Bad Brother - Cover

Bad Brother

 

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What goes on between a bother and sister who don't understand their feelings for each other!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Anal Sex  

I was only sixteen when it started. What my brother did to me was heartless, at least at first, but our subsequent rendezvous’ made me feel different.

He had moved away from all of us, he said he needed the solitude to begin his career as a writer. Mom and Dad understood, but I didn’t. All I knew was that my big brother Sean had left me alone.

I had stumbled onto his writings before he left. What he didn’t tell anybody was that he was writing smut. He threatened me to keep my mouth shut. He said he would go to mom and dad and tell them I was sleeping around with multiple boys. I believed him and was quiet the day he moved everything out of his room. Nothing was left, and I felt rejected as a younger sister.

I called him and he said, “Susan, leave me alone, or I will start the rumors I promised I would.” He hung up and I cried myself to sleep that night.

We had been so close for so many years. He would take me places mom ‘didn’t have time for.’ When the fair came to town, he took me, holding my hand the whole time. He was sixteen, and I was thirteen back then.

He even took me on the ‘love boat’ a slow-moving boat like vehicle floating through the water. It was for lovers, but he took me anyway. I remember feeling his hand on my back. It felt so good. There was a person taking pictures, and you could buy them if you wanted. I mugged for it, but Sean kissed me on the cheek. I should have known better, but he was my big brother. We bought the pictures and I still have them to this day.

We walked around the fair together, and we found a nice place to sit and watch everybody else. Couples, family’s, and even young children left on their own walked by.

I had yet to have a boyfriend, or even a boy I knew casually. I wasn’t terribly outgoing, but I seemed to come out of my self-imposed shell when Sean was concerned.

He teased me by saying, “If you need to learn how to kiss, I can help you,” but I was too afraid to let him do anything like that to me.

As we got older, he got bolder. Touching me on the shoulder, or putting his hand around my waist cradling his hand on my butt cheek. I would often call him a ‘Pervert, ‘ but he seemed to enjoy the nickname.

I sprouted from flat to a C-cup in the year I turned fifteen. He seemed to relish my curves. His occasional touch now included brushing his hand across my nipples to make them hard. He smiled when he did this, why I never said anything to our parents was because he would often say how much he loved me. You hear that enough, and you begin to believe it.

Then, I turned sixteen, and he had started college. He had classes all times of the day, and I was home at two pm, leaving us alone for a couple of hours on Tuesday and Thursday before either mom or dad would get home.

I would often change from my school clothes to more comfortable and loose-fitting tops and shorts. I was home and had decided to watch some TV before digging into my homework.

I heard the front door open and close. He walked into the living room, “Susan. You look really good in those shorts. Stand up and let me see you.”

I was and still am a sucker for a compliment, especially from my own brother. I stood up, and he asked me to turn around. I did and stood there for a moment. As I turned back to face him, he walked over to me and said, “You sure are beautiful little sister. You are also lucky I am your brother, or I would want you on your back, so I could get between your legs and suck your pussy then fuck you silly.”

Hearing that was really amazing. Although it was my own brother saying it, I felt my pussy getting wetter by the minute.

“Since I am your sister, what can you do for me?” I asked trying to play this game with him.

“Turn around for a minute Sue?”

I did, and I felt him against my back. His arms were under mine, and he whispered, “If I wasn’t your brother, I would do this.” He took hold of my breasts and pulled himself tight against me.

“What else would you do, if you weren’t my brother?” I asked wanting more.

He took one of his hands and went inside my pants, stopping at my pussy entrance. “That’s what I would do, if I was not your brother.”

I was slightly out of breath as his fingers moved very slowly, and I asked again, “Anything else?”

He had two fingers inside me making me even wetter. I was completely ready for anything he wanted from me.

“Let’s go to my room,” he said.

“OK...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.