I Like to Watch Boys Masturbate
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Sarah Garner

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She watched a boy jerk off and it turned it into her lifelong fetish

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

As time went on, Charlie and I were finding each other less and less interesting. I’d seen him jerk off so many times it was less exciting and just really more mechanical each time we did it. Finally one day we stopped. We didn’t talk about it or even plan it. We just stopped doing it together. That’s when I met John Fuller.

By then I was seventeen, nearing eighteen and a senior in high school. I wasn’t a cheerleader or anything like that, but I was sort of popular and got along with just about everyone. And this was actually detrimental to to my blossoming young sex life which I might add was in full speed ahead. I can’t remember ever going to bed without one hand jammed in my panties.

As much as I fantasized about all the boys in school jacking off for me I couldn’t approach a single one. Everybody was working their little asses off trying to get laid so I wasn’t about to risk it all by letting anyone know about my secret fetish. Well, almost secret. I mean Charlie knew.

This is where John Fuller came on the scene. It was rumored that John Fuller had been caught masturbating in one of the stalls in the boy’s room. He denied it, but the kids thought it was really funny and christened him, “Fuller the Puller.” His social life was doomed. And it looked like mine was about to take off.

I waited about a month before I made my move. It was lunchtime when I put my plan into action.

After the rumor about John no one would sit with him in the cafeteria. I waited about ten minutes before going for lunch. I knew by then all the seats would be taken, all except where John sat.

I got my lunch tray and acted as though I was looking around for a seat. And, of course, as I already knew the only available seat was at John Fuller’s table.

“Anybody sitting here?” I asked as if I had never heard the rumor.

He looked up from his meal. “Not that I can see.”

I sat down and began to eat. After a few minutes I started a conversation.

“Aren’t you in my chemistry class?” I asked though I already knew. He had been sitting two chairs behind me since September.

“Yea, I’m in it.”

“I thought so. You’re that real smart kid aren’t you?”

John looked directly at me then turned his gaze around the room.

“Is this a joke?” he said turning back to me.

“What?”

“Did your friends put you up to this? Are you supposed to be nice to me and then when I least expect it you call me “Fuller the puller” and everybody laughs?”

This is where my time in drama class was about to pay off.

“Look Pal. I don’t know what your problem is. All I wanted was to eat my lunch sitting down. You don’t want to talk, that’s fine. We won’t talk.” I looked back down at my tray and waited. He’d either get up and walk away or...

“I’m sorry,” he said.

“What?”

He cleared his throat. “I’m sorry. That was rude.”

I paused for effect then said, “Hey, no worries, Mate.” John smiled.

We spent the next ten minutes or so talking about chemistry class before I moved onto step number two.

“I’ve got a confession to make,” I said.

John stopped smiling. He looked around the room, expecting to see everyone laughing, then turned back to me.

“It wasn’t exactly an accident that I sat here today. I mean I wanted to ask you something and so I kind of set this up.” I could see the look in his eyes that said, “here it comes.”

I continued. “I suck at chemistry. I mean I really suck at it and I was kind of wondering if you would maybe want to help me with it? You know, like tutor me.” I could almost hear the air come out of him.

“That’s it?” he said. “That’s it? You went through all this just to ask me to help you with your chemistry class?”

“I’m sorry. I guess I’m as bad at social etiquette as I am at chemistry.”

He broke into a broad smile. “Of course I’ll help you. You should have just asked. But then again, if you had just asked I wouldn’t have had the pleasure of having lunch with you.”

We talked for a few more minutes and then lunch was over and we parted, but not before making plans for him to come to my house after school and tutor me in the finer points of chemistry to which I already had a B+ average.

I was wearing one of my low cut blouses when John arrived. I introduced him to my brother, Charlie and then we went into the kitchen to begin studying.

John really was smart and despite all the abuse he got from nearly everyone at school he was a nice guy with a good sense of humor. This was going to take time. I had to win his confidence before continuing with the plan. That is, if the story of the boys’ room episode was actually true.

John came to my house three or four times a week after that and even stayed for supper a few times. I was really getting to like him, but that wasn’t going to stop me. It was after five or six weeks that I made my move.

It was one of the days when my parents were both gone and Charlie was in his room. I think he knew what I was up to and left me alone with John. I took the next step in my plan. I’d put a lot of time into it and if it didn’t work I was going to be really pissed.

We were sitting at the kitchen table like always when I popped the question.

“John, I want to ask you something very important and I hope we are good enough friends that you will tell me the truth.”

He looked as if he knew what was coming. “Go ahead, ask me.”

“The rumor about you masturbating in the boys’ room, is it true?” I reached out and put my hand over his. He waited for almost a minute.

“Does it matter?”

“It does to me.”

“Yes,” he said. He looked like he had just lost his best friend. I squeezed his hand.

“It’s okay. It’s okay. What happened? Why did you do it in school?”

He kind of shrugged like he didn’t know then began to tell me what happened.

“I was in class and there was a girl sitting across from me. She had her skirt pulled to one side so her leg was showing. It got me, well, sort of aroused I guess you’d say. I have a problem with that. My sex drive is over the top. So I went to the lavatory and started to relieve myself and, well you know the rest.”

He looked so downcast I really felt bad for him. “It’s okay,” I said. “Really. Not a big deal. The only difference between you and most people is you got caught.”

He looked at me as though I had just confessed to a murder. “Say that again!”

“I said, you got caught. That’s the only big deal about it. You got caught. Everybody jerks off, and yes, even girls do it.”

Then I told him about the boy in Cape Cod. I didn’t bother to tell him about Charlie and me. That would have been too much all at one time.

“So when you watched the boy did you like it?”

I smiled, partly at him and partly because my plan was working.

“Oh yea, I liked it. I liked it a lot.” I moved the conversation forward. “Do you jerk off everyday?”

He nodded. “Sometimes more than once a day.”

“Do you think about girls when you do it? Like maybe you are fucking their pussies?” I was being as graphic as I could to try to get him horny enough for the rest of my plan.

“Yes,” he said. “I think about them a lot.”

“Do you think about me?”

He wouldn’t look at me, but quietly said, “Yes, I think about you all the time when I do it.”

“Does that make you cum when you think about fucking my pussy?”

He looked straight into my eyes. “Yes, it makes me cum hard and a lot.”

“Have you ever had anyone watch you?”

His face reddened. “No.” He looked away then for a moment. “I have fantasized about someone watching, but it’s never happened.”

“Who do you fantasize about watching you jack your cock and seeing you squirt your cum?”

“I think about you,” he said.

I paused for a few seconds then looking directly at him said, “Would you like it to happen. Would you do it for me? Would you jerk your cock for me?”

At first John didn’t say anything, he just nodded. Then he said, “when?”

“Well, no one is home but my brother, and he won’t bother us. How about right now?”

He stood and I could see he was already getting hard.

“Where?” he asked.

I took his hand and lead him to the bathroom.

I locked the door behind us and sat up on the counter. He waited for me to tell him what to do. I think he was still a little afraid that this was a joke.

“Okay, Big Boy. Unzip and stand right here,” I said pointing to the spot where Charlie use to stand.

“You want me to do it on the floor?” he asked. Before I could answer he said, “that would be hot.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.