The Edification of Mary Kate Bennigan - Cover

The Edification of Mary Kate Bennigan

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After spying on her parents having sex Mary Kate fellates her twin brother. Tommy confesses to the priest who demands that Mary Kate confess as well. After confessing the priest and a friend rape her. Volunteering as a Candy Striper Mary Kate is assigned to a geriatric men's ward where fellates patients to subdue them. She is then assigned to a troublesome female patient Molly Rafferty who runs an escort service. Molly becomes Mary Kate's mentor who hires Mary Kate to learn the escort business

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Size   Caution   Prostitution  

Tommy’s Confession

The twins had been having oral sex continuously since New Year’s Eve. He knew it was sinful in the eyes of the Church and kept telling himself that he was going to stop. But Mary would let him. And he wanted more than oral sex but fearing pregnancy wouldn’t allow it. On the verge of forcing her to go all the way, Tommy decided to vent his problems through confession.

Closing the door of the confessional Tommy waited for the priest. Through the thin wall, he heard the shuffle of feet and the thump of Father McGiver’s corpulent bottom as he plopped down on the seat. When the small door on the wall slid open he could just make out the top of the priest’s shiny, bald head. The high-pitched Irish voice said words that floated through the opening on a cloud of alcohol, “I’ve missed you, my son. What have you come to confess?”

“Bless me, Father, I have sinned.”

“In what way have ya sinned my son?”

Confident that his secrets would be kept inside the small booth, Tommy decided to lay it on the line. “ I’ve had oral sex with my sister, Father.”

A long breath of air in the adjoining compartment was followed by heavy silence before the priest said, “Do ya talk often about sex with your sister, Tommy?”

Perplexed by the priest’s question he said, “Well, um, we’ve been talking about it for quite a while Father.”

“I see. And how old you are, my son?”

“I’ll be fifteen next month Father.”

“And how old is your sister ... Mary Kate, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Father. Mary Kate will be fifteen also. We’re twins.”

After a long hesitation, Father McConnell chuckled and said, “Twins,” It was as if he were trying to figure something out. “You should be careful my son. Talking about sex to a young girl could lead her into sinful ways. She could become aroused and defile herself by way of self-abuse; not to mention the fact that she could get herself and YOU into a lot of trouble. And a fine-looking lass your sister is Tommy, heh, heh.

As if the priest was searching for the right words he hesitated before saying, “Sure it is that your intentions are pure Tommy me boy. But ya must not be doing any more oral sex talk with Mary Kate.” As an afterthought, he added, “And don’t ya be letting this lead ya into oral sex with other girls. That could bring about troubling circumstances that could ruin your life. Play sports Tommy, read, keep your mind pure for the time you’ll be marryin’.”

He wasn’t sure the priest was being serious when he heard him say, “Maybe ya should just let your mother, in her female wisdom, have oral sex with your sister.” Though Tommy would never think that a priest would entertain inappropriate thoughts, he couldn’t help from thinking, is he jerking my chain?

In the boy’s eyes, priests had wisdom far greater than ordinary mortals. Surely he wouldn’t be joking in the confessional. Embarrassed, Tommy thought, Maybe I didn’t say it right. Or he thought I was joking. But the priest didn’t act like he had detected any disrespect. At the same time, he had the unsettling feeling that the holy man might be making fun of him. It seemed like he was detecting stifled laughter.

As if he thought Tommy was wasting his time the priest said, “Say three novenas, my son. Then go out and sin no more.” The booth rocked as Father McGiver stood up.

Panicked, Tommy exclaimed, “Wait, Father, WAIT.”

The door slid open again. In a huff, the father said, “Be careful about saying too much today about these sins boyo.”

Confused, Tommy said, “But Father, I HAVE sinned, I mean have REALLY sinned.”

“Do I understand you to say, Tommy boy, that what you were saying was not some kind of piss-ant prank?” He sounded like he didn’t want to hear what Tommy was trying to say.

Not recognizing the priest’s nonverbal warning Tommy stammered, “I, I...” He tried to phrase it in a way the priest would understand. “I think you need to know that oral sex means more than just ... um ... talking about sex Father.” Jesus, he thought, I’m fifteen and know about oral sex. How can he not know what I am saying?

The answer came with forced anger, “Don’t be telling me my business young man.” The older man’s breathing seemed more labored, the way his mother’s breathing sounded when she was upset and wanted to move on to another subject.

“B ... b ... but Father, just listen to me and you’ll understand.” He hoped he would, and soon so he could leave these sins behind him and work on ones for the next confession.

The invisible man took another deep breath as if trying to calm himself. “Wait here for a bit, my son. I’ll be coming right back.” The small door closed, and the booth shuddered as the big man left. He has to go to the bathroom, Tommy thought.

