, opens our story by calling on his friends Jim and Celia Masters. Only Jim isn't home. Celia recalls only too well the times she shared Paul's bed back in college. But that's just the opening chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

Twenty-three year old Callie Monahan was enjoying the warmth of a spring day in the 70’s. Callie was blonde, blue eyed, beautiful, slutty and seldom wore a bra, preferring the looks her breasts received from the men she passed by while walking or running in Central Park.

A former high school cheerleader, she was more than aware of her good looks and used them to her advantage. She had always dated whichever boy was the current season’s sports star and was not above popping open an extra button on her blouse in order to extract preferential grades. She had found that the business world wasn’t that much different than high school and was becoming more and more confident that her good looks would allow her to coast through life. Drew Patterson was her steady boyfriend although she cheated on him whenever it suited her.

“Can you really get him to come over?”

This came from Marti Spelvin, Callie’s best friend and jogging mate. Marti was twenty-four, from Texas and one of the girls rooming with Callie. Marti was referring to Paul Hartstein, whom both had fucked at least once during the previous two weeks.

Marti was a beauty in her own right; where Callie used her looks to gain her every advantage, Marti was much more self-deprecating about her looks, though of equally stunning beauty. Taller and slimmer than her friend, she had long auburn hair and big blue, almost violet eyes, which stood out in stark contrast to her mane. In high school she had relied on her intelligence to get high grades and win a scholarship to Brown University, from which she graduated the previous year.

“I can get him to do anything I want. He’s a man, isn’t he?” Callie said and laughed as she stopped jogging to step up on a park bench to retie her left sneaker.

Marti glanced over at Callie; as usual Callie’s tee-shirt gaped at the neck, giving anyone with passing curiosity an eyeful of her lovely tits. Marti sighed, Wish I had boobs like Callie, instead of these humongous jugs that I need a specialized bra for, she thought. But she doesn’t have my movie star mouth!

It had recently been pointed out to Marti that she and actress Julia Roberts, had similar wide, full mouths, complete with straight, white teeth. Caught peeking by Callie, Marti flashed a big smile at Callie.

“Would you quit staring at my puppies, Marti?” Callie said, feigning exasperation.

Flushing with embarrassment, Marti quickly replied, “Like you mind! Quit hanging them out if you mind so much!”

Callie giggled and shook her shoulders, causing the exposed portion of her breasts to ripple and jiggle.

“You can’t be jealous of my puppies---not with those E-cups you lug around! Now am I hearing you saying you don’t think I can get him over there?”

“Well what you’re asking is---to say the least---unusual, right?”

“It’s not like inviting him over for dinner, or drinks, no, but he’ll come. He did bring the subject up at Reece’s party. Didn’t he?”

“Umm, now that I think about it, he didn’t, we did.”

“No matter,” Callie said aloofly, “I’ll persuade him easily enough,” she finished with a confidence she didn’t feel.

She caught Marti looking at her tits again and her confidence rose up. If she likes them, Paul will go gaga over them! She thought exultantly.


The softball game in Central Park was just ending when Paul heard the girls calling his name and saw Callie, Drew Patterson’s girlfriend waving him over. He groaned. Just what I need, he thought, more cock teasing and with plenty of witnesses to cause trouble with Drew.

“Hey, Paulie, C’mere, We won’t bite!”

Some of the other players and their girls turned to watch, so Paul adjusted his baseball cap and moved toward Marti and Callie.

“Hi Marti, Callie,” he said graciously. “Did you watch the game?”

“Some of it,” Callie replied, but you know us, we get distracted every time a good looking jogger passes by.

“She followed one,” Marti laughed. “I had to chase her down and throw cold water on her.”

All three of them laughed at that. Paul waited patiently. He knew enough to wait them out, knowing they wanted something from him.

Callie noticed his furtive glance at her breasts, realized her nipples were hard and visible through the tee’s thin material and feigned an unconscious itch as she pushed a fingertip between her cleavage, making the material that much tighter against her nipples and compelling him to focus on them.

She knew she had him and her eyes sparkled with her victory. “Paul, Nadine’s waiting for you at our apartment,” she blurted, and then added, “She wants you to tie her up.”

“Excuse me?”

Callie squinted at him and said, “I just said...”

