The Edification of Mary Kate Bennigan - Cover

The Edification of Mary Kate Bennigan

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After spying on her parents having sex Mary Kate fellates her twin brother. Tommy confesses to the priest who demands that Mary Kate confess as well. After confessing the priest and a friend rape her. Volunteering as a Candy Striper Mary Kate is assigned to a geriatric men's ward where fellates patients to subdue them. She is then assigned to a troublesome female patient Molly Rafferty who runs an escort service. Molly becomes Mary Kate's mentor who hires Mary Kate to learn the escort business

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Size   Caution   Prostitution  

Mary Kate’s Experiment

School had been out for two weeks. The week before her rape, at her mother’s urging, she volunteered at Boston General Hospital as a Candy Striper where she was assigned to the men’s Geriatric Ward.

Since Men’s Geriatrics was the worst duty for most Candy Stripe volunteers the staff cycled each new girl for their first two weeks in the hospital. This was the hospital’s way of getting rid of those volunteers who didn’t want to be there. The patients were mostly cranky. Some were flirtatious and would often touch the girls inappropriately. The girls would get an idea of what the end of a person’s life was like, both in meanness, impishness, and saintliness. When a new girl came into the ward they would settle down for a day or so and then revert to their usual personas.

Mary Kate’s first week in geriatrics could have been as confusing as it was for many young girls, but she had been raped the week before which changed many of her perspectives. Her love of oral sex was reinforced during that experience, and her introduction to fucking ignited a new passion for sex in general. She learned that at least three males (including her brother) loved cumming in a girl’s mouth which was heightened when she swallowed.

At that point in her life, Mary Kate could not yet conceptualize the entire magnitude of sex but knew she loved the oral gratification of fellatio which also invested her with power over her brother at least and she determined that the warm goo which filled her mouth was something special. When she forced Tommy to lick her vagina as a quid pro quo she experienced a piece of heaven. In quick acceptance of the process, she realized that oral sex was something that human beings loved. Though it was new and exciting for her she didn’t yet recognize the power it invested in her and thought I have to find a way to develop that power. She hadn’t realized how soon she was going be helped by that perverted priest and that sleazy Vincent DeLucca.

Logic was Mary Kate’s strong suit. Another was her willingness to experiment. That’s why it was so easy for her to convince her brother to engage in oral sex with her in the first place. Another of Mary Kate’s strengths was the tight-lipped way she kept confidential information to herself. She saw it as her gift that she could apply the way she chose. Where other girls that cycled through the Geriatrics ward saw a group of aging and dying old men Mark Kate saw an opportunity. Those patients who were able to see the attractive young girl did one thing in common; they rarely took their eyes off of her. She recognized that these men who were on the cusp of leaving this world were no different from any man who lusting attentions to her. She realized that they, like most other men, they craved attention from attractive, confidant females. Unlike so many females her age Mary Kate was willing to be the object of that lust and put it to use.

Seeing her mother and father frolicking on the living room carpet, their mouths fully engaged on each other’s sexual parts, shocked Mary Kate into a new reality. As her parents gamboled on the living room floor she experienced sensational feelings she had never felt before. It was obvious that her father loved having his cock in her mother’s mouth. And it was obvious that her mother loved doing it. When her father started licking between her mother’s legs it was obvious that she loved it as well. Her father certainly seemed to love doing it.

The priest, Father Aloysius McGraw, brought her to the church on the pretense of hearing her confession. But his real purpose was to rape her. After the fact, her analytical, logical mind acknowledged the power of sex to enflame both men and women. After having been blindsided she recognized that she had to figure out ways to use this power for her ends. The priest didn’t fuck her, but he did make her suck his cock. His Vincent DeLucca fucked her and made her suck his cock as well.

She had to find out more about sexual intercourse. But as far as oral sex was concerned, her father loved it, Tommy loved it, the priest loved it, and Vinnie DeLucca loved it. MEN love it. Young men and middle-aged men love it. Do older men love it? An extremely curious person Mary Kate accepted the sexual and scientific challenge. She was going to find out what she needed to know how important as the flame of life was flickering out.

The geriatric ward at Boston General was for senior citizen males who had been involved in accidents had suffered strokes or heart attacks or had surgery for various male issues. The hospital would keep these men until they would become well enough to be transferred to a rehab facility away from the hospital, or simply be placed in a facility where their life would end.

The Candy Striper’s job was to do non-nursing things like delivering flowers, and magazines and reading to patients if it seemed to appeal to them. Many of the patients were lonely and unhappy, often grumpy, and cantankerous. They just wanted to be left alone to simmer in their self-pity or be catered to in their selfish aloneness.

Like all young girls who were subjected to such abuse, Mary Kate was at first intimidated. Some of the girls were accustomed to caring for a grandparent at home or had mothers whose career was in Geriatric Nursing. They were exploring the field as their mothers had when they were young, trying to determine if this might be a career path for them.