After a few minutes, the booth rocked again when the priest’s bottom thumped on the seat, his back hitting the wall and his feet clumping on the floor. The door slid open. “Go on my son,” the words floated through the grille on a heavier breeze of alcohol.

“Well, Father, my sister and I started having oral sex about four months ago. It began on New Year’s Eve after Mom and Dad came home from a party.”

“Go on.”

What the boy didn’t know was that the priest often ogled his mother with lust in his heart. “They were making a lot of noise downstairs Father. Both Mary Kate and I heard them.”

“Your mother and your father?”

“Yes, Father. They were making funny noises. When Dad said, ‘Oh my God Eileen,’ it sounded like he fell and hurt himself.”

“I might ask you, Tommy, what were you and your fourteen-year-old sister doing in the same room together late on New Year’s Eve?”

“We were in our rooms Father, SLEEPING. When I woke up it sounded like Mom and Dad were wrestling. Then the noise of Dad falling on the floor shook me up. Mary Kate and I sneaked down the stairs to see what happened.”

“I see. So, was he hurt my son, your father?”

“Well ... er ... ah...”

“Go on.”

“Um ... they were both um ... naked Father. It was embarrassing. Dad was lying on the floor. We thought he hurt his um ... THING because Mom was on her knees rubbing it ... and it was getting ... um, all swelled up, I mean really big Father ... a huge boner.”

“Oh, my Lord,” the priest exclaimed, followed by a pregnant pause. Tommy heard labored breathing through the priest’s nose, sibilant, and accelerating.

“His thing must have been hurt because Mom kept kissing it. She sucked on it as she would suck on a hurt finger.

“Yes, yes my son, go on, go on.”

“And then the strangest thing happened Father. Mom turned the other way and threw one leg over Dad’s face like ... like she might have been getting on a horse? Like sitting on a saddle ... her bottom I mean. And it was right over Dad’s FACE.”

Sucking air in through his nostrils the priest hissed, “Yes Tommy. I can see what you’re trying to explain.”

“Her knees were on either side of Dad’s head, Father. And she lowered her, um ... I didn’t believe it, but she put her thing right down on Dad’s mouth.”

In an urgent whisper, the priest said, “GO ON?”

“Well, Father, Mom, and Dad were both licking and sucking on each other’s things. They were making strange sounds. And they were saying words that my sister and I are not allowed to say.”

The effect of telling the story was the same as when Tommy watched with Mary Kate; he become fully erect.

“Did ya stop watching Tommy—you and Mary Kate—and go back to your rooms?”

“No Father.”

“Shame on both of you.” came his stern reproach. “What they were doing was private, boy. You should’ve gone back to bed.”

“I know Father,” Tommy sighed, “but Mary Kate was giggling and pointing at my thing. It was sticking straight out of my pajama bottoms. I was so nervous at what I saw Mom and Dad doing that I never noticed that I had a boner too.”

“A boner,” The priest chuckled as if he was remembering his youth, “A BONER you say; and Mary Kate was looking at it?”

“Yes, Father.”

“Go on my son.”

“Mary Kate moved closer to me Father. And while we were still looking at Mom and Dad she whispered, ‘Can I touch it?’”

The breathing on the other side of the grille became more pronounced. It was as if the priest’s lips were closed tightly, and he was forcing air in and out of his nostrils. The irritation in his voice had been replaced with fascination. “Yes, yes, go on, go on. I’m listening boy.”

“Not wanting to miss anything, Father I was still looking at Mom and Dad. I told Mary Kate it was all right to touch my thing. And when she did it tickled.”

“So, Tommy, your sister was touching your privates?”

“Yes, Father. And I watched her move her finger around it like she was pointing to places on a map.”

“And you didn’t make her stop?”

“No Father, it felt good.”

“Go on.”

“Mary Kate whispered to me, ‘It’s warm and shiny,’”

“It can get that way, Tommy. And what were you feeling my boy?”

“I was ... mm ... confused Father. Mom was squeezing Dad’s head, and Dad’s thing was moving in and out of her mouth. Their bodies wriggled like crazy. Mom and Dad were moaning and making slurpy noises and suddenly my sister was playing with my thing ... and I have to tell you father my peter was as hard as a rock, and my balls ached. And the way Mary Kate’s hand was moving on my thing I thought I was going to explode.”

“So, you were enjoying what she was doing, is that it lad?” The priest’s voice was full of mirth.

Blushing in embarrassment Tommy answered, “Y, yes Father, I, I was.”

He heard the priest whispering, contemplative words that weren’t meant to be transmitted, “Little Mary Kate, huh?” Movement on the other side of the booth increased, making it seem to rock. With an urgently animated voice, the priest said, “So what then boyo?”