“I heard you. Nadine’s looking to play tie me up games.” But we’ve already played that game---kind of---does she want a reprise with witnesses?

“That’s right...”

“And I suppose you want me to referee,” Paul replied drolly.

“Mmmm, not exactly; we want to watch, maybe participate, but we need you to lead the way, you know?”

“We want? And who might that be?”

“Marti and me; and of course, Nadine.”

Both girls picked up on the fact that he hadn’t declined right off the bat.

“I can live with that,” Paul replied, confirming their suspicions.

Brightening, Callie chirped happily, “Then you’ll do it?”

“What’s the address?”

“I’ll share a cab with you, if you don’t mind.”

“Marti ... you coming with us?” he asked.

“Umm, no ... I have to make a stop first. But I’ll be there as soon as I can,” the Texas cutie replied.

Turning to Callie, Paul inquired, “What about your boyfriend, Drew?”

“He’s more into beer than me right now,” Callie said and gave him a lewd grin.

“Is he now?” Paul said with sudden interest in the blonde whose breasts were wobbling braless under her tee-shirt as they moved toward the street to hail a cab.

Paul whistled one down plopped down beside Callie in the back seat his bare leg contacting her smooth thigh. When he leaned across her to pull the door shut, Callie made sure she pressed both tits against his arm. Then she gave the driver her address and turned back to Paul, saying, “There, comfy now?”

Paul’s hands went right to Callie’s tits.

“Oh, Paulie!” she giggled feigning fighting him off. He noted that she hadn’t told him to stop and deftly ran a hand under her tee-shirr and fondled her left breast.

“PAULIE!” she moaned softly, unconcerned that the driver might be watching them.

“Lift the shirt up, I want to suck your nipples,” he croaked sexily.

“No, no, just---just do what you’re doing. I don’t want to put on a fucking show for anyone to see.”

Paul continued massaging her breasts while extracting his penis from the fly of his shorts. “Go down on this, Callie!” he said in a voice laden with lust.

“Oh, Christ ... this isn’t what I had in mind...”

But she bent her head down, and hoping the driver wouldn’t notice, enveloped the head of his cock between her lips and tongued him furiously, trying to satisfy him before they arrived at the apartment.

In that she failed. The trip was shorter than either of them expected and the driver was as disappointed as Paul, who tucked his throbbing erection away and zipped up his shorts before paying the driver and goosing Callie as she got out of the cab.

“You’re crazy!” she barked, half amused and half shocked by his antics.

“Maybe, I am, but look at what you’ve invited me to do at your place, Callie.”

Callie refused a ‘quickie’ as they entered the vestibule, but stopped for several minutes to allow him to paw and then nibble at her breasts before tucking them away and leading him to the door of her apartment.


Paul could smell the arousal emanating from Nadine’s cunt the moment he walked into the apartment. She was unaware of his arrival, as Marti and she were lost in the images on the screen before them. Nadine was already firmly secured to a sturdy wooden chair, as Marti resumed her earlier position sitting on the floor next to Nadine, after opening the door for him. She held a large feather with which Paul assumed she had been teasing Nadine while awaiting his arrival.

“She looks ready for anything,” Paul said to Callie as he gave her ass a gentle squeeze.

“We tied her up about an hour ago. Then came to the game to bring you here.”

“Well, here I am,” he said, taking in the lush nudity of Nadine’s body. Callie prattled on, not hearing him: “Marti helped of course. I secured Nadine’s arms to that bamboo pole that you see running across her shoulders. Next we spread her legs and strapped them, fully extended, to the legs of the chair. Nadine was still giggling when Marti attached the weighted nipple clamps, but that stopped when we inserted the soft ring gag that’s still holding her mouth open.

“Since then we’ve had her watching specialized porno films. Not the run of the mill kind, but specialized ones from Japan mostly, featuring extreme stuff like spanking and needle piercings, or even getting pissed on as well as the usual infliction of pain to the nipples and labia.”

“And how has she responded?” Paul asked. Callie whispered her response in his ear. “We’re not sure. Her body seems to respond favorably to what we’ve done so far, but...”

“You have no idea, do you?”

“No, we don’t, and we don’t want to over step ourselves.”

“So I’m here to take over and see what her limits are, is that it?”

“Yeah ... I guess.”

He stepped up to the bound woman and whispered, “Hello Nadine.”