After going through the rape Mary Kate’s purpose was more direct. With what she had been doing with her brother, coupled with her experience with the priest and his friend Vinnie, she wanted to explore males’ preference for oral sex—from first erection to the grave.

The first time she tried it in the Geriatric Ward she was reading to a man by the name of Whittaker Banks. He was eighty-two. Having undergone a stroke, he could barely talk and was paralyzed on his left side. When they first met Banks called Mary Kate a “fucking bitch,” However, he became remorseful when he saw the hint of a tear in her eye and apologized. The nurses told Mary Kate that it was common for stroke victims to go through such rapid changes of unexplainable emotions.

With determination, Mary Kate continued reading. Banks settled and seemed to be listening. When he sighed with what seemed remorse Mary Kate reached over and patted the thigh of his leg which wasn’t paralyzed. The hospital gown was loose, and he wore no underwear. Reaching further she grasped and fondled his flaccid penis. Having only fondled her brother’s penis which was almost constantly erect she had rarely thought of it in its flaccid state. While being raped she never touched either man’s sex, though each was hard inside her pussy or her mouth.

Chuckling while holding Whitaker Bank’s penis she was stung by the irony of it and murmured, “I’ve never held a limp cock.” Stunned as Bank’s head moved slowly and haltingly to face her. She couldn’t determine whether his wild stare was of shock, anger, or pleading. He tried to say something, but his paralytic voice made it difficult to understand, “Wa-wa-woood-ya-ya-yew- pleez-th-th- thuck -ma-me.”

Mary Kate labored over his attempts while the old man attempted three times. Each time he said it his bright blue eyes grew wider as if he was desperately trying to communicate his thoughts through them. Concentrating hard Mary Kate finally figured out what he was asking her. Jesus, she thought the old guy wants me to put his cock in my mouth. He’s saying, Would you please suck me?”

Elated that she was on the verge of receiving answers to questions she had been asking herself she looked around the ward to make sure no staff person was there. Looking at the clock she knew that the ward nurse wouldn’t be back in the room for another twelve minutes. Quickly standing she pulled the drape around Bank’s bed, pulled back his covers, and pulled up his hospital gown, exposing his privates. Taking hold of his phallus she bent low and vacuumed the limp organ between her moistened lips.

“Ooh, ooh, ooh.” Banks whimpered, his cock pulsing but not growing hard in her mouth. Cradling his large scrotum in her free hand she continued holding his cock while she worked it between her lips. He managed what might be considered a mini erection, which made the bobbing of her head easier to achieve. It only took a minute and a half or so when, with a higher-pitched whimper, Banks’ cock flexed in her mouth and then gushed (rather than a shot) three decreasing pulses of his orgasm.

Swallowing the bulk of his cum she quickly pulled her mouth off his organ, snatched a tissue, and cleaned him completely. Straightening his gown, she pulled back the covers, sat down, and as if she were in a kind lab she took out her small notebook and pen and wrote, “Patient WB, 1-minute, tiny hardening, gushed, taste=vitamin B.” Sliding open his wraparound drape she sat down and resumed reading aloud.

Glancing back at Whitaker Banks she saw a gleam in his blue eyes and a half smile on the non-paralyzed side of his face. He was trying to say something: “Th-th-the-tha-than-ya-ya-yew–thank you.”

During the next three days, she had done a reprise for Whitaker Banks and tested her theory with Roland Patzer, a retired fireman in the bed next to Bank’s ... and Carl Boggs, a retired lawyer in the far corner of the eight-bed ward.

Patzer at 67 was the youngest. He had a cancerous tumor removed from his left lung. He was also the only one who could achieve a full erection. While he couldn’t move around much because of his surgical wound, he bit his lip to keep from crying out when Mary Kate sucked his penis. She knew it was a struggle for him. His orgasms were four strong shots and as many as five after spasms. His first shots were custardy ropes. By the time the ward nurse had left on her next rounds, he was hard again. The notation in the book was: “Patient RP, 3 to 5 minutes, thick semen, tasted like ozone, hard erection, quick recovery.”

Carl Boggs the retired lawyer, almost 69 years old, was in for knee surgery. His huge erection was more like the bend of a boomerang. When Mary Kate sucked him he wanted her to stroke him with her hand at the same time. Just before he came he asked Mary Kate to “get up on the bed honey and squat on my dick.” The notation: “Patient CB, long penis, sucked and jacked at the same time, came in four minutes. Came in huge gouts, tasted like alcohol ... wanted to fuck.”

By the next Monday, every patient in the eight-bed geriatric ward, except the three who were comatose, was clamoring for Mary Kate when she came in. Mum was the word. They said nothing to the nurses. They would bitch when another Candy Striper came in but for Mary Kate Bennigan they were as sweet as kittens.

None of the hospital staff had an answer for what Mary Kate Bennigan was doing to make these difficult patients eat out of the palm of her hand. In their wildest dreams, they wouldn’t have imagined that she was giving blowjobs. They thought she was one of those people who had a magic touch in handling difficult people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.