“Mary Kate whispered, ‘This is so NEAT.’ She giggled as her fingers found new spots on the head of my thing.”

Through the grille Tommy could hear a kind of slap, slap, slapping sound and, “Yes boyo, go on. Go ON.”

“A kind of clear watery stuff filled my pee hole, Father.”

“Yes, boyo I knew it would. And then? And then, what?”

“Then Mary Kate giggled and whispered ‘Ooh, cool.’ I watched as she put her finger against the slit at the end of my boner then rubbed a tiny circle in it and then took her finger away.”

“Yes?”

“The gooey stuff made a string from her finger to my thing and then broke away.”

“And?”

“It was real slippery Father. She kept giggling as she continued slicking the goo over the head of my thing with her finger and thumb. Then, Father, she did the funniest thing. She touched her wet finger to her tongue and said ‘Hmm.’”

The booth vibrated harder, and the priest’s words came out in a muted shout. “What was it she SAID boyo? What WAS it?”

“She said, ‘It tastes kind of sweet,’ Father.”

“And what did you think, my son, hmmm?” It was like he was trying to arrive at an accord with me.

“I didn’t know what to do Father. Mom and Dad were on the floor moaning and using dirty words. And my sister was playing with my pecker.”

“And just what was your pretty sister Mary Kate doin’ to your ... ah ... pecker, boyo, WHAT?”

“Her fingers were wrapped around my, uh, boner Father. She was kind of ... well, she was jacking me off.”

It was an afterthought when the priest censured, “That jacking off stuff is a sin boy.” Then strange but urgent hoarseness took hold of the old priest’s voice. “Go on, go ON.”

Tommy answered, “Mary Kate whispered ‘cool!’ She grinned and she started moving her hand up and down faster and faster when she said, ‘It feels so big and warm Tommy, ‘“

“The way you’re explaining it makes all the sense in the world,” Father McConnell said. “Go on.”

“Mom’s legs stopped squeezing Dad’s head, their bodies got all wiggly. They were on the floor, shaking in some fit. Dad’s legs looked like a frog stuck on its back, kicking. He let out a long cry; it wasn’t loud because Mom’s thing was still pressing hard on his mouth. When her thing came off for a second he yelled, ‘Oh YES honey.’ Then she yelled, ‘You taste so fucking good!’ I’m sorry Father but that’s what she said.”

In a tremulous voice, the priest intoned, “I understand boyo. You had to say it and thank you for saying it the way your mother did.” The confessional rocked gently like a boat in the water in a steady rhythm.

“When her mouth came off Dad’s thing—and man it was big—I could see that it was all red and shiny. It had jizz all over it.” Pressing his hand against the confessional wall Tommy sensed that the priest was leaning the same way with his hand pressing against the wall on his side as well.

“Before you go on with your confession Tommy, I have to tell ya that you shouldn’t have been watching. But it’s important that you get it all out. So go on.” He paused then added, “And Mary Kate—was she enjoying it as much as you?”

“Yes, Father she was.”

“LORD JESUS.”

“I was watching what Mom and Dad were doing while Mary Kate was moving her hand up and down on my pecker. It felt really good. Watching Mom and Dad doing what they were doing made me tickly and excited. My balls felt full Father like they wanted to let off all kinds of um ... pressure. And boy did they EVER. My jizz shot all over Mary Kate’s hand.”

As if being challenged the priest replied, “I know about jizz Tommy Bennigan. Go on.”

“And Mary Kate? What did your sister think about THAT?” His words came out in a shuddering chuckle.

“She said ‘COOL,’ then ‘Eww, this is gross,’ then wiped her hand on her PJs.”

The priest said, “And you allowed your little sister to do this to ya boyo? I’m SHOCKED His comment was followed by a devilish chuckle as if he were thinking boys will be boys.

Blushing, Tommy said, “She’s not my little sister Father, she’s my twin. She was born first.”

“So, what did you do when your mother and father were finished with their ... ah, activities?”

“We tip-toed up the stairs so Mom and Dad wouldn’t know we were spying on them and went to our rooms.”

“And that was the extent of your sinning, my son?”

“Um ... well ... no Father.”

“D’ya mean there was MORE?” he said in an incredulous voice.

“I tried to go to sleep Father but...”

The priest interrupted with an urgent question. “You didn’t masturbate, did ya, Tommy? Remember, that’s a mortal sin.”

Tommy felt sure the priest was doing just that in the other booth. He wondered if the man thought he was sinning also. “No, Father, I didn’t. But I didn’t feel like I needed to. I couldn’t sleep though.”

“Thank the Lord for small favors” the priest whispered. “So that was the end of it?”

“Well ... ah ... no,” Tommy replied, “Mary Kate couldn’t sleep either. She came into my room and climbed into bed with me. She was naked Father.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.