Her eyes widened with a tinge of fear. Unable to speak coherently with the ball gag in her mouth she made sounds that could have meant almost anything. But Paul could guess she was more than curious about his presence in the room. He reached out and rubbed her ass, giving the plump flesh a nice squeeze. Relief spread across Nadine’s face, and her beautiful smile returned.

Paul wouldn’t hurt her---he just wouldn’t.

Marti stepped behind the chair bound girl and placed both hands on her shoulders. Callie now stood on Nadine’s left side, her fist double wrapped tightly in Nadine’s hair, holding her head back. Despite this, Nadine wriggled uncomfortably in her chair.

“I’m here to further your education,” Paul said softly. “Your friends ... if they are your friends, invited me. I hope you don’t mind.” His voice took on a hypnotic rhythm and tone. “You’re the kind of girl who wants to give up control ... well we know a little about that kind of thing.”

Callie chimed in with” “Yeah, you’re the sort who wants to do something really crazy to prove she’s really free, and not a scared little mouse.”

Paul gave her a warning look before turning back to Nadine and saying: “Oh, I know you can get off with a good fuck, but something’s missing isn’t it?”

Nadine tried shaking her head. Paul cut her off, saying: “Don’t bother answering, I know.” He gestured at Callie and Marti, “Our conversation at the party a while back apparently got you girls thinking about bondage and its benefits---sexual benefits that is.”

“That’s true,” Callie said, rubbing her hands on her upper thighs. Off to his left he heard Marti’s sudden intake of breath. That told him they hadn’t been certain about his participation; that they desperately needed him to lead.

Paul moved to Nadine’s side and ran his index finger along the cleft of her cunt, and finding it wet, held the finger aloft and said: “Look girls, Nadine has been having fun.”

Marti grinned at him, and then took the proffered finger into her mouth and sucked, looking into Nadine’s eyes the entire time. “Why not do me a little, Marti?” Paul said with a laugh.

Marti dropped to her knees, and with the practiced flamboyance of one who has done it many times before, freed his penis and began licking the residual precum from his cockhead.

Nadine’s whole body jerked at the sight. Paul took his cock from Marti’s mouth and waved it at Nadine. The bound girl’s eye’s bulged out with unbridled lust and she poked her tongue out through the ring-gag in a clear invitation to lick him herself. He allowed Marti to fellate him until he felt the first pangs of his orgasm then took his cock from her mouth.

Laughing, Paul began rubbing his cock against Nadine’s face, leaving a trail of precum over her cheeks and under her nose. Nadine made a gawking sound as he took a step back to permit Callie to attach metal weights to each of Nadine’s nipple clamps. Nadine groaned when Callie set the weights swinging like pendulums on a clock.

Nadine’s arousal was like another presence in the room; loud, needy and deeply physical.

“She’s not quite ready,” Paul told the others. “Come here, Callie,” he said and placed her cheek against Nadine’s jaw. A moment later he tendered his erection to Callie’s mouth already open wide in ready acceptance, than maneuvered the cockhead so that it pressed firmly against the side of her face resting against Nadine’s jaw. “Feel that cock, Nad?” he whispered. “It could be in your mouth. Remember how good that was? When was it, just a few days ago, wasn’t it?”

“You’ve already fucked her?” Marti said, obviously surprised.

“You didn’t know?” he replied.

“No, I didn’t.”

“I thought you girls talked about things like that.”

“We do---mostly, but apparently she neglected to tell us about it.”

Marti meanwhile was doing her utmost to pleasure him, licking and sucking his testicles while tickling his asshole. Callie was dutifully blowing him, sucking voraciously on the tip of his cock when he eased it away from Nadine’s jaw line.

“Mmmm, almost there, Callie,” he said, then extracted himself from her mouth and directed his cock at Nadine’s face as he ejaculated, sending rope after rope of hot sperm into the bound girl’s face while she bounced the chair she was secured to in a futile attempt to get even closer to him.

“Thank you, Callie, and thank you Marti,” Paul said as he examined the remnants of cum splattered across Nadine’s cheek, neck and breasts. “Oh, Nadine, look at the mess you’ve made. Whatever are we to do with you?”

“We could beat her with this belt,” Marti said, offering him a wicked looking spiked belt that would undoubtedly do serious damage to a person if used properly.

Paul accepted the belt from Marti and said, “I don’t think anyone here wants to maim Nadine, including Nadine. Let’s find something less threatening, shall we? And I think you two should get naked so Nadine doesn’t feel like she’s on display in Macy’s window.”

Marti’s hands were shaking and it took her longer than usual to unbutton the front of her blouse, though she was quick to slip it from her shoulders. She started to struggle with the zipper of her skirt, until Callie intervened then followed up by unclasping her bra and after Marti shrugged her shoulders out of the straps, tossed it across the room.

Marti stood bare breasted and self-conscious as her nipples hardened in the cool room. The stares of the others didn’t help. She was unable to meet their eyes, even those of the bound-up Nadine.

Callie peeled off her tee and tossed it in Paul’s face then yanked her shorts down and quickly stepped out of her panties.

“Marti?” Paul said quietly.

“Huh ... what?”

“You’re not finished.”

Marti glanced down and saw that she still had a pair of designer panties on and nodding her head in silent agreement, bent at the waist and removed them, tossing them in the same direction as her bra, and then stood there, legs slightly parted providing him with a good look at her genitals.

“Wow, she’s fucking wet!” Callie crowed after leaning in to take a closer look at Marti’s vagina.

“We ... umm, inspected Nadine before tying her up, Paul. Had her bend over, her ass is made for spanking. It’s beautiful. I can’t wait to smack it a few times.”

“What else did you do, Callie?” Paul inquired dryly.

“Marti helped me pry her cheeks apart. She’s got the pinkest asshole ... well her pussies nice and pink too, I’ll give her that.”

“Can you get at her asshole the way she’s tied up?”

“I think so, Paul, let’s see,” Callie said as she moved to Nadine and ran her hand between the bound girl’s legs. “Mmmm, yeah I think so. What do you want me to do?”

Before he could answer, Callie drove her middle finger into Nadine’s cunt and wriggled it around. Nadine groaned, and Marti gasped in shock as Callie withdrew the glistening digit then held it under her nose and sniffed, then with much greater difficulty, probed Nadine’s anus, drawing a little moan from the passive, but red-faced blonde.

“Tight?” Paul asked, with a prurient leer. “Oh, very,” Callie answered, wriggling her finger, and drawing a long moan of shame and despair from Nadine.

“Probably a virgin back there, but if I know you, Paulie, it won’t be for long!”

Paul took note of Nadine’s labia, now gaping enough to reveal her inner lips, a study of pink and deeper on an angry crimson with her juices beginning to seep out and slowly trickle down to her inner thighs.

“You know, the scene isn’t right.”

“What’s wrong?” Callie asked obviously puzzled by the statement.

“I’m not sure, but it’s not right. Let’s start over. Untie her,” he said, and both Callie and Marti quickly freed the bound up Nadine. “The mouth gag too,” he added a moment later.

That done, he bade them to, “Bring her here and bend her over.”

Marti obliged, taking the submissive and very surprised blonde by the hair she half dragged her to the chair Paul had just sat down on and forced the prisoner to bend over before him.

Nadine’s breasts hung, swinging pendulously, even though they weren’t the largest of the females in the room. Without uttering another word, Paul cupped them in both hands and squeezed them as hard as he could.

“AAAAGH!” Nadine howled in pain.

He released them momentarily then hefted them as if weighing each on a scale. With Callie and Marti watching and seemingly enthralled by his actions, Paul mooshed them together, thinking of how he would tit-fuck her at some later point.

Just when Nadine grew comfortable with his mauling her breasts, Paul stopped for a moment to tighten the clamps on her nipples. Perhaps he overdid it, for Nadine screamed in pain---at first.

Then her series of “Oh, Gods!” turned into a repeated cry of “Yes---Yes---Yesssss!”

Everyone in the room knew she was experiencing pure pleasure derived from the sudden onset of pain from her nipples.

Paul stood and pulled Nadine against him. At the earliest opportunity, she pressed her body against his and rubbed her pelvis against his groin and on finding his newly revived erection, concentrated on it, rubbing and pressing with everything she could muster, hoping to entice him into fucking her.

“Didn’t I see a stick or something when I came in?” he asked Callie.

“Oh, you mean the quirt?” Marti said as she pointed to what was actually a riding whip with a short handle and a rawhide lash at one end.

“That’s it, a quirt, huh? It’s perfect for what I have in mind. I’m going to fuck her, but at every opportunity I want one of you to swat her ass with the whatchamacallit? Oh, yeah, the quirt.”

He leaned in and bit her right nipple, tasting both her teat and traces of his own semen that had wound up on the nipple. While her face had received the brunt of his ejaculate, a good deal had found its way to her neck and chest.

Nadine moaned with pleasure for the sensation of his teeth went right to her clit.

Releasing Nadine to totter around on weakened legs, Paul stripped his clothing off, and when totally nude turned back to her. “Arms around my neck,” he said.

She quickly complied. Paul took note of the fact that some of his semen was now drying on her face and chest, although several large globs were conspicuous as they clung fiercely to her skin.

“Hop up and wrap those legs around my hips.”

The moment Nadine tightened her legs around him; Paul sent his throbbing cock deep into her sodden cunt.

“OHHH! That feels soooo good! Fuck me, Master! Fuck me to death!”

Marti was so aroused by the sight in front of her that she couldn’t help but masturbate, using both hands to accomplish it and not caring what anyone else might think.

Callie was also highly aroused by the rutting couple, but recalled Paul’s admonition to use the quirt on Nadine’s ass as he fucked her.

She picked the whip-like instrument from the floor and moved closer to the couple humping like wild beasts during mating season. Callie saw that approximately every third hump exposed Nadine’s ass to her enabling her to lay a hard swat from the quirt to Nadine’s tender ass flesh and did so with a gusto that surprised her.

From the instant the first blow landed, Nadine went crazy. The sudden influx of pain was heightened by the orgasm that followed almost immediately.

“Good work, Callie!” Marti crowed. “I’d forgotten all about the fucking stick!”

“Give it to her! Punish her, Callie!”

Marti was still fingering herself and grew even more aroused watching Callie’s tits jiggling as she swatted Nadine’s ass.

“Careful,” Paul rasped, “leave a welt but don’t draw blood, understand?”

Callie added a second and then a third blow before seeing the damage the initial strike had bought to Nadine’s derriere; a long red mark turned deep crimson then doubled in size as the surrounding tissue swelled up from the blow.

Seconds later the other welts followed suit. Callie put the quirt down and stared in horror at the damage she’d done.

Nadine had, of course, felt the pain from the quirt’s vicious blows, but with the soaring pleasure Paul’s cock was providing as it reamed in and out of her cunt hardly felt anything more than a passing sliver of searing pain at the time.

The next orgasm rode in with Nadine yelling: ““Ohhhhh ... yesssss ... fuck me ... fuck me! Harder! Yesssss, Harder! Ohhhhh---shit---shit----shit! I’m---I’m---I’m cumming again!”

Paul intensified his thrusts until Nadine came again and then slowly eased his cock from her frothy, cream covered sheath.

“Who’s next?” he asked facing Callie and Marti.

Callie, still stunned by the damage she’d done to Nadine’s rear, reached out and nudged Marti, saying: “You go. I’ll wait.”

Turning to Paul, Marti said, I guess that’s me. Where do you want me?”

He grinned at her, pulled her tight, sending his fingers over her ass until they dipped between her thighs just short of her dripping pussy.

“You’re a dirty girl, aren’t you Marti?” he said, and took hold of her newly installed pussy ring and gave it a gentle tug.

“Mmmm, yeah ... I got it, you know, after we...”

He kissed her neck and whispered so the others couldn’t hear. “I take it you’ve fucked another woman before?”

She licked her lips. There was a slight hesitation before she replied hoarsely, “Yeah, I love to eat pussy almost as much as I love to suck cock!”

Paul sat down and pushed Marti down on her knees before him. Callie walked with a predator’s hunger towards Nadine, who took an involuntary step back, glancing over at Paul.

He watched Nadine tremble as Callie stood before her, clearly frightened and unwilling to go down on her, yet wanted his approval.

Paul caressed Marti’s head as he watched Callie reach out, tracing her red lacquered fingernail across Nadine’s right breast, drawing a line down to her tightly clamped nipple, and then rubbing and pinching it between her fingers. Nadine gasped and jumped at the sensation, nervously licking her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.